Struggling To Adjust (Book Th...

By WritersBlock039

Planet Earth. That's where she was born. It's also where she died. The first time. For the first fifteen year... More

Prologue
The Runaway Bride
A Memorial And A Christmas
Smith, Nightshade, and Jones
Agents of SHIELD
The Shakespeare Code
The Time Lady
Gridlock
What To Think
Daleks In Manhattan
Evolution of the Daleks
The Oncoming Storm Against The Goddess of Time
The Lazarus Experiment
Sparrow and SHIELD
42
Doctor No More, Bad Wolf Leaving
Human Nature
Family of Blood
Love and Asgard
Blink
Torchwood and SHIELD Hunting
Utopia
The Sound Of Drums
Nightshade, Jones, and Nightshade
Last of the Time Lords
The Oncoming Storm and the Goddess of Time
Epilogue
A/N

Struggling To Adjust

9.9K 209 14
By WritersBlock039

Brunette to blond.

Whiskey-eyed to glittering sapphire.

American to Australian.

Half human and half Asgardian to half Asgardian and half Time Lady.

Jessie Nightshade has gotten her wish of forever, but at the cost of her life. Literally. She died once, and now she's living as a whole new person.

Still, she lives on with the Doctor, one of the last remaining with Time Lord blood running through her veins. She struggles with her new life, especially when Martha Jones comes onboard the TARDIS, and with SHIELD running to find the Doctor, most likely to kill him.

But that might not be the greatest struggle of her life now.

It might be gaining the trust of the man who took her with him in the first place. Again.

***

Introduction is up! So . . . whaddya all think? Excited yet? :P

For some reason, the music off to the side is what I hear when I think of Jessie coming back. What do you think about it? The Second Bad Wolf's theme song, "Lachrimae" by Audiomachine.

I know I'll write the prologue and get it up, but "The Runaway Bride" is still a thought.

But hey, new book! Who's ready? Allons-y!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
54.9K 2K 18
Thanks to the Tesselecta, Jessie has escaped her death by the skin of her teeth. Keeping such a secret has put chinks in relationships, but the Docto...
419K 15.1K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
227K 7.2K 41
The Master is dead. The Year That Never Was is just that. The Year That Never Was. Martha is gone, and so is Jack, and the Doctor and Jessie are stil...