Pretty Boy || Niall Horan

Oleh JeanChanty

It was junior year and Ashley Johnson was moving to London. She was used to being the new girl since she move... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two || (1/2)
Chapter Twenty-Two || (2/2)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Afterword

Chapter Eighteen

1.9K 54 75
Oleh JeanChanty

Ashley

I clip the hair near my face to the back of my head with a hairbow so it wasn't getting in my sight. I straighten down the floral dress I had put on and looked at the mirror to make sure I looked fine. I nod and hoped to God I wasn't too gussied up.

"Going out?" Nathaniel asks as he opens the door to my bedroom and leaning on the door frame.

I nod and walk out of room, pushing Nathaniel to the side. For the past few days he had been lecturing me about Niall, I think he's over reacting honestly. His overly protective side was showing more often and I don't know if I appreciate it or not.

"If you're going out with Niall, I swear to god Ashley." Nathaniel says as he follows me down the stairs.

"Why do you care?" I ask as I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Because I don't want you to be fooling around with him." He answers, sitting down next to me.

"Says the boy who was making out with Ally yesterday." I scoff.

"Will you just shut up about that?" Nathaniel groans, putting the emphasis on 'shut up'.

"I've only just brought it up!" I glare at him.

"Know you're going to bring it up more." Nathaniel says, rolling his eyes.

"It's your fault." I shrug. "You thirsty little boy." I tease.

"Shut up!" Nathaniel says in a high pitched voice and then clears his throat.

I let out a loud laugh and got up from the couch, walking over to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"I'm serious though, I'd rather you with Zayn than with Niall." Nathaniel says, following me into the kitchen.

"Zayn has a girlfriend!" I shout, letting out a breathy laugh and closing the fridge seeing as there was nothing to eat. "And he's obviously just interested on only being friends."

Nathaniel narrows his eyes at me, as if he was reading me. I squirm uncomfortably in his stern gaze.

"Something happened between you and Zayn." Nathaniel says as he continued to look at me with the same narrowed eyes. "I can see it in your eyes that you're not telling me something."

"What? No!" I let out another breathy laugh and scratch the back of my neck.

"You're being so obvious." He says, laughing. "Tell me." He then says sternly.

"Nothing happened, Nate." I say, walking away from him.

"Don't make me ask Zayn."

I stop in my tracks and turn to look at Nathaniel.

"He won't say anything because he simply doesn't know." I nod, a smug grin on my face knowing that this would end the argument.

"Doesn't know what?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Shit. I can't lie now.

I let out a sigh before taking in a deep breath.

"Would you get mad at me if I told you Zayn kissed me while he was drunk?" I ask, forcing on a smile.

"HE DID WHAT?!" Nathaniel shouts, slamming his hands on the table.

I flinch and jump back. "If it makes it any better I didn't kiss him back." I loud whisper, suddenly afraid of Nathaniel.

"I'm going to kill Zayn." Nathaniel grumbles.

"I thought you wanted me with him?" I ask, raising and eyebrow.

"Well, I take it back. Have you told him or Perrie about this?" He asks, crossing his arm.

"No." I say, shaking my head. "And I don't plan to. Ever."

"You have to tell them."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, Nate I'm not telling them." I say, crossing my arms.

"Fine then I'm telling them." He says, smirking.

"I'll murder you." I say, glaring at him.

"I'd like to see you try."

I was about to say something back when I got a text from Niall saying he was here. I put on my flats and opened the front door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Nathaniel asks me.

"A date with Niall." I tell him as I close the front door and run over to Niall's car, I jump into the car and wave off Nathaniel, rolling up the window to mute out Nathaniel's complaints and bickering.

"So, what are we doing?" I ask.

"Well, I figured we could eat in this nice diner downtown then we can go to this place where you can ride those tiny little race cars." Niall says as he starts to drive away. "Then maybe go to the zoo for a couple of minutes."

"Doesn't sound very cheap to me." I say, chortling a bit. Thank god he didn't say 'it's a surprise!' just like every other date I went to and we end up in the movies or somewhere stupid and typical.

"Would you rather go to the movies?" Niall asks sarcastically. "I mean there's a new X-Men movie."

"Please don't." I groan, slumping back into my seat.

A comfortable silence fell between us. My eyes averted towards the window, watching as we passed by houses.

"You look lovely tonight." Niall says, glancing at me.

"Thank you." I gush, tugging down on the floral dress I was wearing.

