WATTPADS BEST WRITERS, POETS...

By SophiexRodriguez

Interviews with the following Authors and Poets... Pmpanda ELatimer xTheyDontKnowAboutUs Darius_mclain Dagger... More

WATTPADS BEST WRITERS, POETS AND FAN FLICK WRITERS EXPOSED
Pmpanda
ELatimer
Darius_mclain
xTheyDontKnowAboutUs
DaggerInMyHeart
Help-me-think-of-one
DynamiteDemon
xoxBrightNightxox
CosmicMisfit
iOreo_Obsessed

Opulent

21 0 0
By SophiexRodriguez

Hi all you wonderful people. Well after a short break I am back with another wonderful interview. Today it is Opulent, otherwise known as Sahil Javed. He lives in Rochdale, England, UK. (I mean Rochdale is in England which is in the UK). He enjoys writing particularly ADORE’S writing in her spare time, which you've probably already guessed by her presence on Wattpad. He is obsessed with Writing as it is a major passion of mine. I spend ALL of her spare time on Wattpad as Writing is a huge aspect of my life and I cherish it greatly. When asked what he could change if he had the chance, he replied, “I would get rid of drugs. I know it sounds so cliché but drugs destroy relationships, they destroy families, they cause you to act in a different way towards people. Most of all, they ruin lives.”

He sends this message to all her readers out there.

“Please don't be a silent reader. Drop a comment with your feedback. I am not one of those arrogant writes who rage at people every-time they leave a comment stating things need to be improved here and there. I take in all the feedback I get it and put it into consideration when I go into a personal editing phase so, every little helps!”

So then, let’s get on with the interview. This is how it went.

Where does your inspiration come from?

I'll probably dabble on here about my inspiration, so, be prepared. My inspiration comes from everything, I can't exactly pinpoint it down to one specific thing. I feel weird when I say this but its extremely true. I think about my Writing all the time and I do mean, ALL THE TIME. When I'm out walking, I start thinking about my story. When I'm in school, I start thinking. My inspiration comes from conversations I hear between my friends, family or people around me. My inspiration comes from the films I watch and the characters within them as well as the books I read. My inspiration comes from wise people who say things which I start to think that my character should say. The world around me is my inspiration and every small tap just sparks off a part in my brain, the writing section.

Who was your editor?

MegSam (My first ever Editor, I loved her to bits but he had unstable Wattpad time so we had to part).

P!ckles_21 - (He is more of a friend than an editor but he occasionally pulls out my mistakes).

BookNerd - (He has mysteriously disappeared).

Note that these are all girls. I have no idea where the boys on Wattpad have disappeared to!

Do you want to write professionally later on in life?

I do hope to make some sort of career with Writing but it isn't my main target for a job. It's like one of those side-careers which I would love to enthral into.

If you aren't able to become a writer, what else would you like to do and why?

Well, being an Author isn't my main target but I have a few, I think. I would love to either be a Teacher or an Actor.

Who is your favourite writer on Wattpad?

This is a tricky one! My favourite writer will have to be: xxmajaine - Her writing style is amazing and he is my role-model (although he doesn't know it).

What are your favourite books on Wattpad? Immortalia by xxmajaine. Within these Walls by Hope_Adon.

Does anyone help you?

If that's referring to ideas, nobody really helps me come up with a plot. It all happens in my head and it just starts from there. When I come up with an idea, I have to jot it down otherwise I'll forget it and it won't come back to me till later on.

Is the help intentional?

(I don't think I need to answer this question due to the one above).

Do you have an editor?

I have had several editors over the course of 3-4 weeks. Some of them left due to unstable time and others felt they couldn't live up to my expectations so, now, at the moment, I'm looking for another editor. (Bear in mind, I take Personal Editors).

What is the book about?

Hmm, I guess you'll have to visit my profile and click on the book. I'm joking, I'll give you the blurb:

Living covertly within our communities are the Titans, a race of superior beings holding extraordinary powers beyond a mere human's comprehension, bestowed on them from generations. Seemingly gifted with supernatural powers, there are those amongst them who consider their talents to be a curse thus having to suppress their powers from the world.

For Xavier, a telekinetic Titan living quietly amongst mankind, an unexpected invitation to attend a Titan gathering at Lakeview Manor will lead him to question many things as his life goes from hiding as a Titan to using his powers openly. As his knowledge of the Titan race grows, so does the strength of his power, and he meets others like himself, finally finding a place where he belongs.

There's just one problem though: he doesn't know the true motive of the plans of Lakeview Manor, or if there's an ulterior one behind it all. Lakeview Manor holds many secrets and Xavier soon begins to wonder exactly what the purpose of everything is and just who exactly is the anonymous eminence, shielding his identity from them all. Xavier must decide who to trust and which side he is on because only one will emerge victorious as only the strongest survive at Lakeview Manor...

What is your favourite book so far that you've written?

Lakeview Manor

Who is your favourite character?

Blaine Irvine (Lakeview Manor)

Why is he your favourite character?

I like his attitude and the fact that he makes himself seem perfect whereas he is really not and when he is alone or with someone he feels comfortable with, he stops the fake pretence. But, overall, he hides his true self from the world.

Do you have any tips for people who want to write a book?

I know you probably receive all sorts of tips but I say, steal inspiration from the world around you, and start from there. Plan out what you want to do and stick to it. And one thing else, you are the Writer, it is your story, you can do anything.

What was the first book you posted on Wattpad?

Lakeview Manor

Why did you decide to post the book there?

Firstly, I wanted people to read my book and give me some feedback. I wanted random people who didn't know me therefore there was no chance they had a right to sugar-coat things for me. I wanted genuine feedback and criticism and I wanted people to know how serious I was about Writing. I wanted to have some fun with Writing!

How long does it normally take for you to update a book?

It takes a couple of days but I do update regularly.

How many books have you completed?

None so far. I do hope Lakeview Manor will be the first one.

How many books are you writing at the moment?

I am writing one so far even though there are three on my Works.

Do you enjoy writing?

I can't describe how much I enjoy writing. It lifts all the weight and stress off my shoulders and it hurls me into a world in which I love being in. I find it fun writing Chapters in which my characters interact and overall, writing is an amazing experience!

Describe writing to someone who has never heard of it before.

Writing is the act of putting pen to paper, the act of letting your ideas bleed into the page to create a world, an atmosphere in which your characters can be thrown into it, an atmosphere where not everything is perfect and not everyone is all friendly and nice, an atmosphere and a world which is yours to create and yours to end.

 How does it make you feel?

It lifts all the stress and weight of my shoulders and it makes me feel excited and it gives me something to look forward to in times where happiness is limited.

What was your first ever story called?

The Eternal Conflict (It was a different story, not the attempted fan-fiction in my Works).

Anything you'd like to say to your fans?

Pfft, I have no fans! Well, if I do and they are out there, I would like to say Write to your heart’s content and do not stop until you feel you have done all you can do to create your world into one which is satisfying.

As you can see, Sahil is quite a sweet girl with a lot of potential. We all wish her the best in the future. He was an honour to interview. I apologise that it took so long for me to upload it guys. I know you were all waiting for her interview. I hope you all take the time to read a story or two, and remember, don’t be a silent reader. J

(I would like to apologise on the fact that I foolishly assumed that Sahil Javed was a female. Obviously I was wrong. Haha. So I have gone through and fixed up everything (hopefully)

If you read this and see that I have made another mistake, then please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks all)

Continue Reading