Another Salvatore(Book 1) *Ed...

By MaddyCullen

Laura is Stefan and Damon Salvatore' sister who they thought was dead. But she is undead and a vampire in sea... More

Another Salvatore
The Return
First day of school.
Seeing Damon for the first time
The Comet and Brother problems
The Football game and First kiss.
The turning point.
The turning point part 2
The truth
Stefan's Birthday and Lexi
Secrets from the past part 1
Secrets form the past part 2
Road trip
Decade Dance.
Witches and digging up the past.
The Tomb
Sibling issues.
Triple date
More Vampire Trouble
Elena's Uncle and Founders day kick of party
Miss Mystic Falls.
Helping Stefan
Meeting Isabel
Founders Day.
extend part
New story
Book 2

Vampire trouble

428 7 0
By MaddyCullen

I woke up and went down stares to find Stefan and Damon siting down together, everything was calm for now.

"morning Stefan and Damon" i greeted them.

"so are we still leaving town then" I ask them

"well you don't have to leave but I'm going and i don't think Damon has any reason to stay" Stefan said as i walked over and sat down.

"so do you know were your going Damon" Stefan asked.

"i don't know, London, might go and see some friends." Damon answered as he got up.

"you don't have any friends tho Damon" Stefan said.

"your right Stefan, i only have you and Laura, so were are we going" he asks.

"Were not going anywhere, i am going to live my life as far away from you as possible and if Laura wants to come with then she can" Stefan said.

"But were a team the three of us, imagine what we could do together, we could try out for the amazing race." Damon says. I just look at him and smile.

"that's very funny Damon, but we are leaving this town we cant stay here" i tell him as the doorbell rings and Damon answers it

"I'm here to see Damon" Stefan and i stay in the lounge as Damon leads the Sheriff in to the garden. Stefan and i listen.

"so whats the problem?" Damon asks.

"there's been another attack, a female victim, completely drained of blood. it fits the pattern"

"I'm sorry i don't understand , i thought we got ride of the vampire when i staked to blond one" Damon tells her.

"I'm thinking they might of turned someone"

"the story for the town is another animal attack but how long can we keep hiding the truth. the council is in uproar. we thought we were past this."

"so what do we do about this?" Damon asks.

"your the only one who has taken on a vampire, I'm hoping you could tell me"

Damon then leads the sheriff in the house and opens the door. "thank you for coming" Damon says as he shuts the door.

Stefan blurs over to Damon "what is wrong with you, have you killed someone?" Stefan said to Damon.

"Stefan i don't think it was Damon" i told him, Damon winked at me as he pushes Stefan of him.

"First things first, i have not killed anyone in over a week and second there's another vampire in town." Damon said.

"that's impossible" Stefan said.

"well maybe its not" i told Stefan , Damon nodded in agreement.

"who do you think it is then" Stefan asks.

"what does it matter to us, i thought we we leaving as soon as possible" Damon said. I knew that i could not leave if Jeremy was unprotected and Stefan would not leave Elena either.

"no we cant leave yet, you know that. How are we going to find this person" Stefan asks Damon as they walk in to the hall way.

"let the grown ups handle this Stefan" Damon tells him as he walks away leaving Stefan and i standing there.

"well im going to talk to Elena, schools almost finished for the day, you can come with me if you like" Stefan told me.

"ok then" i said as we walked out the house and to the school.

when we got the we found Elena with Caroline, but when she saw Stefan she started to walk over to us with a shocked look on her face.

"i thought you would of left by now" Elena said.

"Elena we need to talk" Stefan said as Elena nods and follows us to one of the tables.

"so you have no idea who it could be" Elena asks after we tell her what the problem is.

"nope. but it must be somebody new because leaving a body like that is sloppy or there trying to tell us something" Stefan said.

"Are you sure its not Damon?" Elena says.

"well i can never be sure about Damon, but he says hes been covering his tracks" Stefan says.

"so what are you going to do about it" Elena asks Stefan.

"Damon is trying to track them, but for now i want you to be careful" Stefan says.

"when i saw the two of you, i thought this was a final goodbye." Elena tells us.

"not yet" we both answer as we leave

"Elena i think you should tell Jeremy as well" i say before walking away.

