Otherworldly Brothers [Book 2...

By chiskey56

After searching for centuries Aphros and Bythos, demi-god brothers of the sea, have finally found someone tha... More

Otherworldly Brothers [BoyxBoy Menage]
**Chapter 1**
**Chapter 2**
**Chapter 3**
**Chapter 4**
**Chapter 5**
**Chapter 6**
**Chapter 7**
**Chapter 8**
**Chapter 9**
**Chapter 10**
**Chapter 11**
**Chapter 12**
**Chapter 14**
**Chapter 15**
Chapter 16
**Chapter 17**
**Chapter 18**
**Chapter 19**
**Chapter 20**
**Chapter 21**
**Chapter 22**
**Chapter 23**

**Chapter 13**

37.9K 1K 61
By chiskey56

Chapter 13

Aiden's POV

We stood there watching as he stalked away from the restaurant. I had a deep feeling that he would definitely be coming back. I didn't want anyone else to worry, so I kept my mouth closed. I turned around and face Aphros who had a smile spread across his face. I walked towards him and looped my arm through his as we walked back to the table.

"Is everyone okay?"

"Yeah...I suppose so. Aiden, honey, what happened? What did he say?"

My mom was worried, I could tell. She was scared that he might come back and do something truly horrific. He had already tried to kill me so there was no telling what was running through that sick mind of his. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. Her whole body was tense but she soon relaxed when I began whispering comforting words.

"Mom it's okay. He can't hurt us I won't let him."

"Neither will we..." I felt Bythos and Aphros wrap their arms around us. They were everything I could have ever hoped for and more.

"Okay well I think it's time to get out of this death trap..." I said as I pulled away from them while looking around at the mess that was made. I shot a look to Aphros who was rubbing the back of his neck and staring at the holes in the ground that he made.

"Wow...I really went overboard this time huh?"

"Ya think?" Bythos started to laugh at his brother right before I shot him a dirty look too. It was just as much his fault as it was Aphros.

"What do you mean?" Shit! I forgot about mom. She didn't know about what they could do and here we were just having a casual conversation about it in public.

"Nothing mom...it's just an inside joke between us..." I quickly made up a lie and hope she bought it. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at me. Please buy it. Please buy it. Please bu-

"Okay...well you're right we should probably leave. Bastian can you grab Baby Aid-I mean Nicholai for me?"

"HA! I almost got you to say it..." Bythos taunted as he walked over to lift the now sleeping Nicholai. We walked outside the restaurant and were greeted with the blaring of police sirens and the blinding lights of fire trucks and ambulances. I shielded my eyes from the bright lights and walked forward clinging onto Bythos back.

"Are you guys okay?" When I peeked around Bythos back I came face to face with a gorgeous man. Too bad for him I already have my yummy boyfriends.

**********************************************************************************************

Aphros POV

Yeah, we're fine..."

Aiden was still clinging to Bythos back as he led us through the crowd of people standing outside the restaurant. Most were trying to figure out what had happened and why nowhere else was damaged. I felt really bad because it was a nice place and I ruined it with my little stunt.

This was the first time in centuries that I had gotten this out of control, not even Bythos was able to stop me this time. The last time that happened I managed to claim half of Greece in an earthquake. I don’t even remember what I was so mad about I just remember that I was extremely pissed. In the end Poseidon had to have me chained up until I had calmed down. It took about five months for me to completely calm down.

I watched as Aiden followed behind Bythos. He had the most adorable lost look on his face. It was a wonder how he could have stopped me from destroying this little town and all it took was a kiss. He was completely amazing and we were lucky that he accepted us.

We finally made our way past the police and all of the EMTs asking if we were hurt. We walked in silence until we made it to a hotel that Sarah insisted she stay at. Something about us needing privacy at night. Needless to say a blush covered Aiden's cheeks.

Once we dropped her off and said our goodbyes to baby Aiden we went back to Hale's place and crashed on the couch. All three of us too tired to actually climb the stairs.

"So....yeah...tonight was just...wow." The corners of Aiden's lips turned up into a smile as he remembered everything that happened tonight. He was going to ask questions I could feel it. He had just found out about us and already all this was happening, it was probably a lot to take in. Worry and fear began to creep into my heart when his smile faltered and he turned to look at me.

He didn't say anything for a while and that scared me even more. He could scream and yell, point fingers, cry, laugh...anything is better than silence. Silence worried me. Silence said that he was thinking hard about something and I hoped that it wasn't about whether or not we were worth all the trouble.

"Can you believe that I punched him?" Me and Bythos looked at him shocked; we weren't expecting him to sound so excited about it. I cracked a smile as I glanced at my little fireball. He was genuinely happy that he had punched his father, which means that he was taking this better than I thought he would have.

