Beyblade Burst Evolution: An...

By SpeedKnightStorm

Hey, Valt..... Don't you remember me?..... It's me..... Your Akuma no yūjin...... Any old friend of Valt came... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Strange Signs
Chapter 3: Akuma no yūjin
Chapter 4: The Melody
Chapter 5: Don't Loose Control
Chapter 6: Dream Or Nightmare Land
Chapter 7: Bonding Time
Chapter 8: Who Are You?
Chapter 9: The Black Creature
Chapter 10: Best Friend Vs Demon Friend
Chapter 11: Keyshi's Story
Chapter 12: This is good bye...
Chapter 13: Remember Me...

Chapter 1: Sleep Walking...

1.3K 21 4
By SpeedKnightStorm

Hey, guys! Here's chapter 1 of An Old Friend.
Hope you like this! <3

*Snore* "Zzzz..... Zzzzz......Hmm.... Huh?...." Valt slowly woke up and got up and rubs his eyes.
"What?... Where am I!?" Valt turn his head back and forth and don't know where he is. He wasn't at BC Sol in his bedroom anymore?... Where is he?...
"Where the heck am I?...." Valt got up, everywhere from his surrounding was just white blank.
Just nothing of nothingness here.
"Hello?..........Hello?...........Hello?........Hello?........."
Valt just heard his echo, no response or replied.
"Hmmm......." Valt was getting a bit scared and worry. He turn around if Valt could see an exist or someone?...
Valt turn and passed something.
"Huh?...." Valt turns back and saw something black at the end of nothingness.
Valt squeeze his eye a bit to see what it is. The black thing looks like a person with spiky hair and was tall. Valt walk up to it but it was walking away from him.
"Huh??? Hey, wait?!!" Valt run up to him and wants to know who was there. The thing started to run too and Valt was chasing after him.
"Hey, wait!!??? Come back!?!?!" Valt runs faster to catch up with him or her...
The black thing went through the nothingness walls of... nothingness....
"What!?! How did!?!" Valt was confuse how did the black thing went passed through it.
Valt walk up where the black thing went through. He put his hand slowly on the wall of nothingness.
And his hand was slowly pushing through the wall.
"Ahh!!?? Wha-?...." Valt quickly get his hand away and got startled. But question what's going on?...
Valt put his hand back on the wall and his hand went all through.
"Well...... Their no turning back now..." Valt went fully through the wall of nothingness.
"Whoa!!" Valt walk through and almost trip.
"Huh? Now where am I?..." Valt was now in a strange forest and this one wasn't in BC Sol...
"This place?...... This place looks familiar?....." Valt walk from the shadows of the trees and his eyes full with amazement. He feel the breeze blowing through him and his hair and some flower petals flew through the wind and goes up to the blue crystal clear sky.
Valt look up and his eyes sparkles from the beautiful sight his seeing. He look back down and saw the black thing behind some trees walking away.
"Huh? Wait, you? Come back!?!" Valt chase after him again. The black thing runs but some how disappeared.
"Huh?!?! Where did it go!?!" Valt turn back and forth but nothing. Then he heard a strange rushing stampede sound coming different direction. And wild animals charged and bounces on Valt ready to attack him.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Valt scream.
Then a strong honking sound came into Valt's ear.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
Valt woke up and fell off of bed with the blanket still warp around him. And he groan in pain from the hard floor he landed.
"Valt are you okay!?" Said Rantaro woke up violently by a strong honking sound.
"......I'm good......." Valt mumble on the floor and gives a thumbs up.
"Sorry guys, but that's the only way to make you guys wake up....." Said Kit holding a air horn.
"Hmmm! I like it better when you had that gong!.." Rantaro rubs his head and yawn.
Valt got up holding the blanket with him and yawn.
"Well it did woke me up from that weird dream I had right now....." Valt rubs his eyes.
"What weird dream and what was it?.." Kit ask and question what dream, that Valt was dreaming about.
"I can't remember the rested. But I do remembered that I was being attack by an animal... A squirrel maybe?...." Valt question which animal attack him.
"Why?..." Rantaro question and ask.
"I... I kinda don't know?...." Valt scratch his head and sweat drop. Then he feel exhausted for no reason.
"Valt are you okay? You seem kinda pale, bubby."
Said Rantaro seeing Valt a bit pale.
"Rantaro right you do look pale." Said Kit agreeing with Rantaro.
"Maybe I'm just a bit tired... That's all...." *yawn* Valt yawn.
"Ok?... We better get dress then. We don't want to be late!.." Said Kit getting his clothes from his drawer.
"On it!"
"Ok!" Valt turn around and pulls off the blanket on him and put on the bed.
"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" Rantaro and Kit scream.
Valt quickly turn around.
"WHAT!?!?! What is it!!!!???" Valt panic and startled from the incoming scream.
"N-nothing!!! Just a false alarm..." Kit stuttered.
"Oh..... Ok?...." Valt turn back around.
"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!" They scream again.
Valt turn around again and startled again.
"Ok, you guys are actually scaring me..."
"I-It's nothing, it's nothing!..." Rantaro wave his hands like there's nothing to see here.
"Hmmm....." Valt pout and turn around again.
"Aaaaahhhh!!!!"
Valt turn around and this just started to get confusing.
"Guys!?! What are you screaming at?!?! And why are their two of you?...." Valt feels dizzy and fuzzy.
"Two of us??... What do you mean, Valt?..." Question Rantaro.
"Well theirs......." Valt started to fall.
"Oh, god!...." Valt landed on the ground and feels so numb and weak.
"Valt!!!" They panic and rush up to him.
"Valt wake up!!! Wake up!!!"
Valt heard Rantaro and Kit voices fating away. And Valt was unconscious.

