Being Loved By A Monster (Edi...

Autorstwa love_live_read

For fifteen years now Werewolves have been known to man, well they've literally taken over. You could say the... Więcej

Being Loved By A Monster
Chapter 1-Introducing Me and Family (Edited)
Chapter 3-Running Isn't Fun (Edited)
Chapter 4-A Fun Get-away (Edited)
Chapter 5-Found Me (Edited)
Chapter 6-Kidnapped
Chapter 7-Petrol Station
Chapter 8-Dogs Bite
Chapter 9-Tears Of Anguish
Chapter 10-Normality
Chapter 11-Different Levels of Agreement
Chapter 12-The Power of The Bite
Chapter 13-The Crazy One
Important Notice
Chapter 14-'The Talk'
Chapter 15- A Heated Discussion
Chapter 16-Her Story
Chapter 17-A Rash Decision
Chapter 18-Compromising
Chapter 19 - No More *Part 1
Chapter 19- No More *Part 2
Chapter 20-Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 21-Introductions-Meet The Parents
Chapter 22-The Anitcipated
Chapter 23-A Wake Up Call
Chapter 24-Dancing 'Till Dawn
Chapter 25-Disobeying to Realise
Chapter 26-Bring it on Like Donkey Kong
Chapter 27 - Going Through The Motions Part 1
Chapter 28-Going Through The Motions Part 2
Chapter 29 - Visitation Time
Chapter 30 - Epilogue

Chapter 2-The Dreadful Word That Is.....Mate (Edited)

133K 3.1K 706
Autorstwa love_live_read

Chapter 2

Later that night I was in my bedroom trying to decide what to wear. I may not like the Monsters but that didn't mean I didn't want to look good, even though it may attract some unwanted attention. I scan my whole normal sized wardrobe to go over my options again. Okay, so far I've been thinking about dark blue skinny jeans paired with red converse and a fitting black tank top. Or denim shorts that reach mid-thigh with rips with the same converse and a red tank top with a long fitting black cardigan.

I walk over my purple fluffy rug, the material engulfing my bare toes, to open my window. Keeping one hand on the towel wrapped round my recently showered body and then using my other hand to budge the window open. Looking over the trees that were positioned at the bottom of my yard I see the sun casting an orange warm glow. Reaching my tanned arm out of the open window I felt the warm breeze and decided that the outfit with the shorts was good enough.

Turning around I leave the window open and drop my towel to collect my black lace panties and bra. Then I put my chosen outfit on. Going down our hall to the family bathroom I blow dry my hair and leave the still wet strands to dry naturally. Reaching into one of the many cabinets I  pulled out my makeup bag; taking out my mascara, eyeliner and warm brown eye shadow I began to apply it all.

Obviously not too heavy, didn't wanna look like a drag queen. I didn't put any foundation on as my skin is fine naturally. Putting a brush through my hair one last time I decide I look fine in the mirror.

Strolling down the stairs I see my Dad trying to show Sonny how to tie his shoelaces again in the living room. Turning into the kitchen I took in the familiar sight of the blue tiles and light wood decor. Noticing my Mum with her head stuck in the fridge I creep up behind her and lightly nudge her summer dress clad back.

I leap back when Mum spins around with a hand to her heart with a pinkish tint to her cheeks showing she was flustered. "Don't do that!" she scolded me with a motherly tone while hitting my arm gently to emphasis her point.

"I just wanted to tell you how lovely you look though Ma' ", I tell her with a cheeky grin but with honest eyes. Her light green floor length dress compliments her blonde locks and sparkling emerald eyes.

"Well, next time don't be so quiet", she scolds me fondly.

"What ya looking for?", I question her tilting my head to the side.

"Oh...just some wine for the BBQ. Do you know where i put the red one?" She questions me as she resumes rummaging through the fridge.

"Cupboard up top", I tell her. I turn around to exit the kitchen to hear my Mum call me back. "Mmmm?", I lazily reply.

"Can you please get it for me?", she replies sheepishly, then I notice her standing on her tiptoes in her sandals reaching as far as she could. Giggling softly I move towards her to get the wine down but then I had an idea.

