Playing With Fire (Lisa Black...

By taehyungmine17

"Just be my dancing partner. We will spend more time together and in that time i will prove to you that i wil... More

First of All
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Last
Epilogue

Chapter 24

2.3K 112 7
By taehyungmine17

"Lisa. Please open the door. You have to eat." Jimin pleads. As usual i will just keep quiet.

I think i should just get out of the room so he will not see the effect that he have to me when he kiss another girl.

Why i am jealous?

Maybe they will all laugh at me because being like this.

☺☺☺☺☺

I am sleeping when i feel someone lay besides me. I open my eyes and look Jimin is watching me sleep and i am preventing myself from yelling or even screaming at him.

"How did you come in?" I ask.

"This is my house. I have the key."

"Why you just use the key now. Not before this?"

I look at the clock. 3 in the morning.

"I am trying to give you time. But i can't give myself time and patient." He said.

"You doesnt sleep?" I ask.

"No. " he said.

Then i dont know how to continue this so i play with my fingers.

"Stop locking yourself. You have to hear what i want to explain about what happened that night." He said.

"Okay." That was my short reply.

I think i should hear what he want to explain.

He take a deep breath.

"Eunha drugged me. I want to grab a drink for you. And suddenly she comes. I dont know who is she. I swear. We just talking and i am not denying that she seems want to flirt with me. But i push her because i want to go to you. She suddenly said that if i want to left i have to drink the fruit punch that she is holding. So i drink it because i really want to go with you that time. And then...i dont know what happened. The thing that i remembered...your face. You look upset. Then i realise everything." He said.

I dont know i should trust him or not.

"I know you are debating yourself to believe me or not. I love you. And only you. I will prove myself like i promise. Irene had told me everything about Eunha and Maya." He said slowly.

Now i feel myself tense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.9K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
272K 10.4K 77
*Written 2020 - 2022* "I am not your teacher anymore but you still going to obey me." 3 years past. My life took a huge turn the moment I was able t...
23.6K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...
2.1M 55.9K 79
*Written 2017 - 2020* *In edit 2022* "I could teach you some messy games." Just little kids. None of them could handle me as their woman. I have spec...