Later...

"Ah............Ah?............Ah!!?" Valt got himself up but that was a bad idea. He feel pain from his back.
"Gaaahhh!!!" Valt whine in pain.
"Careful! You don't want your injuries getting worst know..."
"Huh?" Valt turn his head to see Trad.
"Trad? Where am I?......" Valt rubs his head and look around. He wasn't in his door room.
(Pause! If you don't knows who's Trad is, his the coach from BC Sol. You know the serious man with brown hair and seen from ep: 2)
"You're at the nursing room. Your friends brought you here in a rush. It was a good thing they came, you were loosing a lot of blood." Said Trad closing the aid box.
"What!?!?!???" Valt was very confuse.
"Hm?.... You look confuse about this..."
"That's because I am!?!?! What happen to me when I unconscious???...." Valt ask so confuse.
"Well...... Kit told me their was something wrong with you. And Rantaro was holding you warp in a towel to hold some blood leaking out. You had a lot of small scratch marks. It wasn't to serious, the scratch marks didn't go deeper in your skin. Other wise you will have scars." Trad explain everything.
Valt sweat drop and dark aura swirling down on him.
Then the door swung open hard, like someone just kick or punch a door to get it open.
"Valt!!! You're okay!!! You're not die!!!!" Cooza rush in with out think and hugged Valt.
"Ahhh!!!" Valt scream in pain.
"Ahh!!! Sorry!..." Cooza apologize.
"I-It's okay, Cooza..."
"Cooza! Wait up!!" Said Kit from the outside of the halls.
"Glad you're wake." Said Rantaro posing in the opening door.
"Rantaro.... Kit...." Valt smile.
"Are you feeling alright?..." Kit ask.
"Yeah, yeah! I'm fine....." Valt scratch his head.
"Good to hear, buddy!" Rantaro smile.
"Same here!" Said Kit with a smile.
And they pated Valt's back and that just hurt him.
"Oww!!"
Kit and Rantaro take away their hands quickly and apologize.
"Okay, you need to stop touching Valt's back. His already have injuries don't try to hurt him." Trad was lecturing them for touching Valt injuries.
"Um.........Trad......." Valt tries to hold the pain.
Trad just realized he was touching Valt's back.
"My apologize!" Trad took away his hand off of Valt's back.
"It's fine, it's fine....." Valt just sweat drop and not make Trad feel bad.
"Good.... But you do need some rest..." Trad push Valt gently in bed.
"Your injuries well be heal next morning. Now get some rest."
"Ok......" Valt didn't hesitate, he did feel a bit tried.
Everyone left the room leaving Valt to rest.
Valt's eyes feels heavy and sleepy. He close his eyes and fall asleep.

