Best friends

By snowball347

Angie and Melody are best friends. Angie doesn't want to see Melody get hurt. Melody doesn't want to see Angi... More

First Day of 10th grade
Jealous?
Last Period of the Day
Gang Princess?
Truth!
Fuck.
Memories
Something naughty
Grounded
Guys
Breathe
Surprise
Revenge
Try
Trader?
Shit
Emotions
Secretly
Promise
Pain
Enemies
Legend
Hugs?
United?
Its time to wake up

I'm Coming

16 3 0
By snowball347

Paco P.O.V.

We didn't drive back to where the girls were. We went back to Melody's dad warehouse. If we are going to get the girls back then we are going to need back up and more weapons. We each get out the cars at the same time. Ariel and Denilson are the first people to get into the warehouse and talking to Melody's dad. Terrell, Chris, Selvin, Tito, Alex, and myself were all waiting outside of Melody's dad office.

30 minutes later

"All right, I'll be right there." We all turn our heads as we see and hear her dad walk out the office and leave the warehouse. Ariel and Denilson soon walk out the office.

"What happened?" Alex asked. They don't respond they just kept walking up the stairs and into Melody's room. Someone changed the covers because now it's a Harley Quinn blanket on the bed. Everyone takes a seat somewhere.

"So what happened?" Terrell asks.

"He's not sending anyone in." Denilson says staring at the wall. He looks empty.

"No. We have to go back. Even if we are not allowed to. We have to. They are still there and Angie is waiting for us to come back." I say. Everyone is processing what I just said.

"He's right. We all need to go back." Alex says as everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Okay. We need a plan." Ariel says.

"I have one. Don't go at all." We hear a voice at the door. I can see Alex eyes shine because the voice sounds like Melody's but when we see who it is, he's eyes go dark.

"Who are you?" Selvin asks the girl.

"I see the girls are not here to fill you in so I guess I'll do it for them." She walks into the room and sits next to Alex on the bed. She stares at him for a few seconds and smirks. "Melody did a lot better since the last time I came around."

"Look we just want to know who you are. Not how you tricked Alex." Ariel says to her.

"My name is Emily. I'm Melody's half-sister. I live with my mom in Washington. But I here because I'm visiting my father. I don't know why Melody and I look alike so don't ask. She hates me though and I hate her , and she's never going to stop hating me and I'm never going to stop hating her. The only person who can tell the difference between me and Melody is Angie. Which is why you guys shouldn't go back. You probably know that Angie's with her dad. He'll never do anything to hurt her even if he threatens her. That's exactly what they are threats. Another reason you should't go back is because they won't hurt Melody. Even though they did a long time ago. They wouldn't because they know it will start a war between the gangs. And last but not least they are trying to kill you two." She ends her sentence by pointing at Alex and me.

I got to say she has a good case. But I care for Angie. And I need to know that she is okay. I look at Alex who is glaring at Emily.

"Just because you hate Melody and don't want us to go back for the the girls, doesn't mean we are not going back." I say.

"Aww. I thought for sure you would listen to me pretty boy." Emily says getting up and sitting into my lap.

"We will like it better if you were not present now." Alex says to her in a harsh tone. "This is all your fault to begin with. If you didn't trick me, Melody wouldn't have left with Angie. She would have stayed and thought it threw." Alex says angrily walking out the room.

"Aww. I made big boy mad." Emily says with a smirk.

"Yeah, well I think it's time for you to go." I say pushing her off my lap.

"I wouldn't do that. You see just like Melody I have my privileges. Make me mad and my dad can easily order someone to kill you." She whispers into my ear. I stop trying to push her off of me.

"That's better." She says with a smile. She leans in and starts to lick my neck. I push her head away. She looks shocked.

"I don't care if someone is order to kill me. I'm NOT GOING TO BE HARASSED BY YOU AND CHEAT ON ANGIE!! I say pushing her off of me. She hits the floor and is up as quickly as she fell. She walks out the room mad and Alex walks back into the room and lays on the bed. We all sit in the room thinking of what to do next.

Alex P.O.V.
An hour later

I can't believe it. This SLUT really thinks we are not going to go. It's been 2 hours since Melody's dad left. He hasn't came back and none of us had moved. We are all still sitting doing nothing.

"We can't keep waiting around." I say angrily as I stand up and walk out the room.

"Ay man, do you really think it's wise to go against the boss?" Denilson says walking behind me.

"I think we should d-. Wait what did you say?" I ask. Did I hear him right? Did he just call Melody's dad, boss? If he did that means.SHIT!

" You need to go back up stairs." Denilson says. Just then Paco walks down the stairs and walks behind me and stands.

"The only place I'm going is to save Melody and Angie." I say walking up to him.

"You need to stop. You can spark a war between us." He says pushing me back.

"You need to stop tryi---" I stop myself. I know for sure, he's in this gang. But how can he not worry about Melody? He likes her too, so why does he look calm as ever?

"Look you need to stop working on your emotions. Damn we all do. WE ALL NEED TO SIT AND THINK THIS THROUGH!" Denilson shouts making everyone else come down stairs.

