Bite Me

By Black_Cat_13_

I was always told to fight, to never give up my dominance. But I did. I submitted to him. I did it because I... More

Chapter 1: An Unlikely Meeting
Chapter 2: Calling A Peace Treaty
Chapter 3: My Fault
Chapter 4: New Chiefs
Chapter 5: New Chiefs Part 2
Chapter 6: Change
Chapter 7: The Return
Chapter 8: He's Back
Chapter 9: Fixing Things... Sort Of Part 1
Chapter 10: Fixing Things... Sort Of Part 2
Chapter 11: New Threat
Character Update (Drake)
Character Update (Daniel)
Chapter 13: I Love You's...
Chapter 14: Scars...
NEW NOVEL

Chapter 12: New Arousals

120 4 0
By Black_Cat_13_

Simon's P.O.V

I got to my room and started playing a few video games but I couldn't stop thinking of Drake... My God he was sexy for being a human.

Out of nowhere I get a knock on my door. I pause my game, get up, and slowly open the door. Speak of the devil. "Hey Drake." "Hey Simon. May I come in?" "Sure." He walks in and we both sit down on my bed. "So what did you come to see me for?" He just looks at me for a few seconds and then answers. "To see if you have video games we could play." I point at the screen, "Grab a controller. Right over there."

I then grab my own controller and unpause my game while his connects. Then all of a sudden he scoots a foot closer but we continue the game. A few minutes later he looks at me deeply and I turn my head and his head is slightly leaned in. "Simon... You're hot as fuck..." Nope. I was taken over by complete emotion now. "You're sexier than fuck..." is the last sentence said before our lips crash together in perfect harmonious movements. He somehow takes dominance (am I somehow just the submissive one in general WHAT THE FUCK?!) and he climbs on top of me and grinds me. I moan softly into his lips because his cock is B. I. G. Like enormous. I am so hard right now it fucking hurts.

I flip him over and drag my lips and tongue down his neck and find his sweet spot which makes me draw my fangs and almost ALMOST bite into him but I fly back but he stops me. "Do it," he says with 210% confidence. "Are you sure?..." "Yes." I then sliwly lap up his neck and sunk my teeth in he groans a little at first but then untenses and gasps softly as endorphins take over from the non venomous bite.

His blood flows across my lips so delicately it's like silk and I drink it in like the richest and most expensive and exotic champagnes. I drink him in like he is the most beautiful thing that has walked this Earth. Once I feel full satisfaction I retract my fangs, making him pout a bit, and go back to kissing him softly but slowly gaining more strength and passion and heatedness as we go.

Then the worst possible thing happened. Daniel had walked in. I look over and see him crumpled on the floor bawling his eyes out. I then jump up and go over to him. I may be pissed at him but he still deserved an explanation. Instead, I got a slap in the face. A very hard and CLAWED one at that. I felt the blood slightly run down my face before I fall and slowly slip into unconciousness. But right before everything turns black I see Drake punch a stunned Daniel.

Drake's P.O.V

As soon as Daniel, ugh I hate him SO much, hit Simon I couldn't stand it anymore. He and his dad bullied me for most of my life for being bisexual and now him beating up the person I finally like and empathize with has sent me over the edge. I surge up and go over to him, he maybe a werewolf but I don't care. He still looked stunned until I punched him, which sent him to the ground. I then yell for Tobias. He comes up very quickly and I explain everything that happened. He kicked Daniel out of the house, literally, so fast I thought I was watching a montage.

But then I started to cry. Why did HE have to ruin everything in my life. I kneel down next to Simon. He's unconcious and he is bleeding really badly. I gently place my hands on his face and focus souly on healing him. After about 5 minutes his cuts are healed and his eyes are fluttering open. While I am passing out.

OH. MY. GOSH. What just happened guys?! And what or who is Drake cuz he certainly isn't human. I KNOW. But you have to continue reading to find out.... Love ya'll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 512K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
10.9K 661 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
19.6K 1K 25
I've been in love with Rick, since we meet, but he was an alpha and I was one as well, our love was forbidden. my father would threaten me with all s...
1K 34 13
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...