At Night...

Sisco was walking outside from the gates and was going inside but notice something...
"Huh?..... Is that?....... Valt?...." Sisco started to follow Valt or who ever it was... He was in the forest and tries to find that person or thing went inside.
As Sisco walk up and looking in front of him...
"Hey, Sisco!"
"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!! COOZA!!!! DON'T DO THAT YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!" Sisco was holding his chest and his heart was racing.
"Hehehe..... Sorry...." Cooza scratch his head for his mistake. He was hanging on a tree branch upside down.
"So Sisco, what are you doing this late in the forest?.." Cooza question and ask.
"I saw something or someone went in here..."
Cooza got off the tree branch and landed with his feet.
"I think you saw Free. He always comes here. I thought you knew that?..." Cooza said that last part in his mind.
"No, it wasn't Free this time.... It was something else..."
A shadow figure walks passed through from the other side with tree blocking who it is.
"There it is!" Sisco saw it and follow it.
"Huh? H-hey, wait up!" Cooza follow Sisco.
The black figure was walking a bit further.
"Damn it! Where did it go!?" Sisco lost him/her in the forest.
*Gasp* "It's a vampire! Only vampire magically disappeared in the spot!..." Cooza got scared and hold on to Sisco.
"Cooza, it's not going to be a vampire!"
"How do you it's not?!" Cooza panic a little.
"Because I know!" Said Sisco and because he wasn't stupid and a little kid.
The black figure passed through again.
"There he is!!" Cooza point and they started to following it.
And never believed their eyes what they saw up close. It was Valt!...
"Valt!?!" They question and their eyes widened.
"Valt!? What are you doing outside? Trad told you, you need to heal those injuries in your back?!..." Said Cooza.
Valt didn't listen to Cooza, he just kept on walking.
"Valt!?" Sisco run up to him but Valt didn't stop and walk passed through.
"What!?! Why you-!?"
"Sisco!! Just wait for a minute..." Cooza walk up to Valt and look into his face. And notice Valt was actually asleep.
"His....... Sleep walking?....." Cooza just look at Valt walking through.
"Ok! That's new and weird at the same time..." Sisco walk up to Cooza.
"How are we going to get Valt back inside??" Question Cooza.
"We could wake him?.." Sisco had an idea.
"No! Don't wake up a sleep walker, everyone knows that one rule. Never wake up a person who's sleep walking..." Cooza had a good point.
"Ok! Then how are we going to make him come back?!" Question Sisco.
"We can just make him turn around and his walking himself back to BC Sol..." Cooza had an idea.
"Ah-........ Actually that's not a bad idea..."
"Thank you! But we better do it quickly because we're loosing Valt sight right now!" Cooza run after Valt and Sisco follows.

They try turning Valt around but never except this will happen next...
Valt attack them with a long stick.
"Ahhhh!!!" They dodge the unexpected attack.
"Where did he get that stick!?!!" Question and yelled Sisco.
"Actually it's call a bo staff." Cooza correcting him.
"Yeah, yeah! Stick, bo staff! What's the difference!!"
Valt attack again. Sisco and Cooza dodge again.
Valt jump and attack them like he was a ninja.
"How can he do!?!" Sisco question everything Valt can and can't do in surprise.
"Ok! I didn't even teach him that!?"
Valt spin and attack again.
"Ahhh!!!" It almost hit both of them.
Cooza tries getting the bo staff away from Valt. But Valt was fast and athletic, in his sleep.
"Woah!!!" Cooza trip and landed on his butt.
Valt had the bo staff close to Cooza's neck.
Cooza sweat drop and panic what Valt gotta do in his sleep. But this happen Valt fall on the ground and was sleeping normally.
"Valt!?! Valt, wake up!!" Cooza grab him and starts shaking him a little. Sisco walk up and see that Valt was waking up slowly.
"Hm?... Oh! Hey, Cooza. Sisco..." *yawn* Valt yawn.
"Valt are you alright?" Cooza ask.
"Yeah! I'm fine...." Valt just realized he was outside.
"How did I get here?" Question Valt.
"You sleep walk here!" Said Sisco.
"I what!?!" Valt was shock and surprise.
"It's true! And you some how attack us in your sleep." Said Cooza.
"Well, that shouldn't be happening..." Valt's eyes widened and rubs his right arm and feel a bit shock.

