Unforgettable // draco + asto...

By onlyforsebstan

The never ending love story of a broken Slytherin and a girl who managed to piece him back up. More

cast aesthetics & shnazzy stuff
cast list
dedication
series
1 | pepperup
2 | the simplicity
3 | new ties
4 | unrelations
5 | the glitz and glamour
6 | the winter ball
7 | the winter ball pt.2
8 | the laurens
9 | periwinkle
10 | butterbeer
11 | smile more
12 | something new, something old
13 | come home
14 | darkness
15 | perfect
16 | stars
17 | wolf
18 | the chill
19 | the fawn
20 | season of love
21 | risk anything
22 | sickening cry
23 | the one thing
24 | longing
25 | all good things come to an end
epilogue : unforgettable
for you.

mini announcement

509 9 0
By onlyforsebstan

Hello loves. I've been gone for a while due to school and my oh my, has this book grown!

22k reads?!?

I seriously love you all.

Anyway, as the Summer has commenced, I officially have more time to write and with that, I'll be editing Unforgettable. Don't worry—nothing too crazy, just grammatical errors, extra lines and chapter titles. The plot will remain the same.

I'm starting the First of July and chapters will still be up so don't expect the entire book to disappear, ahaha.

Also, a friendly reminder to check out THE REST OF THE SERIES!

Uncontrollable - Ron & Hermione (Chapters every three days)

Unbreakable - Harry & Ginny (coming soon)

Unbearable - James & Lily (Chapters every other day)

Please check these books out! I love the Unforgettable series and really want to expand my ideas for the Wizarding World!

w/ love always,

aurora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 216 34
When his parents die in a tragic car accident, Jason at the age of fifteen must grow up fast. Because his five year old baby sister needs him almost...
84.3K 1.4K 9
Hermione Granger. Draco Malfoy. Two different people. Two complete opposites. Enemies. They would be the best couple to ever exist. They would be uns...
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
8.3K 89 19
In the wake of the Dark Lord's triumph over Harry Potter, the defeated must learn their new place. Hermione Granger, former Golden Girl, has been cap...