Loving Mr.Good Boy

By ishtararahman

She is a bad girl. He is a good boy. She smokes. He hates smoking. She has fucked every guy in her school. He... More

Chap 1 - Going to hell
Chap 2 - New entry
Chap 3 - New Neighbour?
Chap 4 - Zach
Chap 5 - Sex and fight
Chap 6 - Ignoring
Chap 7 - Back on track
Chap 8 - Party time
Chap 9 - Fifty Shades Darker
Chap 10 - Screaming girls in the house
Chap 11 - Camping? Not really!
Chap 12 - Jealousy??
Chap 13 - Sunset with the good boy
Chap 14 - The Crusher
Chap 15 - Softy Shaira??
Chap 16 - Posessive boys
Chap 17 - Vomit
Chap 18 - Tutor?
Chap 19 - Personal chef
Chap 20 - Long Journey
Chap 21 - Worried
Chap 22 - Date!?
Chap 23 - Good or bad?
Chap 24 - Hot Stuff and Chocolate
Chap 25 - One year
Chap 26 - Yes, I do
Chap 27 - He is so big!
Chap 28 - I HATE YOU
Chap 29 - Speechless
Chap 30 - Treatment
Chap 31 - Surprise
Chap 32 - Anything
Chap 33 - Blindfold
Chap 34 - IV
Chap 36 - Curse
Chap 37 - Queen
Chap 38 - Trust & Love
Epilogue

Chap 35 - Bet

14K 342 65
By ishtararahman

5 months later

Life has completely changed without her. Nothing new, Everyday is boring and dull. Everyday I am hoping for her to wake for the past five months but she being the stubborn person she is, is not waking up.

There has been improvement in her health. The Doctors removed the oxygen mask, her wounds were almost healed, her face didn't look that much pale, her heartbeats were also normal but why wasn't she waking up?

I miss her a lot

Everyone misses her. The first few months I didn't even go to school. I would stay here beside her, praying for her betterment. It was difficult for me to cope up. What did you do to me? Eventually Jake was able to knock some sense into me and I started to go to school again which was not pleasant at all as I had to copy a hell lot of notes. It was the second last week of November and final exams had ended and I don't know what the hell I wrote in those exam sheets. For the first time in life, I didn't care about exams cause she was much more important to me than those papers. I am concerned about Shaira, graduation is in December and if she doesn't wake up by then, she wouldnt be able to sit for the makeup exams for which we all wrote a letter about her health and requested the principle to permit her to sit for makeup exams. She is going to get such a lecture from me when she wakes up.

You wouldn't be able to say anything to her after she wakes up.

She needs to learn to take care of her.

She has you wrapped around her finger.

As if you are any better.

"Hey. Today was really boring, I had nothing to do. Schools are closed now and everyone is at there home while I am here with you. You owe me big time. But I can forget that if you wake up quickly and give me a kiss which is something I really need now. See, staying with you does this to meand I have no problem with that. Is it good or bad? Even if it's bad I don't care cause it's YOU who is ruining me and not someone else. If it was someone else which I highly doubt cause no one can compare to The Shaira Evans -- they wouldn't be able to do what you did. Do you know what you did to me? You made me go absolutely crazy for you. That now when you are gone, I feel like my world's crashing down. I know I haven't spent much time with you or expressed my feelings but I can't help it. The heart wants what it wants." I quoted Selena and chuckled, imaging what her face would be like if she heard it. This has become one of our rituals, I would come and tell her what I did the whole day, what happened and my rants. Though I am not sure if she heard me, it helped me open up a bit to her which hardly happens with anyone. I also told her about some of my embarrassing childhood stories.

"Hello, fuckers." Alicia yelled, entering the room with others and the room was filled with loud chatters and yells. I hugged the guys including Jace who I now had a strong relation with.

"Who wants pizza?" Ryan screamed and everyone attacked him including me cause I was hungry and its pizza we are talking about. I am surprised the authorities didn't kick us out due to the amount of noise we make and disturb other patients which we could care less about cause we are all just like that.

It was really good having them around. No one ever made each other feel that Shaira was not there. They would joke around and tease each other like nothing happened but inside everyone was hurting. The hospital didn't seem so boring with them.

At 9 pm they all left, Jace volunteered to stay but I refused cause I didn't want to leave her alone and I wouldn't be able to sleep properly. I yawned feeling sleepy and laid my head on her lap carefully but not before kissing her forehead. It was not Long before I dozed off.

I sighed feeling myself relax as fingers ran through my hair, lightly scratching. This feels good. It's been a long time since I felt so relaxed. Turning my head, I opened my eyes and saw a face through my hazy vision. A very very familiar face. I blinked and saw Shaira's face, her eyes wide awake giving me a small smile. I jumped up with my mouth opened and still traumatised.

"You..... You'r awake." I gasped feeling hard to breath. After all these months she was finally awake. After 5 months.

"Who are you?" She asked, her eyes confused looking at me for an explanation.

Clash!

My heart broke after hearing her say that. "You don't remember me?" I asked completely blank that she forgot me. How could she forget me like that? Why? Did she lose her memory? Is she joking with me?

