Their love is destinated...

By suba30

Change is beautiful.. when we are brave enough to evolve it with the destination.. Lets see a broken relatio... More

Their Love Is Destinated..
1.. Happy Starting..
2.. Agitated with her arrival..
3.. Encountering the Past..
4.. Repenting for their Sin..
5.. Purab's concern for Pragya
6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting
7.. Pragya's Discomfort
8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour
9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya
10.. Abhi's Innervation
11.. Revelation Of The Past
12.. Wounded Hearts
13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..
14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI
15.. Abhi's Envious Nature
16.. Abhi's Strangeness
18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..
19.. Moving On With The Reality..
20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi
21.. Tanu's Entry..
22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..
23.. Abhi's Regret..
24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings
25.. Upside-down Trials
26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!
27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..
28.. Collided Hearts
29.. Just You And Me

17.. Blooming Bonds..

613 228 44
By suba30

Hi friends..

Thank you so much for the lovely support and votes.. 💜

Lets get into the update soon..

Part 17.. Blooming Bonds..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

But Pragya.. how do you know that it is me..!?.. Abhi widens his eyes at her asking so.. while Pragya winked her eyes and had a smile over her lips and says.. It's just...that.. I felt that it was you..!..

Abhi was startled over her words.. and he thought.. She.. she.. felt me..!.. But how.!?.. and Pragya waved her hands in front of his face.. he gave her a weak smile..!..

You are here Abhishek..!?.. Pragya asks, and he says.. Yes, I'm here to meet my friend..

Is it.. Who is that friend.. Won't you introduce your friend to me.?.. Pragya asks looking around him.. And Abhi winks at her saying.. Do you really wanna meet my friend..!?.. Pragya nods her head enthusiastically..

Abhi pulls out his mobile from his pocket and clicks Pragya's picture.. Before she could protest him..

He shows her his mobile, and Pragya was surprised to look at her pictures.. She was dumbstruck at his strange antic and Abhi says.. Isn't she cute..!?..

Pragya instantly blushes and presses her lips.. and Abhi says.. So, how is my friend looking..!?..

Abhishek.. Are you kidding.. Pragya asks and just then they saw Karan walking towards them..

Mr. Mehra.. you are here..!?.. Karan asks and.. Abhi smiles at him with a glee.. "Oh no.. What if Karan spills out to her, that I got to know about their movie plan..!?..".. Abhi strikes.. And Karan asks him again..

Haan.. Actually.. I .. .. before he could say further.. Karan gets a call and excuses himself.. After ending the call he looks at Pragya and says.. Pragya.. I'm really very sorry.. Actually I need to rush to the boutique, for an urgent work..

But.. Karan.. Movie..?!.. Pragya asks sadly and he says.. I said sorry nah... Next time for sure.. we plan it..!.. you very well know how much I keep punctual with my works..

Pragya nods her head.. and Karan says.. Abhi is here right.. he will accompany you for the movie.. Won't you Abhi..!?.. He complete looking at Abhi..

Abhi nods his head with a wide smile while Karan bid bye to both of them..

Pragya and Abhi were back to the coffee table.. And Pragya asks.. Abhishek... come on.. there is someone that you are hiding from me.. How do you know that I'm here..!?..

Abhi let out a tired sigh saying..
Take a breath nah... Fine..!.. I already know that you are coming here with Karan today..

She was about to speak.. when Abhi continued.. Haan.. then Karan only informed me that you are coming here today.. So, I just thought of surprising you..

Pragya shook her head at him and Abhi says.. Pragya.. I asked you something when we were in the showroom today.. but still you didn't speak a word about it..!.. Pragya gave a what... look.. And Abhi said. I proposed you nah..!..

Pragya eyes went wider and wider while she felt her heart beating faster than ever.. she said.. Propose.. you proposed me.. but.. how..!.. when.. ?!..

Haan.. I proposed you for friendship but you still didn't accept my proposal..!.. Abhi sounded in a low tone..

Pragya hit her forehead saying..
Abhishek., does anyone propose for friendship..!?..

