Jensen Ackles/ Dean Wincheste...

By brokenwingsSkeet227

A collection of One Shots I have been writing. More

First Kill (Dean)
Sleepless Nights (Jensen)
Always Keep Fighting (AU!Dean)
The French Mistake (Jensen)
This Is Me (Dean)
Authors Note
First Fight (Jensen)
Trying to Move on (Brother Dean)
The Pumpkin King (Jensen)
Marry Me? (Dean)
Moving On (Jensen)
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted (Dean)
Sick Kids (Jensen)
A New Baby? (Dean)
Author's Note
Unstoppable (AU!Dean)
A Million Dreams (Jensen)
Back To December (Dean)
Authors Note
Home (Brother!Dean)
Lunch Date (Jensen)
Finding Out (Dean Pregnancy series)
Telling Dean (Pregnancy Series)
He Steps Up (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Morning Sickness (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Seeing The Bump/ Mood Swings(Pregnancy Series Dean)
Picking a nursery (pregnancy Series Dean)
First Ultrasound (pregnancy Series Dean)
Telling Bobby (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Authors Note
Cravings (pregnancy Series Dean)
Gender Predictions (Pregnancy Series Dean)
First Kick (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Finding Out the Gender (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Going Into Labor (A pregnancy Series Dean)
Naming the Baby (A Pregnancy Series Dean)
Sweet Child Of Mine (Jensen)
Angel with a Shotgun (Dean)
Merry Supernatural Christmas (Jensen)
Welcome to the Black Parade (Dean)
Broken Promises (Jensen)
Where's My Pie? (Dean)
Authors Note
Hero (brother Dean)
Game Night (Jensen)
Too Much Candy (Dean)
Acting (Jensen)
Where have you been? (Dean)
Tattoos (Jensen)
Hurt (Brother Dean)
Youtube (Jensen)
First Kill Part 2 (Dean)
Batman (Jensen)
How To Save a Life (Dean)
A/N
Good Enough (Daddy! Jensen)
Are You My Daddy? (Daddy!Jensen)
Amnesia (Jensen)
Yesterday (Dean)
Scars (Daddy!Jensen)
Lips of An Angel (Dean)
Are You My Daddy? (Daddy! Jensen) Part 2
For The Things I Can't Remember (AU!Dean)
Amnesia (Jensen Part 2)
Stand By Me (Brother! Dean and Sam)
Quarantine (Jensen)
Slipped Away (Dean)
Lost It All (Jensen)
I'm Already There (Dean)
Die from a broken heart (Jensen)
Family Dinner (Dean)
I'm Already There (Jensen)

I'm gonna love you (Dean)

6.9K 118 45
By brokenwingsSkeet227

(The whole title of this one is called 'I'm gonna love you through it' (Dean) this is based of the song by martina McBride)

I hadn't been feeling to well for the past couple months so I had gone to the doctors last week now I was waiting for the call to tell me what's wrong. I held the phone to my ear listening to the doctor explaining that I had Cancer and it was spreading. I looked at Dean and burst into tears as I tried to explain what's wrong to him.

She dropped the phone and burst into tears The doctor just confirmed her fears Her husband held it in and held her tight Cancer don't discriminate or care if you're just 38 With three kids who need you in their lives He said, "I know that you're afraid and I am, too
But you'll never be alone, I promise you"

I couldn't bring myself to tell our kids what was going on to them they knew mommy was sick and that is what I'm going to leave it at for them. As I started chemo and radiation trying to stop the cancer in its tracks. "We're going to get through this, I know that this is taking a tole on you but I will always be here" Dean said as we lay in our bed after a long day of tests and hospital visits.

When you're weak, I'll be strong
When you let go, I'll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear
That I'll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,Like you can't take one more step Just take my hand, together we can do it I'm gonna love you through it.

Sam had come to stay with us so that Dean didn't have to do everything alone and so that the kids wouldn't be to hard on Dean. I layed in my hospital bed as I had an over night stay for this dose of chemo, I had told Dean not to bring the kids up and not to worry about coming to stay with me as I would most likely be sleeping the whole time that he would be there. The next morning the doctors took me to have surgery to take the cells out and I would be fine. The surgery went great but there was more than they thought so they took a little more than they had planned. so now I tried to smile and just wear baggy clothes to hide the tears, and what the cancer took from me.

She made it through the surgery fine
They said they caught it just in time
But they had to take more than they planned Now it's forced smiles and baggy shirts To hide what the cancer took from her But she just wants to feel like a woman again She said, "I don't think I can do this anymore" He took her in his arms and said "That's what my love is for"

Dean held me in his arms as we layed on the hood of baby and looked at the stars "How can you love me? I don't even love myself" I sniffed as I looked away from him "I love you because you are a strong woman and I love you for that." he said making me look at him I smiled slightly and nodded "you're to good to me Winchester" I laughed cuddling into him.

When you're weak, I'll be strong
When you let go, I'll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear
That I'll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death, Like you can't take one more step, Just take my hand, together we can do it I'm gonna love you through it.

I have been feeling better each day and I am learning to love myself and teaching myself that I am lucky I am still here.

And when this road gets too long
I'll be the rock you lean on
Just take my hand, together we can do it I'm gonna love you through it.
I'm gonna love you through it.

(A/n This one is actually a true story about my aunt who had cancer and she got through it. Unfortunately it came back and she passed away 5 years ago. So this one is dedicated to my aunt, I love and miss you everyday.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 494 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...
37.2K 786 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
536K 11.5K 76
Little stories about Sam x reader. Enjoy~ I don't own any of the characters or Supernatural. But all these stories are mine.
4.5K 118 15
I write supernatural one shots some are gonna bring out some feels so prepare for the ride. I do not own any of the CW characters i just use them to...