"Aren't you Jake's Friend?" She looked at me frowning and I felt a bit relieved that she at least remembered something and didn't lose her memory.

"Yeah. I am Aaron." I replied hoping she would recognise me and wouldn't make me suffer more than I already was. It would kill me to have her around and not actually be with her.

"I was a bit confused cause the Aaron I know is very hot and sexy and does not look like a beggar from the street with unshaved beard, unruly hair, crinkled clothes, bags under eyes and a horrible face with looks like shit to elaborate more." She described, disapproving shaking her head and looking at me with a disappointed expression on her face.

(A/N: No offence to anyone. I don't mean to disrespect them and appear rude.)

I did what I had been waiting to do for months. I smashed my lips on her, feeling her face back away a bit due to the force. As always her lips were soft, I climbed on the bed, opening her mouth with my tongue while cupping her cheek and pulled her close. She wrapped one arm around my neck and the other holding my jaw. Our tongues danced together and a feeling rose in the pit of my stomach as usual. She kissed me back with the same passion and love. Her lips moulding with mine perfectly as if they were carved for each other. So perfect. I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead on hers, feeling her pant just as hard as me.

"You don't know how much I missed you." I whispered looking into her enchanting blue eyes.

"I missed you too." She smiled peaking my lips and I pulled away, taking my phone from my pocket and dialed Jake's number but he didn't pick up. Must be sleeping like a log. I phoned Chris and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello." He answered, his voice hoarse.

"Hey. Shaira is awake."

"What?!" He yelled and I pulled my phone away form my ear. She snatched it from my hand and answered.

"Hey. Miss me?" She teased with a naughty hint in her eyes. Chris said something on the other side and she smiled disconnecting the call.

"What did he say?" I asked and she shook her head. " You will see."I took her hand kissing the back of it.

"How Long was I out for?" She asked

"5 months."

The next few minutes I told her what happened to her and what they did to Marco. How was everyone and how I was without her also about the makeup exams which were two weeks from now.

"No! I don't want to give exams. I don't know anything." She whined like a baby. I was about to reply to her when the door barged open.

"Fucking bitch, you are fucking awake. Did you know how much fucking worried we all were?" Laura yelled as she entered and rushed to the bed, pulling her in a hug but being careful with her wounds. Alicia joined them followed by Sam and Riley.

"I fücking missed you bitches." Shaira's voice was muffled as everyone was practically on her.

"I fucking missed you too." Alicia said

"Me too." Riley admitted

"I am also here." Sam replied

"What about me?" Laura whined and broke their group hug as they laughed at her and we, boys watched them reunite.

"What the fúck are you watching? Join in." Shaira urged as Jake rushed to them and squeezed them tightly. I also joined her on the bed. Jace, Zain, Chris and Ryan quickly followed and squeezed the life out of them.

"Can't breath." Shaira said and I quickly removed my hands from her and shooed everyone.

"You ok?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"Did you guys fuck?" Alicia asked her face lighting up at the idea while I rubbed the back of my neck imagining her naked body.

"Yup we did." She answered, leaning on my side. As a chorus of 'fuck yeah' was heard and the boys hooted. Ryan handing Chris a note of 50 dollar. They had a bet on me?!

Dicks!

"I am going to fücking kill you." Jace clenched his fists, striding towards me, ready to beat me. I really don't want to die so young.

"Chill. I was joking." She chuckled as the girls let out disappointed grunts and Ryan snatched the note from Chris's hand before he tried to get it inside his jeans pocket. A smug look on Ryan's face while Chris glared at me accusingly while Jake and Zain looked at them like they came from Mars.

Idiots.

"I am so sleepy. It's fucking 4:47 in the morning." Riley yawned stretching her hands and releasing a sigh.

"Go and sleep. Will see you later." Shaira said and everyone hugged her bye except Jace. He stood there looking at the floor with his hands shoved in his jeans pocket.

"Aaron, can you go out for a while?" She asked. I nodded giving her hand a reassuring squeeze and left leaving them to talk with each other.

**********

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY SMEXY READERS!!! How was the Long chap?? Finally after so many chaps I am content with this one and I hope you like it too. Next chap will be Shaira's POV and thank you sooooooooooo fucking much for all the reads and votes. I really don't know how to thank you guys for your support.

And Loving Mr Good Boy only has a few more chapters left😭😭😭 I am really going to miss Sharon. Anyway tell what you think of this chap and what will happen next.

Keep smiling

Love
Ishtara❤️💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
539 25 29
Everything was going great with Shiquena,Calum,Sophie,Michael and Zayn until their lives got turned upside down by just one girl. So much tears are b...
His Story By Fallix

Teen Fiction

156 9 32
He was sad. Most of the time he'll just glance through the window, glancing down at all the things he missed during his childhood. He was lonely. Not...
95.9K 2.4K 41
"I am sorry,"I sobbed "Shut up bitch, and remove your shirt."He yelled I silently cried as a smirk appeared on his face. ***************************...