You Don't Scare Me [M.YG]

By tayngi

{ Book 1 of the 'YDSM' trilogy.} "Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ-" "Sʜʜʜ...ʙᴀʙʏ-ɢɪʀʟ! Wᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ" »»... More

1.By Chance
2.The Ally
3.Stop Staring
4.The Bodyguard
5.The Meeting
6.Sneaking Out
7.Finding Her
8.I Want To But...
9.My Babygirl
10.The Punishment
11.What Are We?
12.You're My Girl
13.This Means War
14.Cumming Together
15.United We Stand
16.Divided We Fall
17.Into Hiding
18.The Incident
19.Beg For It
20.Feel Safe
21.Drunken Rage
22.Jealousy
23.The Threesome
24.A Not So Safe Haven
26.The Plan
27.Saying Goodbye
28.Not A Happy Ending
Sequel is here!

25.A Not So Merry Christmas

5.8K 220 217
By tayngi

❝He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.❞

—Roy L. Smith

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Two weeks later - Christmas Eve 2017.

Y/N's POV

It's been almost 3 weeks since Shownu assaulted me, and I've come to the conclusion that he had someone on the inside who knew when I was alone. That being said I don't think any of the guys would betray Yoongi, and it's not Wonho because not only is he my friend but he's been helping me to try and figure out who exactly is the inside man. But tonight's Christmas Eve my first one away from home, and my first with Yoongi, so it's special. So I push all of my conspiracy theories about this whole rivalry thing out of my mind...for now anyway.

We all gather around one of the three trees in Jin's parent's house to open presents, see it's always been a tradition of mine to open all of the presents on Christmas Eve and then do the stockings on Christmas Day, and the guys had no objections so here we are.

Jin starts handing presents to everyone, once everyone has a present we start taking turns opening them. Since I was the only girl there, Jin told me to go first. "Ladies first!", Jin said with a smile.

I reply with a 'thank you', and start unwrapping my present. I look at the top of the present to see who it's from;
To: My Girl
From: Yoongi With Love xx
I open it and see a box from a jewelry store, I open the box and my eyes shoot open and I start to get teary-eyed. It's a ring.

He pulls the ring out of the box and gets down on one knee. I look into his eyes, they're filled with love and warmth and I find myself getting lost in them. Yoongi takes a deep breath and holds the ring out in front of me.

"Y/N I'm not so great at this but I'll give it a go, okay?", he says and I just nod while blinking rapidly as I am in a daze. "Y/F/N, from the moment I met you, I knew that you were special. You are the light inside my dark world. You make me feel things I've never felt before. You are my friend, my lover, and my partner. Y/N will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?", he proposes and I start to cry tears of happiness.

"YES! I will marry you Min Yoongi!", I accept and then grabbed his face and connected our lips.

When we pull away from each other he slides the ring onto my finger. Once it's on, the room bursts with applause and giddy laughter.

"Finallyyyy!", said Kookie.

"I know it's about time.", added Tae.

"What do you mean? They've only known each other for like 3 months!", commented Namjoon causing Yoongi to roll his eyes.

"Hey when you know you found the one, why wait?", retorted Jin as he gave Namjoon a cheeky wink, causing him to turn red as a tomato.

"This is the best Christmas ever!", cheered Hoseok.

Time skip - 4hrs later

3rd person POV

"This is the worst Christmas ever!!", shouts Tae as he and the others duck for cover.

Currently, this band of misfits is under fire by the Serpents. With Shownu leading the helm, the gang carries out their attack.

"Hold your fire, dumbass!", shouted Shownu at Kris who almost shot Y/N. "now go and get her!", he then ordered the subordinate.

Yoongi kept a tight grip on his fiancée, wanting to keep her safe. "Y/N you need to get out of here. Now go I'll cover you.", he whispers and kisses her forehead. She grabbed him and whisper shouted, "No! I'm not leaving you. Now get down before they see you!", she argued.

He started to crouch back down but it was too late, he'd been spotted. Kris wrapped his arm around his neck and began pulling away. Yoongi tried elbowing him in the ribs but was hindered when a gun had been placed to his temple. When Kris cocked it, Y/N freaked out and jumped on his back, and began banging the top of his head with her fist.

"Bitch get off of me!", Kris yelled as he tried to wiggle her off his back.

