Deliver Your Love (Camren AU)

By VeggySoup

Camila was about to go home one night after her shift at the restaurant. She got one last unexpected delivery... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

20.7K 589 443
By VeggySoup

A/N oops

"You.. okay?" Camila asked her girlfriend, affectionately holding her waist to calm her down. She moved her arm to the back of a Lauren's neck and gently pushed her head towards her neck. Lauren quickly muzzled her face on her neck, enjoying the warmth.

Fuck. This wasn't supposed to happen.
She was supposed to be gone.
She was supposed to leave and never come back. All the memories came flooding in and a rush of emotions poured in.

Camila had never seen her girlfriend this vulnerable in public. Thank God, everyone's attention was on Sam and not on them.

Dinah and Lucy were outside by the pool, raged by what they recently found out.

"You're a bitch you know that." Lucy spat. If it wasn't for Dinah's arms around her, holding her back, her hand would be at that pretty face.

"Listen, I don't see the harm in a little friendly reunion." Taylor replied innocently although her smirk says differently.

"Fuck you Hill. You know that Sam and Lauren were more than friends."

"So..?"

"You're just trying to get them back so you can have Camila aren't you?" Lucy finally connected the dots.

"Get them back together? What? No? Lucy... it's just a friendly reunion." Taylor repeated before excusing herself and entering back of her living room.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Lucy yelled. How could someone so pretty be so cruel? Well, to think of it... all pretty things are evils

"Look, chill. I'm pretty sure Lauren is gonna make good decisions and nothings gonna happen. Nothing bad at least." Dinah tried. Honestly, she herself wasn't sure. She had heard a lot about Sam but Sam was the type of person who everyone knows and admire but no one really understands. No one but Lauren at least.

"You don't understand DJ, Sam is like- like a fucking witch. She plays with Lauren's head all the time. She's gonna fuck things up. Believe me."

"Jauregui. Cabello." She greeted. Camila smiled back at her, not sensing any threat. She was envy of her short dyed hair that looked so soft and her menacing eyes. She envied that she could rock purple lipstick and that old leather jacket. She could definitely see what Lauren saw in her.

"What're you doing here Sam?" Lauren

"Visiting an old friend, how've you been Jauregui?" Lauren wanted to slap that pretty smirk out of her face. She hated how much she used to adore the girl in front of her.

"Better." She replied, holding Camila's hand.

"Oh- are you guys like- a thing?"

"Yeah- we're dating." Lauren quickly answered and when the end of Camila's lips slightly rose, Lauren gained a bit of confidence.

It's not that she still feels anything towards her, Lauren doesn't. She knew that a part of her would always love her, after all, she was there for Lauren through a lot. It's just that Lauren feared the possibilities on why Sam was here.

"Oh- wow."

Yeah, wow. Camila watched their interaction and she didn't know what to think or feel or do. The pair stared at each other, their eyes communicating. Although she was holding Lauren's hand, she felt as if Lauren wasn't even beside her.

"I'm- gonna give you guys some space to catch up okay?" Camila spoke, kissing Lauren's cheeks. Lauren wanted to protest but refrained due to politeness.

Camila walked away towards the kitchen, where she was stopped by Taylor.

"I'm so sorry Camila...."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm so sorry about what happened. I didn't think Lauren would do that to you."

Camila was beyond confused. Did Taylor think she was mad because Lauren was talking to someone who used to be a huge part of her life? Camila doesn't get that jealous easily and she knew that Sam was different. She was her friend and if Camila was her, she'd want Lauren to talk to her even after getting a girlfriend.

"I don't follow...? There's nothing Lauren did that you need to sympathize with me for. She's been lovely to me." Camila expressed.

"Oh.. wait, don't tell me you haven't heard?"

"Heard what..?" Camila was scared to ask but she had to.

"Sam.. um, before she left, her and a group of friends just kind of played this massive game of truth or dare and they uh, dared Lauren to.."

Taylor looked hurt and Camila was confused. What did they do?

"Taylor.. what?" Her patience was losing and her heart was thumping out of her chest. Lauren, please don't break my heart.

"To like- date someone." Her heart broke. Maybe out of confusion or stress. Or maybe pure heartbreak.

Perhaps Taylor heard it break or maybe she stopped because Camila was holding her chest as if she had a heart attack.