"We are on the same side. I just want to--" I say before getting cut off.

"We are not on the same side. See this" Denilson says pulling up his shirt revealing a tattoo, "this is a symbol. Do you know for what?" He says.

"Yeah that's the symbol for this gang. Okay, the gang I was in and the gang your in are rivals but I'm not about that life anymore. We may not be on the same side. But we have the same intention and that's saving the girls." I say walking towards the exit.

I stop in my track when I see someone walking in the distance. The person starts to run towards the warehouse. Denilson is quick, he pulls out a gun and aims it at the person, whiling pushing me behind him. As the person gets closer we see who it is.

Sorry about the cliffhanger. 😂😂😂no I'm not. Bye y'all hope you like the book so far.

Jk jk. 😂😂 I just had to do this because I know this would make my best friend mad. I love her so much ❤️❤️. S/O to her. Now just scroll down and continue reading.

"Put the gun down before you hurt someone." Melody says walking with a little girl who is holding her hand.

Thank God she is okay. She looks tired. And hurt. I turn around and look at Paco. He is looking for Angie, which is no where in site.

"Where's Angie?" Everyone asks. Melody looks at the floor and collapse. I run towards her and catch her before she hit the floor.

"Just take us to my room." She says picking up the young girl. I carry Melody and Melody insists to carry the girl. I carry them to her room and there she sets the girl and herself on the bed.

"You don't have to be scared anymore." Melody says to the little girl as she rubs her head to make her fall asleep. Within a few minutes the little girl is asleep. We are all sitting in the room. Ariel closed and locked the door to make sure Emily doesn't come in.

"Are you okay?" I ask cupping her face in my hand. She removes my hands and nod.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired I want to go to bed." She says closing her eyes. We all get ready to leave the room.

"Wait! Don't go." She says to us. We all sit back down.

"Denilson. Come here." Melody says. Once Denilson is near the bed she makes room for him and pats the spot. He looks at her and instantly his eyes start to shine. Once he lays down she places her head on his chest.

"Don't leave okay." Melody says before closing her eyes.
"Okay." Denilson says to her getting comfortable. Once they fall asleep everyone sorta found a place and start drifting off. Once 

"Harsh." Paco whispers into my ear, after I found a place to sit. I look at him.

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes and getting comfortable to fall asleep. Within a few minutes I'm dead.

10 hours later

"....we- d- I love her. She has to be okay." Im only able to hear the last part, because I was half sleep when Denilson's and Ariel's conversation started.
Who loves who? Oh, that bitch Denilson better not love my girl. Shit. What if Ariel loves Melody or Angie?!?!

"Look we can't let her go back." I hear Emily say. "Yeah they may be bestfriends but as of right now they are enemies." She says looking at Melody. Everyone else is asleep. They are talking near the door trying not to wake anyone.

Once Melody starts shifting on her bed Emily leaves the room. Denilson and Ariel sit down. Melody sits up and walks to the bathroom. The little girl on the bed is starting to wake up slowly. I get up and go to the bathroom.

When I walk in Melody is brushing her teeth. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. I close the door and walk over to the toilet to take a pee. As I finish my pee she is finished rinsing her mouth.
"You couldn't have went to another bathroom." She says getting ready to was her face.
"Nope." I say while washing my hands.

She rinses off her face and looks at me. She is so beautiful. I look at the bruises and marks she has around her face and arms. It made my blood boil to know that someone touched her. Her clothes are dirty and a little ripped. I walk towards her and cup her face. She doesn't stop me, she's just staring at me. I grab her by the waist and pul her closer to me. As my hands start to trail up her body she takes a sharpe breath. I pull up her shirt and see a bruise. It started from the bottom of her rib all the way up to her bra strap.

I looked at her. She's in pain but you can tell she's not trying to show it.
"Does it hurt?" I ask her.
"No." She says looking me in the eye.
"Does it hurt now?" I saying touching the bruise. She flinches back and shakes her head.
"Melody you need-"
"No you need to mind your damn business." She says as she walks out the bathroom.

I walk back to the bedroom and hear her barking orders.
"Denilson and Ariel, go to the store buy clothes for her and any supplies you guys need. A matter a fact all of you guys go and get what you need. Denilson here you pay okay." She says handing him a Ben.
"Anything else?" He says.
"No that's all. You guys may go." She says to us. Before I walk out the room and starts at Melody who is giving no fucks about my presents.
"Melody, what happened to Angie?" Paco asks. "I said you guys may go." She says before pushing us all out of her room. We all get into a car and Denilson pulls off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 544 8
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend?
874 15 31
When A Love Gets Rough , He Beats Her , She Might Take The Beating , But Her Bestfriend Won't . This Story Is About Domestic Violence , This Story I...
17.6K 113 22
Heather has just became her gangs leader. Again. Her gang runs into another gang and they all become instant enemies. But it seems that the enemy gan...
425K 9.4K 35
Moving To A New State Is One Thing But Falling In Love With Your Bestfriend's Twin Brother Is A Whole Other Situation. Lauren Didn't Expect To Actua...