"Don't call her that you bitch!", Yoongi yelled and stomped on his foot, hard.

"You are gonna-ahh eww!", Kris started to say until he got cut off by Y/N licking his face. Caught off guard and grossed out, he lowers his gun and loosened his grip long enough for Yoongi to turn the tables and knock Kris' ass out cold.

"Let's go!", he says as he grabs Y/N's hand and started pulling her out of the kitchen and leading her towards the front door.

They're almost at the door when they hear Mrs.Kim scream, "NO! Not my son.". They look at each other and head to the living room.

When they get there their hearts skip a beat when they see all of their friends being held at gunpoint. Everyone except for Wonho looked scared.

"Well well pumpkin I thought this would get your attention.", commented Shownu.

"Hey, this is about you and me! Leave them out of it.", Yoongi pleaded.

"The fact that you want me to spare them, makes me want to kill them even more.", he retorted with a smile. "Ready boys? Aim and-", he starts to give the order until Y/N stops him from doing so.

"Wait! I know what you want!", she shouts.

"Hold it fellas", he says as he motions them to hold off. "And what would that be dollface?", he asks with a smug look on his face.

"Me!", she answers, "You want me.".

"I do. Now come with me and this will all be over.", he said as he outstretched his arm to get her to come with him.

"I-I will go with you.", she starts to say and Shownu can't help but crack a victorious smirk. "As long as you promise not to hurt them. Any of them.", she adds.

"You heard her fellas. Holster your guns and take your leave first.", he orders and they comply. They holster their weapons and leave, heading towards the vehicles they came in. "Now let's go.", he instructs YN to go with him.

"Just let me say goodbye. Please!", she says while getting teary-eyed.

"You've got 30 seconds. Starting now", he huffs.

YN slyly takes off her ring and slides it into Yoongi's pocket for safekeeping. Then she leans in close and whispers into his ear, "it's going to be okay. I promise.", she says and kisses his cheek. Shownu tells her it's time to go, but first, she gives Yoongi a secret message, "it's Suho. Remember that.", she whispers before saying loud enough for everyone to hear, "Goodbye Yoongi. Goodbye boys.", and then she walks over to Shownu.

He wraps his arm around her and they disappear into the cold winter night. Leaving Yoongi standing there hurt and confused.

"What the fuck just happened?", he asked his friends. He looks around the room at all of their faces, and notices that two are missing, "and where the hell is Wonho and Jungkook?!", he shouts.

Meanwhile, the rest of the group is trying to figure out how to tell him that everything was going to be fine. Namjoon was about to speak up when Yoongi pulled out his phone.

"I have to call everyone. I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!", he says frantically as he paces the room. Namjoon stops him by grabbing his phone and using his curse/gift of being the god of destruction to throw his phone to the ground and have it break into pieces. "Why the fuck did you do that you idi-", he starts to ask until Namjoon shushes him.

He digs through the pieces and pulls out a tiny thin microchip-looking thing, and he snaps it in half. Yoongi is about to ask what the hell is going on when the others throw their phones to the ground too and break the chips in half.

"What's going on guys? One of you better tell me right now!", he says angrily.

"Everything is going to be okay Yoongi-ssi. I promise.", said Jin.

"You promise huh? You're the one that brought us back to Seoul. You're the one that said Shownu would never expect us to come back. You lied! You lied to me and now she's gone and it's all your fault!", Yoongi shouts at Jin before trying to lung for him, luckily Jimin stepped in and stopped him. He figured it was about the right time to fill him in on what was going on.

"Hyung! Listen to me! He had to lie, it was the only way. You had to be in the dark.", he began to explain.

"What're you talking about?", Yoongi interrupts.

"It's all a part of the plan. That's why Kook and Wonho aren't here, they followed them.", adds Hoseok.

"The plan?", he asks and tilts his head to the side. Yoongi was rather confused. Plan? What plan? And why did the love of his life say it was Suho? And what did that mean?

He looked at his friends and said something that would rock his world, "Explain this plan to me.", he demands.

End of chapter 25.
{a/n: happy holidays}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
418K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...
246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
949K 24.9K 42
"I'm a criminal." He said. "So?" She replied. So she bumped into a gangster, but does her problems end there only? A suga×reader FF!!❤ Also, I don't...