"Uh, yeah... we knew she wasn't the type to date, not after Sam so we thought she was gonna fail but I guess she did it. I thought.. now that Sam's here and they're gonna get back together, the least Lauren could do was tell you..." Taylor trailed off but Camila had stopped listening after 'we'.

"We? You knew?"

"I-" her face went white. "I was aware but I thought she-"

"You knew!" Camila walked back towards the wall, staying away from Taylor.

"Camila!" She heard. She couldn't process who it was but she crouched on the floor, covering her eyes.

"Chancho! I'm here.." Dinah said, rushing towards her side. She hugged her best friend tightly and Camila returned the embrace.

"The fuck did you tell her?" Lucy growled, standing right in front of her.

"Did... did you know?" Camila asked, her voice as fragile as glass.

"Know what?" Lucy asked back, nervous about the words that was about to leave Camila's mouth.

"The dare...?"

Her face turned white but no words escaped her mouth. The tears starts dropping off her face as Camila walked out the door. The loud music drowned out her sobbing and Dinah's yelling as she walked blindly out the door.

Thank God she knew her way home. She wiped her eyes as she walked a secret path up her house. The fifteen minute walk of silence gave her some comfort and stability. Her make up was ruined when she entered the house and her sobbing could still be heard but she was better. She was trying to be better.

"Honey.. are you okay?" Sinu immediately put down her cup of coffee, walking towards her shivering daughter.

"I- I-"

"Don't speak, go in your room, I'll make you some warm tea. Or do you want some milk?"

"Milk."

"Okay.. go sweetheart, I'll see you soon okay?"

Sofi slowly stepped beside her sister, tugging on the side of her outfit.

"Cami, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"My heart is."

"You better tell me what the fuck you were talking about or I'll beat the fuck out of you Vives. I like you but she's my sister." Dinah raged, boiling out of anger.

Lucy didn't reply. She stopped looking concerned and looked just as mad. Unexpectedly, she grabbed the collar of Taylor's blouse and slammed her on the wall, grabbing the attention of everyone around them.

"You made her think the dare was about her?!" She shouted.

"Oh cmon, she's never been the dating type and now what? She's all lovey dovey with her wifey?" Taylor spat back, not afraid of what Lucy could do. She should be though.

"Is it so hard for you to believe that maybe Lauren is capable of love just like anyone is? And have you seen Camila? Her face? Her heart? Her fucking Cuban butt? It's not that hard to fall for her you know."

"Fuck- Camila's gone." Dinah panicked. Even though Lucy would gladly punch her pretty face, the name Camila and the worry in Dinah's tone scared her. She looked around the entrance and immediately rushed let go of Taylor. Without speaking another word, she ran out. Dinah followed through.

"Camila!" The pair yelled.

"Look Sam- what are you doing here? I have a girl and I'm- I'm settled and you're making me confused."

"I just- wanted to see you. If we're being honest."

"Why?"

"To catch up? I don't know Lo... I might be staying in town for the rest of the school year. My dad has to finish some work here. I'll be homeschooled."

Lauren didn't know what to think about that. She should be happy shouldn't she? She's not though, Sam was going to make things complicated, she just knew it.

"Well.. that's ... good? I'm happy for you."

"Yeah.. I guess. I want us to be like.. before? But just friendly to each other?" It was never this awkward before between them but Lauren knew that she has to keep their distance.

"Sure! We can hang out sometimes and catch up. But right now I have to find my girlfriend."

Sam smiled. A full teeth grin.

"Speaking of which, she looks like an angel. you sure do have good taste in women." she winked.

"Yeah... thanks. She's amazing." Lauren smiled too. Camila IS amazing. After this conversation, she felt slightly at ease. She wants to keep dating the most amazing women ever without any complications and she hopes nothing- not even Sam- will come in the way of that.

She didn't know it was wrong to hope for such impossible things.

A/N
Yes yes I know I know. Author wtf u come back after a month and give us this shit! Well it was bound to happen 🤐

The jokes and fluff will be back VERY soon! Relax I'm not good at angst. Im sorry if this was bad but go vote if you liked my poor effort 😂

I love you if you still read this shitty fic.

I'm really bad at posting but I'll update as soon as I have time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 514 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...
443K 9.3K 50
Camila is a rebellious student. Lauren is her teacher. What happens when they hook up the day before school starts? Trigger Warnings: Mentions of abu...
60.5K 1.8K 35
Lauren Jauregui, an ordinary student. Invisible to all many, she had one best friend, and millions of memories until one fateful day when Lauren gets...
656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...