Letters

By ladonnasue1999

All the things I wish I could've said but was to afraid to say. More

Shattered Innocence
First Broken Heart
BestFriend
Mom To Be
Little Me
Unsolicited Brown Eyes
People of the Internet
Public Service Announcement
Mr. President
Sinking Ship and Murky Waters
Dream Chaser
My Friend Darkness
Games
Hate is a Strong Word
Unshed Tears
Author's Note
Privilege
Scars
November 7
We All Bleed Red
Forgiveness
No Means No
Shame
Loss
Dying Wish
Magazine Coverage
Heart Break Kid
New Year
#METOO
Toxic
Sober
How I See Myself
Happy Thoughts
Happily Ever After
My Story Isn't Over

Breathe

19 2 0
By ladonnasue1999

I learned how to breathe today. The first breath of life I had in a long time. I was surrounded by people who cared about me, though I feel alone a lot today was different. I made Christmas cookies, I woke up and my sister was talking to me. And I don't think they realize how these little things mean to me. I also started a new job where everyone is nice to me. They take my anxiety into consideration and don't push me for more than I can handle. That was new for me, so many years I've waisted wishing for death when I really should've been wishing for life. For that one small breath that I took today it was enough to show me that I need to be alive no matter how hard it gets for me. No matter what I do I need to stay alive that death will do more harm than good and it hurts me to say that I am just now realizing this. That the one small amount of air that I had in my lungs was enough to say, "I deserve to be alive. I deserve to be happy." And it's time that I realize this because sooner or later I will be dead and I don't want my time here on earth to be pain and sorrow. But laughter and love though I know that'll take a long time but in the end it's worth it. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1K 6
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Kanoko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
816K 16.4K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
72.5K 182 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
37.3K 7.8K 36
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.