Later on we show up at the school as their is a career fair and Elena was going to be there. Stefan and I walk along the school hall till we find Elena who is looking around the room. Elena then sees Stefan.

"so I'm guessing your not hear to plan your future then, your looking out for me" Elena asks Stefan.

"hope that's ok" Stefan answers.

"you know i wanted to be a doctor before everything happened but even if i wanted to now i couldn't because of the..." Stefan said

"the blood" Elena finished for him.

"I've tried a few other things tho in my life" Stefan said.

"but you didn't like it enough to continue" Elena asked

"no there was nothing wrong with it, its just i had to move on before people noticed that i wasn't aging. Stefan told Elena.

"how long does it take before someone notices" Elena looks up at Stefan.

"few years at the most" Stefan said as he looked at Elena.

"and you always leave?" Elena asks Stefan.

"i have no choice, i hate moving on" Stefan tells Elena but Elena is looking away.

"so what do you want to do in the future" I ask Elena.

"i really don't want to talk about my future because its quite clear that you and Stefan are not going to be in it." Elena says.

Just then my phone went of and i answered it

"Damon is everything ok" i ask him.

"no, not really, Stefan must of told you Logan Fell is the vampire" Damon said.

"yeah he told me, so what do we do now then" i ask Damon.

"right now you just stay with Stefan and Elena and let me know if anything happens." Damon says as he hangs up.

I walk back to wear Stefan and Elena are standing with Jenna. Stefan puts his arm around Elena in comfort. Just then a man comes up to Jenna.

"Logan, what are you doing here" Jenna asks. I look at Stefan.

"Elena, Jenna why don't you look around" Stefan says. They walk of leaving Stefan and i with Logan.

"What are you doing here Logan" Stefan asks.

"You know, your brother has asked me the same thing, so why don't we skip past the who turned who part and get straight to the point. How do i become a day walker?" Logan says.

"I only know of three people, Damon Laura and myself." Stefan says.

"but you are acting strange on the how part, so i know there is a way. In case you haven't heard in quite the celebrity of this town so i could expose your very easily." Logan says

"you wanna know how to walk in the sun" Stefan ask Logan.

"i do" Logan reply's.

"well you cant and don't ever threaten my sister and i again" Stefan says and we both walk of.

"i better tell Damon whats going on"

i pull out my phone and text Damon.

Logan is at the school and is up to something, trying to expose us, come now I hit the send button.

After an hour Damon shows up and tells us his plan to find Logan, i decide to stay and make sure Jeremy is ok.

I find Jeremy outside siting on a wall not looking very happy.

"hey Jeremy is everything ok i got a bit worried when Tyler's dad took both of you outside" i told him.

"yeah everything is fine now, we just got in to a little fight and he wanted us to sort it out" Jeremy said.

"do you have someone to take you home" i ask him.

"erm Elena was going to but i don't thinks shes here anymore" Jeremy answers.

"i can walk home with you if you like make sure you get their ok." I told him.

"that's nice of you"

I walk Jeremy home and then leave. as i was walking back my phone went of.

Elena's gone, i know she saw the Picture of Katherine, her necklace is here as well, can you see if you can find her on you way home.

I look around the street, but Elena is no were to be seen, so i try the high road and notice two figures in the road. ones a boy and the other is a girl next to them is a wreaked car. I hope that's not Elena i think to myself as i take a look. I recognize one of then as Damon

"Laura what a surprise, you want to get out of town for a while" Damon says. I notice that Elena is asleep in his arms,

"is Elena ok Damon" i ask

"yeah she should be ok, i think its just shock. " he tells me as i follow him to his car and we drive of in to the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 4.8K 18
Sophia Salvatore is the sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. She is a year younger than Stefan. But there's a secret. She is really Klaus's Long los...
36.9K 805 15
Life for (Y/n) has never been easy but when she is forced to leave her home behind, she finds she has no-where to turn. That's when she meets Damon S...
798K 16.4K 31
The eldest Gilbert is back from the city, staying with her sister and brother Elena and Jeremy. ♡ I own nothing but the character Laura Gilbert, all...
590 16 37
Natalia Scarlet Gilbert. The One who was washed away from The Gilberts. After hearing about her Parents accident. She decided to come back home to se...