Abhi smirked smiling and says..
Then.. what you thought.. love proposal.. Arey.. first accept my friendship proposal.. after that we will think about love proposal..!..

Pragya was stunned of his words.. she smiled curving her lips and glued her eyes over him..

Abhi waved his hand before her with a soft smile.. She still remained quiet and he rolled his eyes saying... Pragya.. Why are you silent.. at least say something..!?..

She bit her lips with a looping sight and says.. So, you want my friendship.. right..!..

Abhi nods his head fastly with a glittering smile... While Pragya continued.. If I accept your proposal.. I mean your friendship proposal.. what will you do?!

Without wasting a second.. Abhi replied as.. I will Promise that .. I will never let anyone to point you for my mistake.. I will be always with you all my life.. and will never let a small bit of bitterness or discomfort to surround your life..

I will make sure that our relationship to last forever.. that no one can separate us.. I will make all your sorrows mine.. and will readily rent all my tiny tiny happiness as your.. For together I will be your better half who will always be at you side and will be not a friend.. not just as a friend.. But your everything..!..

Looking at her attentive face.., he felt her eyes beautiful... which stated as ....for that kindness.. he is getting lost in it..

"" "" "" "" ""

In other place..

Dev was busy talking with someone in mobile.. He looked towards his side and gestured a person as 2 minutes..

After ending the call.. he turned to leave and was stuck over seeing someone..

He saw Sonakshi sitting along with someone in the opposite table.. He went near and checked on the person.. Where he saw it is non other than Vikram.. They were in a serious discussion.. which seemed to be so casual yet deep..

He hides from them and walks silently across them, making sure that they do not notice him.. he sat back at his respected table to continue his official meeting..

But all the time, he was feeling restless and he kept gazing at Sonakshi and Vikram then and there.. After a while, he stood up and walks away towards the parking lot..

Stepping towards his car.., he opened the door in a bash.. while suddenly he got to remember about Pragya.. he inserted his hand inside his pocket and got to find his mobile missing..

He then locked his his car and walked again towards the restaurant.. he directly went near the table.. where he found his mobile.. And again stepped towards outside..

"" "" "" "" ""

With Pragya and Abhi.,

So.. from now.. We both are friends..!?.. Abhi says sipping his coffee while Pragya shook her head in disbelief..

Abhi gestured as what..!?.. and Pragya says.. Nothing.. She kept observing his antics, while he kept on chattering with her..

Almost an hour passes, they were talking with each other and didn't bother about the movie.. Just then, Pragya looks at her wrist watch and says.. Abhishek.. We forgot about the movie..

Abhi smiles at her and says, come on Pragya.. I'm here nah.. Pragya giggles at him says.. I think, we should leave.. Everyone around here are ogling us for a long time..!..

So what..!?.. Abhi rolls at her asking so and Pragya says.. Come on Abhishek.. Let's leave..

Abhi gave a mout and says.. But.. just now we became friends.. and you are leaving.. there is alot to speak.. we have to share about each other.. and understand each other well.. so that our relationship will be strong.. right..!..

Pragya was amazed of his sudden change.. but she doesn't want to show her excitement in front of him.. suppressing herself.. she says.. Just now you said that we are friends.. We have alot of time to know about each other.. Actually.. I'm feeling a bit feverish..

Abhi panicked asking.. Feverish..!.. what happened..!?.. And Pragya says.. I'm so tired.. may be because of that..

Abhi nods and offered to drop her at home.. But she refused him and says.. It's okay Abhishek.. Dev said that he will pick me.. Let me call him.. she said and dials his number..

"" "" "" "" "" "

On the other side..

Dev with lot of unknown frustration wals fastly stepping out of the restaurant... He stops for a second on seeing Vikram talking with a person hiding himself in the parking lot..

He nears them and stood behind a car and heard their conversations..

You just have to do what I said..!..

While.. the other man said.. I will do my work perfectly sir..!..

Vikram smirked his voice saying.. Just this night.. and tomorrow.. My revenge will be fulfilled.. After all, I waited for this day.. And this day is gonna be the unforgettable day in my life.. And especially for Abhishek Mehra and his lovely sister..!..

