Tattoo Heartist

By iiLoveydoveii

Ingrid Rodríguez A 20-year-old girl who knows almost to nothing of the outside world. Her strict parents mad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

88.7K 3.5K 841
By iiLoveydoveii

"Taking it slow, but it's not typical
He already knows that my love is fire
His heart was a stone, but then his hands roam
I turned him to gold and it took him higher"

Ingrid's POV

Walking down the sidewalk of the street, I listened to my father speaking into my phone 

" You need to be back by three do you understand me? " He asked furiously as he didn't want me to leave the house at all today but my Abuela came in with... la chancla. Once he saw the slipper in her hand he reluctantly let me go but the look on his face let me know that this wasn't over.

" Y-yes papa.. " I whispered and I could feel him rolling his eyes at me.

" If I hear that you've been anywhere making a mockery of my name... There WILL be hell to pay. I don't need another one of my daughters slutting around these streets. You may not know it yet but I am working my way up in this damn city and I don't need anyone damaging my reputation. " He spoke degrading both me and my sister in a sense and I winced slightly at his tone.

" Ok papa.. " He was about to say something when I heard my grandmother yell.

" Déjame oírte decirle a mi nieta una maldita vez más de lo que ella no puede permanecer afuera por cuánto tiempo quiere hacerlo. Te desafío a que lo hagas. " Let me hear you tell my granddaughter one more damn time that she can not stay out for how long she wants to do it. I fucking dare you.

My father cursed under his breath and I listened as the sound of his office door slamming open blasted through the phone. I smiled internally as I could always count on my Abuela.

" You have until five o'clock. " He spoke and I heard the ground stomp in the background. " ¿Que acabo de decir? ¿Qué demonios acabo de decir?- " What did I just say? What the fuck did I just say!!-

Before I was able to hear the rest, he hung up. I placed my phone back in my pocket and continued my stroll. I'd taken the bus to the specific stop down the street and I continued the rest of my walk as my heart race with anticipation. If my father knew where I was going he wouldn't let me leave the house ever again. My heartbeat rang louder in my ears and I stopped when I reached my destination and looked up at the building. Tristian's apartment.

To be honest this may be the stupidest thing I've ever done in my entire life. Showing up unannounced to his apartment is also very stupid of me. I was thinking of calling or maybe texting but every time I was going to, I didn't even know what to say. 

When he took me home late last night he probably didn't think I was watching the street signs or area.. but I was. I may or may not have memorized how to get to and from his house.. And I may or may not have bought a bus ticket around 6 this morning while sitting in his clothes at the corner of my bed and staring at the text messages he sent me. 

I don't think I'm obsessed with him... is what I keep telling myself. He makes me feel different and there may be a part of my brain wanting to feel that all the time but there's just something about him.. so dark, so mysterious. I just want to be near him.. Which doesn't sound at all clingy.. I didn't even notice that my feet had pulled me inside and I was standing at his door and already knocking. 

I heard a bit of shuffling from inside and before I decided to make a run for it, the door opened and there stood Tristian wearing his usual dark-colored long sleeve shirt and his joggers. His hair looked freshly washed and he looked like he trimmed his beard maybe earlier in the morning. His muscles, as usual, were bulging in his shirt and I didn't even notice I was staring until he leaned against the door frame and cleared his throat.

I looked up at him and felt my freckled cheeks turn bright red. I looked down at my boots and whispered.

" H-hi Tristian " He paused for a moment and I heared him speak.

" Hello Ingrid " His raspy voice sent shivers down my spine but ignored it.

" I just um.. wanted to uh.. stop by and I don't know.. talk? I don't know.. I-I could have called .. should have c-called.. a-and I know you could be very busy or you just want to be left alone and I'm perfectly fine with that. You could send me home and I wouldn't blame you but I was just thinking that we could spend some- " I stopped talking when I felt him grab my jaw softly and pulled it up so I was now looking up at him.

" Ingrid? " He spoke and I gulped.

" Yes? " 

" You're rambling again " I blushed even more and he put his hand down never breaking eye contact. I stayed silent and he spoke.

" Do you want to come in? " He asked and I nodded.

" Yes please " He moved out of the way and I walked past him I felt his hand run over my hip accidentally. It startled me for a second and I stayed in the same spot as his hand left small tingles on my body. I jumped slightly as I felt him come up behind me and whisper in my ear.

" Everything alright doll? " I nodded my head and stepped away from him as I pulled off my sweater and scarf along with my boots and Tristian walked over to another room. I followed him and looked around the room as I did. It looked like he turned his dining room into an art studio. There was paint scattered everywhere specifically black and white. All of the paintings and drawings scattered around the room were also black and/or white. He walked over to his desk and right next to it was a painting that caught my eye. It was the only one with a little color in the room.

I walked over to it and looked at the design. It was a woman. She was sitting on a bench and she looked to be trapped in some sort of room. Her hair was long and her body was pale. Her dress somewhat resembled what hospital patients wear and the room was white like those at the hospital. I couldn't see her face but from the looks of it, she wasn't happy. 

" I don't like that painting " Tristian said and I turned to him as he continued to sketch on his canvas. I sat down on the floor and leaned my back against his desk as I looked up at him.

" You don't? " I asked softly and he looked down at me for a second before going back and shaking his head.

" Makes me think to much of my past, future and present... " I saw his frown deepen and I decided not to say anything more about the subject. I watched as he skillfully ran his pencils over the white sheet and never lost focus once, occasionally erasing what he didn't like. I watched in fascination as his eyebrow told me what he didn't like and what he did like. I could feel my cheeks burning as I watched his every move.

" You're staring again doll. " I looked down quickly as he spoke and bit my lip.