"Ma' if i get it down for you, can you promise to not intervene with me and alcohol tonight?", I plead her with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Uh..er...okay fine. Just not too much, you hear me?"She points at me with the wine bottle in my direction. I nod my head with a smile on my face, positive that my eyes are most likely dancing with joy.

"I don't wanna drag you out again, God knows you can't even stand on your own two feet sober.", I hear her mumble under her breath. I ignore her comment about what happened at the last pack party, something I truthfully don't remember. Also about comment on my balance; I mean I'm not that bad, I may be a bit clumsy sometimes but it thankfully doesn't happen very often.

Gazing out of the car window I sigh, I know Mum seemed quite calm about this whole mixing with the Werewolves thing but I knew she was slightly nervous. See Mum's problem with them is that they make her anxious, she's just scared of them. Cause of Mum's fear my Dad has no choice but to be a bit ticked that his wife is constantly worried.

Dad's the more silent type, actually he doesn't talk that much. The most I've seen him talk in public is when he is with his best friend Todd, Mr Parkinson. Sonny's too young to have a big opinion.

Now my problem with the Werewolves  is more about anger and loathing. I hate the way they control us and change our dreams. I especially hate when the Werewolves find a human mate. They take them away from their life and claim that the human is theirs, like that person has no rights and is like a bloody kids toy.

Kind of like when kids are around toys they call dibs or something, they call it fate and destiny. With the jolt of the car stopping I get out, feeling the crunch of gravel. I look up to the Pack House or as I like to call it the Town Hall, all meetings and anything to do with the whole town takes place here.

The building is situated in the middle of a field with the addition of the gravel driveway, the woods surrounds the place making me feel closed in even though it's outside. The stone building is grand, mainly a light brown shade, with white trimmings.

Feeling a small warm hand enclose around mine I look down to Sonny. "Ve-Ve, why so sad?", he asks me with a cute frown.

"Not sad sweetie, I'm just not feeling right", I said smiling down at him gently and reassuringly. I was being honest, I didn't feel sad I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach. My gut instinct is normally right so i guess I'll have to be careful tonight. Tugging his hand we started towards the 'house'.

Looking around the made-up car park I notice Mandy's family car and Reece Parkinson's motorbike, Todd's son. Reece is a good friend of mine and one time when I got wasted two years ago I woke up to a naked Reece. Let's just say I'm not a virgin and that we haven't mentioned it since. In one way I regret it because I don't remember my first time and it put a bit of stress on our friendship in the few months after the incident. Then in a another way I'm glad because I know that I won't lose my innocence to a Monster if I ever do turn out to be one of their mate's.

Entering through the big oak double doors I heard the buzz of conversation. "Bye Sonny", I told him with a wave of my hand. He was going to the playroom that's for all the little ones, then Mum and Dad will most probably be going somewhere else with the adults. I headed to the back field to were all of the other teens were.

Walking past a group of Weres I spotted one of my unlucky friends, Nikki. The small pretty, shy girl was being held by a big oaf. Her mate Dylan. He arrived in town a few months ago, he's a year older than us so she didn't meet him at school. She was at the supermarket getting some bread and milk for her Mum when she literally bumped into him.

She said she recalled being frightened because he sounded quite pissed off that someone banged into him. Then it turns out one look from her he went all soft and then started saying 'mine!' like a big possessive idiot. She had to move into his apartment and now apparently she's a couple of months pregnant. Poor girl, I haven't talked to her for a while because of the big baboon.

With determined steps I stride towards the group only looking at my small friend. Putting a bright smile on my face I ignore the curious and lustful gazes of the males in the group and said "Hey Nikki!" 

Her kind brown eyes stared into mine," Hi Nessa, how are you?"

"Good good and you?", I reply, with concern at the end. I actually do worry about this girl.

With her hand rubbing her currently flat stomach she replies, "I'm fine thank you".