Once, they left the place.. Dev stood shocked at their words and rushes into the restaurant.. But he couldn't see Sonakshi.. He stood restless looking all around for her glimpse..

He saw Vikram moving towards the lift.. And rushed towards the lift.. But before he could reach the lift.. it closes and Dev stamps his feet in frustration..

Dev immediately walks to the reception and enquires about Vikram

But the receptionist refused to let the details.. But Dev again asked saying that.. he is his friend and he want to surprise him..

The receptionist thought for a while and then revealed the room number..

He ran towards the staircase and steps up as fast as he could.. On reaching the room.. He was about to knock the door.. when his mobile rang.. he was about to attend.. but the mobile slipped from his hand.. and it broke into pieces..

He picked the broken mobile and dumped it into his pocket.. He knocks the door .. but there was no response..

He continuously banged the door and saw the door being opened.. He was shocked to see Vikram standing before him shirtless..

The next second.. his eyes wandered inside the room.. where he saw her lying over the bed in an unconscious state.. he pushes Vikram aside and storms into the room.. but to his dismay.. he felt a strong kick behind him and he collapsed falling on the floor.. he turned his face to see Vikram rushing towards him to kick him again..

He rolled moving aside and Vikram bashed himself over the floor.. without wasting a second.. Dev started to beat him hardly.. and suddenly he pushed him out of the room..

He moves towards Sonakshi and pats her cheeks and tried to make her awake.. but she was still unconscious..

"" "" "" "" "" ""

In Front of Pragya's home,

Thank you Abhishek..!.. Pragya says with a tired smile.. Come on Pragya.. don't be format.. we are friends now.., Said Abhi and winked his eyes.. Fine.. come in nah.. she said..

But Abhi denied saying.. It's okay Pragya.. it's already late and ma will be worried about me...

Pragya nods her head saying.. okay then.. drive safely.. And inform me after reaching.. She insists and Abhi waved bye driving away..

Where did this Dev go..?!.. He didn't even pick up my call.. and now his mobile is switched off.. She murmurs and walks into the house..

With Abhi..

Abhi was continuously blushing while driving.. He reminisces his night with Pragya..

I know how we started.. may be our relationship was bitter.. but this new relationship is something I really love and badly want to have with you.. I hope this relationship will lost long.. and I'm so happy..

He pulls out his mobile and looks at her picture, which he clicked.. And a joyously smile appears over his lips..

He walks inside his home.. And he was confused to see Ragini and Bulbul in the living room still awake.. Where Bulbul was busy with her mobile..

Bulbul.. what happened..?!.. why you people are still awake.. he asked nearing them..

Bhai.. Sona.. She still didn't come home..!.. her mobile too is switched off.. Bulbul says, While Ragini started to sob looking at Abhi..

Arey.. she must be busy with any case in hospital.. he said casually.. and Bulbul replied with a worried voice.. No bhai... we called and enquired in the hospital.. they said that she left the hospital at evening..

But today morning, she casually said to me that, she is gonna meet her old friend today evening..

But.. Which friend..!?.. Abhi asks with much tension.. and Bulbul says.. I don't know bhai.. She didn't mention any name..

He didn't waste a second after that and just walks towards the door.. When they saw Sonakshi walking inside the home..

Abhi went near her ... and she gave him a pale look.. Where were you..?!.. Abhi asks sternly and she stood quiet..

Sonakshi.. Where were you.. Why are you so late..!?.. He asks again and she replies in a low tone.. I.. I was.. was in the hospital, held up with works..

As soon as she completed.. Abhi slammed her with a tight slap on her cheek, while she was astound at him.. as well as Ragini and Bulbul..

______________

Will be continued..

Thank you so much for reading..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

With love..
Suba ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 104 10
I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget...
2.4K 226 13
This is season 2 of my story "The Mystery of Unknown Relations". Please read first season to avoid any confusion.The questions raised in first season...
20.4K 1.7K 27
She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but they will together for life time or their d...
8.1K 425 47
shapoo story💜💞 two besties who loved each other got seperated in childhood. they met once again but..........they both are married to someone else...