Painful Reality (Magcon)// co...

By unconditionally21

ATTENTION: I wrote this book as a crazed, mentally unhealthy middle school child around SIX years ago. The gr... More

Painful Reality ( Magcon )
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Not a chapter, but I'm in the middle of one!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
ONE DIRECTION
Chapter Twenty-Two
chapter twenty-three
Thank You!
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Please Read. #Important
ALTERNATE ENDING #1 IS UP!
hey guys
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
pls give me feedback!
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
help out my friend?
chapter thirty-eight
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!!
OMG
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
HOLY SHIT
holaaa
lol soo..
10k
um anyone wanna collab?
collab update

Chapter Seven

1.2K 22 22
By unconditionally21

addies POV

"Flight 496 to LAX airport now boarding"

"You ready Adds?"

"as ready as I'll ever be Matty" that's a lie.

I'm definitely NOT ready. I'm scared, nervous, and my anxiety is going through the roof. what if they don't like me? what if they're scared of me?

"Then let's go!" he's excited. we're meeting one of his friends I think.

"Hey Matt. who's coming with us?

"Tay the bae!"

"Tay the bay? like water?

"Oh my God. you need a vine-ucation. "

"whatever matty" I say locking arms with him like we always do.

we sit down and I relax a bit.

until he walks in.

"TAYYYYY" Matt screams.

"MATTEYYYYY" Taylor screams.

"And zaaaaayyyuuummm. who's this cutie?"

I blush. he's tricking me. he doesn't think I'm cute. he can't. I'm me and he's a famous viner.

"hands off Tay Tay. she's mine'"

"Nice job matty!" Taylor said high fiving Matt.

"uhhh Matt?"

"Hahaha she's not my girlfriend.. she's my bestfriend."

"ohhhhhh. well does that mean I can look at her?"

"her has a name." I say.

"and what would her name be?" he asks seductively

"a-addie" I stutter

"pretty name for a pretty girl" he says and blinks before engaging in conversation with Matthew.

he called me pretty. did he mean it? I look over at him laughing. of course he didn't. look he's even laughing at me. well I better take my anxiety pill. High air pressures set me off.

---------

"Addie... Addie... ADDIE WAKE UP!" someone screams and shakes me.

"Matthew what the hell?"

"the flight landed! Everyone else already got off! let's go!"

"go where? where are we?" I ask.

"In los angels silly! and you better put on some shorts and a tee shirt.. no need for leggings and a crewneck!"

"w-what"

"It's super hot here. didn't you pack any shorts?"

"no.. I can't wear shorts Matthew you know this! God, what if the boys want to go swimming and they see! I need to go home Matthew, this isn't right."

"Addie I'm sorry I forgot! please come though. I need  My bestfriend by my side."

"all right Matt. lets go.

-----------

Woah Matt has a lot of fans. when o say A lot.. I mean ALOT, there was some struggle getting into to uber van and getting out at the hotel.

"What room are we in Matty?"

"room 871"

"isn't that on the top floor?

"yep! floor 12. we get a view of the city lights to fall asleep To. I requested a two bed room for us so you could get used to them before having to smell them every morning."

I laughed a little for the first time in a while, and it felt good.

"so what are the plans for today? Well first you need to meet the boys!"

"Oh.. yay..?" I say nervously

"C'mon! Let's go!"

He grabs my wrist and runs out the door pulling me along with him. it stings my fresh cuts bug I don't mind, I'm enjoying  his spirit.

"shouldn't we knoc.."

but cutting  me off Matt barged into the room screaming

"Watch out people Fresh meat coming through!"

"Zayyuumm" someone says.. I think his name is Cameron.

"you're looking hella fine" I think his name was Carter

"Mmmhmm" Brent maybe?

and comments like that were thrown at me.

"This is my best friend Addie. Addie that's Cameron, Brent, Nash, Carter, Hayes, Aaron, Shawn, Mahogany, Jacob, Taylor, Jack Johnson and Jack Glinsky."

"Uhm.. hi.." I squeak out. God my voice is annoying.

"Hey there pretty lady." Hayes says.

"so aren't you hot in all those clothes? it's 95° out side! and I'd love to see you in a bikini." Hayes Says.

"Hayes, shut up you're like 12." Nash says "Plus.. she's waaaaaay more into me."

"uhm.. no I'm not hot." I say lying. My face gets beat red and I'm already sweating.

"You sure? you're getting red from heat.. you should go change" Shawn says.

"no-o. I'm fi-ine" my voice cracking.

"Yeah, Addie dresses like this in the summer. she's read because she gets bad blood pressure when the air pressure changes.. like how we uh, just got out of the plane ya know?" Matt says scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh. well wanna go to the beach anyways?" Jack J asks.

"Yeah!" all the boys but Matt and Hayes say.

"I'm fine, you all go I'm going to unpack." Matt says

"Me too." I say

"um, I'm going to help Matt.." Hayes says

"All right! see you later then." Cam says.

"on your mark.. get set.. gooo!" Nash yells and they all head out the door.

"Hayes you don't have to help me!" Matt says.

"It's fine." He retorts

"I'm going for a run on the treadmill. bye boys" I say and change into shorts and a tank top before heading down. They're all open so I use the one in the back of the room, start playing my "track is life" playlist and start running.

Matt's POV

"I'm going for a run on the treadmill. bye boys" addie says and walks out.

"Okay mat, cut the shit." Hayes says as soon as the door shuts.

"What? jeez I jut got here and you're already on my back" I say joking.

"Matt stop. You guys got off the plane four hours ago.. what's wrong with Addie?"

shitshitshit

"nothing. She just forgot shorts and didn't want to look like on  of those dumb twats."

"Oh. alright then. we Better unpack before the boys get back."

-----------

Hayes' POV

Oh well at least I know addie is okay. All the boys came back and they sent me to invite her to dinner.

I walk up to the gym and see her in the back on a treadmill still running.. It's been two hours! She's crazy. I start walking towards her and try saying her name but she has head phones in so I walk right next to her and pull one out.

"we're going to dinner want to come?"

She looks mortified and pulls her shorts down.

"Goodbye?" I ask "why addie.. please. we're all here for you even though we just met. We're a big family and there is no way to escape us"

"Because.. well. never mind. your probably think I'm a freak. Please don't tell anyone. only you and Matt know. "

we walk over to the window and look out the view. I can tell she doesn't want to look me in the eye as she spoke that last sentence.

"You're not a freak Addie. don't think like that." I say

"Hayes.. I cut myself. I'm low. I cannot Stand looking in the mirror because I'm a freak."

"cutting makes you a freak?" I ask'

"well.. Yeah.. look at me! of course it does!" tears streaming down her face. I'm obviously hitting a soft spot.

"if cutting makes you a freak.. then I'm a freak too."

She looked confused but looked down at me and saw where I revealed the skin on my hips by pushing my pants down a bit and her face dropped.

"don't tell anyone. not even Nash notices."

---------

She's getting closer to Hayes even though he's only 13.

don't hate me for making him cut!

I was  going to say Taylor instead but I have other things planned  out for him.

vote, comment, share, and read!

Hope you like it xx

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 369 16
"When people who have trust issues fall in love it's scary. The people they fall for fill up that hole in their life that was left by someone who cau...
87.9K 1.8K 26
*COMPLETED* The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were five. She receives all the hate. Is it h...
72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
69K 1.9K 32
I just want to say that mental disorders are not a joke. This book is a venting/stress relief to me. I do not wish harm apon anyone. If this really b...