𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨�...

By thebbokkyz

{Currently undergoing editing} He smirked, slowly drawing closer to you, ❝Aww babe. Did you really think I wo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The encounter
Chapter 2: Hot Drink
Chapter 3: Princess and the Peasant
Chapter 4: Abs
Chapter 5: Feelings
Chapter 6: Crushing
Happy Birthday to me!
Chapter 7: Taehyung
Chapter 8: Thoughts
Chapter 9: Falling
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Prom pt. 2
Chapter 12: Happy
Chapter 13: "Ghost"
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: Sick
Chapter 16: Girlfriend?
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Truth II
Chapter 19: Playground
Chapter 20: Accident
Chapter 21: Glimmer of Light
Chapter 22: Jimin
Chapter 23: Moments
Chapter 24: What now?
Chapter 25: Plan
Chapter 26: Camp
Chapter 27: Cabin mates
Chapter 28: Sunset
Chapter 29: Empty
Chapter 30: True
Chapter 31: "Special"
Chapter 32: Closer
Chapter 33: Closer II
Not a chapter
Chapter 34: Playboy
Chapter 35: True love's kiss
Chapter 37: Wedding
Book 2
Book 2 part 2

Chapter 36: Recall

4.5K 187 47
By thebbokkyz

(UNEDITED)

(Y/N's POV)
Jimin dragged me inside our cabin and locked the door. "Jimin, What are you doing?" I asked nervously, afraid of what his intentions were. "Shh", he whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer.

His action sent electric waves down my spine and formed butterflies inside my stomach. Even though he's done it many time before, This was the first I ever felt like this. "J-Jim-" before I could even complete my sentence, he placed his lips against mine.

(Jimin's POV)
Her lips felt very familiar,as if I had kissed her before.

(Flashback)
I accidentally bumped into Y/N, causing the hot drink in her hand to spill. Since she was wearing open shoes, the drink scalded her pretty badly.

"I-I'm so sorry, Y/N. Are you alright?" I asked worriedly. "DO YOU THINK I'M ALRIGHT?!" She shouted at me, trying to sooth down the pain. "I-I will take you to the infirmary", I said. She didn't notice when I stood up. I lifted her up by her hands. Then, I slung her right arm around my shoulder, and I snaked my left hand around her waist.
(End of flashback)

I broke the kiss. What was that? Y/N looked down. Next thing you know, I pressed my lips upon hers again.

(Flashback)
"I have an idea", I said, breaking the silence. I stood up from the bench, lifted Y/N up bridal-style, and started walking with her in my arms.
(End of flashback)

Then it all came rushing back like a current. How she stayed at my house the first day because of me, how I scalded her foot, how I kissed that unknown girl, how Y/N ignored me for weeks, how I confessed my fake feelings to her on prom day.

All my memories came back. I broke away, once again, and rested my forehead against hers, with my eyes closed, "...I remember". Y/N looked up at me in confusion. "... I remember... everything".

(Y/N's POV)
I looked up at Jimin in confusion. "... I remember everything", he spoke softly, "All the moments we had,  the memories we made, and... how I broke your heart multiple times. I recall everything". Tears welled up as I looked into his eyes.

He smiled. I crashed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck as he righted his grip around my waist. Minutes passed, and soon, we broke away, lightly panting. Jimin poured, "My memories are back, which is a big thing, and all I get is a kiss? That won't do".

"Fine then", I gave in, "What do you want?" He smirked as he pushed me onto the bed and hovered above me, "Let's finish what we started before".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.6K 180 4
༊*·˚❛SHE MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOU AND BOY, SHE'S BRINGING YOU DOWN ❜˚·*༊ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜 𝐱 𝐎𝐜 ©...
2.8K 355 23
Get ready to join the battle in "Save Me," where a woman tired of running decides it's time to face her demons. In this tale of grit and redemption...
89.1K 1.6K 113
In which, Adira Lancaster falls in love with her rival, Percy Jackson OR he falls in love with her first, unknowingly. She only seemed to think about...