"So you're not mad at me?" He turned around to look at me; his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I was out of control and I almost destroyed everything..." I said while avoiding his gaze. He got up and sat on my lap. Leaning over he made sure that he was staring directly into my eyes.

"Listen, you did what you had to. You protected all of us and I couldn't be any happier that you did all that for me. I love you Aphros and even if I ever do get mad at you it won't be for long."

"Say it again..."

"Say what again?" He looked at me confused before a knowing smirk graced his lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck and moved in closer.

"I.Love.You.Aphros" He emphasized each word by placing a small kisses on my neck.

***********************************************************************************

Aiden's POV

Aphros stood up with me still in his lap. I quickly wrapped my legs around him pushing our two hardened members together causing him to groan. I loved hearing that sound from him. I started to grind my hips against his as he walked us both up the stairs with Bythos following quickly.

"Little one if you don't stop I'm going to take you right here on these stairs..." he growled into my ear.

"You don't hear me complaining do you?" he let out a stressed groan as he quickened his pace up the stairs. He kicked open the door and threw me on the bed, the look in his eyes were just lustful. He climbed onto the bed towards me and I moved back against the headboard.

Bythos climbed onto the bed next to me. He leaned over dragging his lips across my neck; every so often he would nip and lick the sensitive parts of my neck and shoulders. My eyes closed and I leaned back against the headboard in sheer pleasure. It was the little things that he was doing that were driving me crazy.

He pulled at my shirt, without a second thought I lifted my arms so that he could pull it off over my head. As soon as my shirt was off there were a pair of lips kissing at my now exposed chest. It felt amazing. Bythos hands began roaming my chest, every so often one of his fingers would graze over my nipples.

"B-Bythos..."

"Mmm...Baby I love when you moan my name." He leaned up and pressed his lips against my own. I loved the feeling of his warm lips against my own. He pushed his tongue into my mouth when Aphros ran a tongue over my nipple causing me to moan. His tongue ran against the rough of my mouth before fighting with my own for dominance. Of course he won that fight; I just wanted him to keep kissing me I didn't care who was in charge.

A warm, wet trail was being traced down my chest. I opened my eyes to see Aphros leaning over me and running his tongue all over my stomach. He alternated between licking and biting on my flesh. The sparks that exploded all over me made me arch my back off the bed.

Bythos hands had found the top of my pants and he was teasing me. He ran his hand along the waist band of my bottoms refusing to go the extra step and put me out of my misery. I moaned against his tongue before I pulled away from the kiss.

“Please Bythos…”

“Please what?” He asked as he began to nibble on my ear lobe.

“P-Please I need more…” I felt Aphros kissing closer to where Bythos’ hand was teasing me.

“More of what baby?”

“I wa-want you and Aphros…I need m-more of you two.” I got out between my moaning. Finally I felt his hands slip past my waistband, slipping into my underwear to fondle my hardening member. I bucked my hips into his hand as the intense pleasure washed over me.

The pants were soon ripped off me exposing my arousal completely allowing Bythos to stroke me freely. I bit my lip as I felt Aphros tongue move closer to my exposed member. I felt him lick the base of my member; the feeling of both of them pleasuring me was amazing.

"MMmmm Aphros..."

Bythos moved his hand from me to allow Aphros to take me completely into his mouth. I gripped his head, holding him in place. I tangled my fingers into his, tugging slightly causing him to moan around me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I moaned. The feeling of Aphros licking my hardened member, his teeth grating over the entire length made me shudder in Bythos hands.

"A-Aphros" I whimpered when I felt Bythos hand grope my ass, slipping a single finger in. Both brothers moved with a rhythm known only to them. Aphros' mouth moved over me as Bythos fingers pressed deeper into me, stretching me before pulling out then plunging back in.

My head fell back against the headboard as I exploded into Aphros mouth. He pulled away from me and leaned up to kiss me. I could taste myself on him and that just made me even more excited. I moaned into his mouth as Bythos laid his head on my chest.

"That was...delicious." Bythos looked up at me and simply smiled. Aphros moved closer to me, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. I could feel his hardening member pressed against me. I ground my hips into him as I heard a guttural sound escape his lips. I looked at him and he had a pained look on his face.

"Don't worry babe, we're not done yet..." Bythos looked up at me and smirked.

********************************************************************************************

Well…that was an interesting chapter, filled with naughtiness and fun. Any who, I hope you guys liked this chapter and I hope you guys like my story. If you haven’t already then you should go check out my other story Death In Love, it’s really good.

Comment& Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...
2.2M 117K 35
Andrew, a twenty-six-year-old literature graduate, has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity to arthritis, and then anore...
69.8K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...