The Next Day...

Valt told his friends he sleep walk last night.
Rantaro and Kit were surprise and confuse. But that will explain the scratch marks on his back. So when its night time they have a plan to help Valt from sleep walking. They tied Valt in chains on his bed.
"Do you think this is going to work?" Valt ask.
"Valt, it's hard heavy chain? How are you going to get out in your sleep?" Rantaro had a good point.
"Good point... Night, guys."
"Night, Valt." Kit and Rantaro said good night and went to sleep.
Hour later Valt struggled to get out of the chains. And made a lot of noise. Valt somehow break the chains by himself open the glass door walk from the balcony and jump off and landed feet first and walks to the forest.
"Hmm? Valt are you-" Kit rubs his eyes and saw Valt was gone. And the glass door was open.
"Rantaro! Valt is gone!"
"What!?! But who did he!?" Rantaro saw broken chains in Valt's bed. Some how Rantaro and Kit are scared how Valt can do that?...
They run to the forest and carry Valt back to the room.
And every day Valt keeps on sleep walking every night. And tries everything to make him stay in bed. Ropes, chains, duck tape, leather, and etc. But still nothing work.

At Night...

"Ok! So the leather didn't work, but how about-" Rantaro was holding glue but Valt interrupted.
"Rantaro, Kit. Actually I don't need you tying me up for the night..." Valt smile awkwardly.
"Oh? Did you figure out how to stop yourself from sleep walking?" Kit ask.
"Well, no. But I thought maybe I should just see what I'm capable of." Valt sit down on his bed wearing his pajamas.
"Valt, you don't know anything about this?" Said Rantaro making a good point sitting on his bed with his pajamas on too.
"Yeah, and I'll never know anything about it, if I keep trying to stop it. I know it's weird but I really need to see this through okay." Valt got his cover.
"Ok, I guess..." Said Kit not liking this idea.
"But could you at least take something with you, in case if you're ever stuck some where?" Kit got into bed and ask Valt to take something with him.
*Sign* "Sorry Kit, but if I'm gonna do this. I can't do it halfway." Valt didn't take Kit offer but gave a small smile to make him not feel bad.
"Okay, fine! We tried to help, no one can say we didn't try. But we tired." Said Rantaro getting his cover and lay in bed.
"So if you die out there? Don't go blaming us alright!"
"Alright!" Said Valt giving Rantaro he can do this.
"Alright!" Said Kit.
"Well, good luck out there, buddy."
"Promise to be safe." Kit reach the lamp and turns off the light and lay in bed with his cover warp around him.
Valt lay in bed and gave a sign and fell asleep.
Then minutes or hours later he started sleep walking again into the forest.
Rantaro and Kit woke up and see Valt from the balcony seeing him sleep walking through the forest.
"Well he be alright?" Kit ask.
"I don't know Kit? I just don't know?..."

Somewhere...

"Sir! It's started signaling again!" Said a men wearing a blue and black cloak.
"Don't loose it again like last time!" Snake Eye demanded.

It's starts glowing on and off. It look like it signalling too someone... But who???

"Y.....................ū......................j....................i...................n"

To be continued...

So?..... What do you think?....
What do you think what will happen next?

If you like that, you should read my other 2 stories!

Beyblade Burst Evolution: Blind Wing (Shu x Valt)

This story is a what if Valt became evil like Shu became Red Eye?

Or

Beyblade Burst Evolution Adventure

I'm having my own adventure! And asking if anyone/readers will like to join in? The rules/forms are inside the story and some information you need to know.

Hope you like this story and the others too if you have the chance to read them.
That's all bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.4K 20
" 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞- " " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. " Let your fantasies b...
3.2K 74 7
6 teenage girls found/borrow a magical book and always wanted to see their parents from the past. But they went to the past alright... Their parent's...
95.7K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...
412 4 6
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...