" S-sorry "

" Why are you sitting on the floor? " He asked me and I shrugged.

" I like watching you work.. " I stood up slowly and looked over his shoulder. 

" W-what are you working on now? " I asked and he didn't say anything. I yelped when I felt him pulled me down to his lap and he rested his hand on my leg. 

" I'm working on another design that I'm going to add to my sketchbook. " I nodded my head and we stayed in comfortable silence for a while. The design was very dark, like almost everything he drew. I felt somewhat of a connection to these designs as they let me know that my life wasn't as dark as I thought it was but then.. that would mean Tristian life was even darker.

 I got off of his lap and he glanced up at me before going back to his work. I continued walking around the room and I enjoyed looking at each piece of art. I noticed one in the corner that was covered by a drape. I also took notice of the fresh dents in the wall as if someone punched them over and over again.

I ran my fingers over the dents and looked at the broken pencils and paintbrushes. I wanted to know what happened but before I was even able to wonder I felt Tristian grab me by the waist and pull me away from the painting, closer to him. His breathing was heavier than normal and his grip on me was somewhat strong. I placed my hand on his and looked down at them. 

" I-is everything ok Tristian? " I whispered and he didn't respond. After a few seconds, he loosened his grip and I heard him clear his throat.

" I'm fine just.. " He trailed off and we stayed in silence. I looked back at the wall.

" Are those dents in the wall from someone punching them? " He hesitated before speaking.

" ....I was angry " I looked up at him and he stared directly into my eyes.

" What made you so angry? " His grip on me got slightly tighter as he pulled me closer to him and he was about to speak when his phone rang. He averted his eyes and let go of me as he walked over to his desk. He picked up the phone and groaned when he saw the caller ID. Meanwhile, I had let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and I could feel my heart beating.

" What do you want? " He seethed and the person on the other line spoke. Whatever they said angered Tristian a lot as he banged his fist on the table and yelled.

" BULLSHIT! " I jumped from the tone of his voice and he walked out of the room. He kept talking and I didn't listen as it was probably very personal. After a few minutes, he ended the call and walked back over to me. 

"I'm sorry you had to hear all of that... " I shook my head.

" It's fine.. " He nodded and checked the time.

" You hungry? " He asked and I nodded my head. He ordered a pizza and turned the TV on so we could watch something. I was now sitting beside him on the couch and watching the TV. There was a knock at the door and Tristian stood up to go answer it. I grabbed his hand out of instinct and he looked down at me and smirked. 

" I'm going to the door doll. I'll be right back. " I let go of his hand reluctantly and he walked away. He came back over with the pizza and sat it on the coffee table. I waited for him to allow me to take one as I didn't want to be greedy or impolite. He walked over to the kitchen and came back with plates, napkins and two bottles of water. He opened the box which made the smell stronger in the room and he placed a slice on his plate. 

I continued to wait patiently and once he saw I wasn't moving he turned his head towards me.

" I thought you said you were hungry, Ingrid. " My hands sat folded in my lap as I responded.

" I was waiting for you to let me know when I could get one or how many I could have. " I said looking over to him and he rolled his eyes and pulled me closer.

" Doll, you can have as much as you want. You don't need my permission to eat. I basically bought it for you. " 

I picked up a slice and took a small bite. He chuckled at me and grabbed his as well. We spent the next hour watching TV and talking about nothing really in particular.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I stirred in my sleep as I heard something ringing. I tried going back to sleep but the ringing didn't stop. I felt movement under me and I opened my eyes a little to see I was laying on Tristian's lap and we were still in his apartment. I looked out the window and saw the the sun was beginning to set. I felt him move and the ringing finally stopped. 

" Hello.... " He whispered and I could tell that he'd just woken up too. It was quiet so I was able to hear the other person on the line.

" ¿Quién es éste? Oh mi ... ¿es mi pequeña Ingrid con un niño? " (Who's this? Oh my.. is my little Ingrid with a boy? My eyes shot open and my head popped up.

" I'm sorry?- " He said in confusion and I took the phone out of his hand. He looked at me confused as I spoke into the phone.

" Abuelita- " 

" Ingrid, ¿quién era ese joven? ¿Hay algo que no me estás diciendo? ¿Estás tomando la píldora? ¡Oh Dios, si no lo estás, me alegrará mucho tener finalmente a los pequeños corriendo en la casa! Voy a frotar esto en la cara de tu padre " (Ingrid who was that young man? Is there something you're not telling me? Are you on the pill? Oh god if you aren't I will so happy to finally have little ones running in the house again! I will certainly rub this in your father's face-)

" ¡Abuela! Hablaremos más cuando llegue a casa. Por favor, no le digas a papá y no, no tengo novio. "(Grandma! We will talk more when I get home. Please don't tell papa and no I do not have a boyfriend.)

" Mis labios están sellados " (My lips are sealed)

I ended the call with a huff and Tristian looked over to me in slight confusion. I blushed slightly as I wasn't exactly sure how I would explain what just happened.  

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Hi babes ♡♡ Sorry for the really late update! I have been quite busy. Don't get used to the cutesy scenes too much.. A lot of drama is sure to come and unfold. Merry Christmas and have a happy holidays! Love you all. x

How did you like this chapter?

Favorite moments and why?

Why do you think Ingrid's father cares about reputation so much? Why do you think Tristian father cares about it as well?

Any suggestions? Drama or fluff related?

Future predictions?

Anything else to say? Hmmm?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Song Lyrics: The Chainsmokers - Roses (Audio) ft. ROZES

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii

 Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote ♡

Angel ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.6K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
883 76 42
"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙝...
28.5K 963 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
199K 5.6K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...