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked ignoring the low growl from Dylan and his assessing gaze. "Um...sure, I'll see you in a bit Dyl.", she turned her head to address him. He nodded his head shortly and kissed her cheek while burying his nose in her hair. Most probably smelling her scent, he rubbed her tummy, that didn't even start to show his spawn yet, with a caress.

I turn my back and rolled my eyes knowing that Nikki would be right behind me. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Looking back and making sure we were far enough away from Dylan I answered her back, "nothing really, just wanted to talk without him breathing down ya neck". Nikki smiled a sad smile, knowing fully well what I thought of the concept of mates. Suddenly, I was spun around with familiar hands. "Please keep him away!", wailed Mandy in a joking tone. I turn my head forward to see Reece jogging towards us with his mischievous warm brown eyes and dark hair.

I started to laugh when suddenly a booming and power orientated voice spoke over the chatter waiting for complete silence. "Welcome everyone, you see tonight I invited you all today as I have a few special guests that have visited our Town for an important reason". Alpha Bec's voice could be heard from where he was standing at the front of the crowd. "Tonight a few neighbouring pack members are here to see if they can find their mate, ya'll know how important finding the one for you is."

A few murmurs of agreement were heard and nods of the head could be seen. I just scoffed under my breath and apparently it weren't that quiet as a few disapproving glares were sent my way. "Now, this is Beta Charlie Winters and he is here as his Alpha has already mated. He's accompanied by a few unmated pack members so please be welcoming". With a pause in his speech we all looked over to a man standing next to him with curly black hair and a lean muscular frame. He was cute for a Monster I suppose. Behind him stood a couple of pretty females and about seven men.

"And this is Alpha Logan Forrest of Chambord Pack and his Beta Jason Linkin, luckily for you unmated females they are both eager to find their mate. Also with them is a few members of their pack looking for their special one. Please, don't be afraid to say hi we're all friends here. Now, let's get the BBQ started!"

People clapped when Alpha Bec finished so I turned around to my friends, I couldn't be bothered to look at the Chambord Pack; they were all just monsters. "I'm just going to grab a beer, want one?" asked Reece looking at our group.

"Yes, please", both Mandy and I said at the same time.

"Can't, Reece" Nikki mumbled quietly.

Reece nodded looking down to Nikki's soon to be massively pregnant abdomen. "Wait Reece, how many have you had?", I question him while tilting my head. "About five beers, why?" he said giving me a questioning look.

"Give me the keys to your bike I don't trust you with them". He wordlessly reached into his pocket and handed over the keys, I put them in the pocket of my short's. He then pushed his way through the crowd to collect our beers, he knew not to mess with me when I had my serious face on.

"Guy's I'm gonna go to Dylan, he's most probably throwing a fit right now", Nikki gave us both a hug goodbye and then disappeared into the crowd too.

"So, wh-" Mandy was about to ask me something when I felt a presence behind me and Mandy's eyes widened.

"Hello my name is Alpha Logan and you two lovely ladies are...?", I hear a deep voice rumble behind me with a husky tone that sent a shiver down my spine. It was the good kind of shiver too. Damn it, why did I react to a Monsters voice like that? I slowly turn on the balls of my feet to come face to face with the handsomest Monster I have ever come across.

His raven black hair is tousled in the most attractive way, his skin glows from a healthy tan. His eyes are so dark I can't see the difference between the pupil and his eye colour, adding to the whole mysterious look. He has a neat five o'clock shadow on his chiseled jaw, his nose is the perfect roman nose. His whole face looks like it has been carved by the gods. He looks about 6"5, an impressive height, with an equally impressive muscular body. By his short sleeved black t-shirt i can see his big muscular arms.

Looking straight into his eyes they seem to suck me in like a black hole. Then he said the two words I dreaded the most ,"Mate....Mine."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2K 87 13
Werewolves exist, but none of that sparkly vampire bullshit. In this world, we are divided into two categories, human, and wolf. Wolves are divided i...
142K 6.5K 39
All those sickly sweet werewolf stories are wrong, werewolves are soulless creatures. They didn't start out that way, no they were kind and protectiv...
55.1K 1.1K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
179K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...