We soon get to the diner and Niall parks his car right in front of the place.

"I've never been in here." I say as we walk towards the diner.

"Well you're missing out. They make the best food." Niall says as he opens the door for me.

I mumble a thank you as I step inside, the warmth of the diner over coming me. Niall and I take a seat over to the booth at the window. I watch as a couple walks down the street, having small talk and holding each others hand.

"What can I do for you today?"

I jump and turn around, looking at the waitress who somehow got here without a sound. Niall laughs at my horrified expression.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" The waitress asks, giggling. I look at her name tag and it read 'Tina'.

"A little bit." I say, chortling.

"Niall! Nice to see you! You came after a whole week of not taking a single step in here! You usually come here like twice a week! And you brought a lady!" Tina chirps, gesturing to me. She then leans down and whispers loudly into Niall's ear. "She's a good one, nice choice."

Niall blushes and I cover my cheeks and mouth with my hand, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing and grinning. Niall clears his throat and flashes Tina a smile.

"Well, I'll just have the usual." Niall says, nodding. I gave him a surprised look and he just shrugs, he has a usual?

"I, erm, just a second." I pause for a second and scrutinized the menu. "I'll just have a cheeseburger and chips(french fries) with a milkshake. I guess?" I stated, thought it came out more like a question.

"Got 'cha!" Tina perks, writing down something in her notepad and skipping away.

Niall and I have small talk over anything we can talk about. From Doctor Who to 5 Seconds of Summer. It was actually quite nice. Our food then arrive and I go for the chips first. We ate in silence, I was mostly finished my milkshake and my chips when Niall stands up.

"You hungry?" He asks as he pulls his wallet out.

"No?" I say, raising an eyebrow. I was completely confused.

"Good." He says, grabbing my untouched burger and biting into it.

"Oi!" I retaliate, attempting to grab it from him but he pulled it out of my reach.

"Sharing is caring!" Niall says as he takes another huge bite.

"Well, I don't care!" I snap.

"That's mean." Niall says, pouting at me.

Niall and I were making a scene in the middle of the diner and most of the costumers we're staring at us. But I don't care. He stole my food.

Niall then finishes most of my burger before handing it back to me.

"Here you go." He says through a mouth full of food.

"Jerk." I say, rolling my eyes and hitting him lightly.

I quickly scarfed down the rest of the burger before we walk out to his car and hop inside.

"Race car?" He asks.

"Race car." I nod.

"Maybe 'race car' will be our forever." Niall says.

"You did it wrong! It's 'Maybe 'race car' will be our always.' not 'our forever.' and you were suppose to say it before you said 'race car?' You doody-head!" I shout, hitting him lightly. Niall's signature laugh fills the car and I laugh along with him.

We soon get to the fair where there were race cars and before we left his car Niall turns to me with a serious look on his face.

"We're only in here for the racing cars. No other games or rides. Food is an exemption. Got it?" He tells me with a drop-dead serious tone.

"Got it." I nod.

"Maybe 'got it' will be our always." Niall says before jumping out of the car and bolting towards the entrance. "Let's go!"

"You know that The Fault In Our Stars reference is not funny anymore because you're over doing it!" I shout as I ran after him.

"Do I look like I care?' Niall shouts, looking over his shoulder towards me.

"Sharing is caring!" I quote Niall from earlier in the diner.

"Well, I don't care!" Niall quotes me.

"We need to stop with these references!"

"Agreed!"

We soon got inside and we get in line with the rest of the people waiting to get into the race car arena. I spot a hot dog stand off the corner of my eye and I look back at Niall.

"So, food is an exemption?" I ask, hopefully.

"Yeah, why?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Can we get hotdogs?" I plead.

"We just ate." Niall says, laughing.

"You ate most of my food!" I throw my arms up.

"I don't want to lose our spot." He says, pouting.

"Fine, I'll be back." I say before pushing through the crowd of people behind us to go.

"Wait! You need money!" Niall screams as he tries to push through the crowd too.

"I got it, don't worry!" I shout, rolling my eyes and scurry over to the hot dog stand and wait in line. My mind runs of to my own world and I was nearly unconscious of my surroundings.

"Ashley?" I hear a deep voice call.

I turn around spot Zayn holding hands with Perrie. I smile, but I felt like I was forcing myself to.

"Hey." I smile and give them quick hugs.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Zayn asks, giving me a side smile.

"Oh, I'm not alone." I say and chuckle.

"Are you here with your family or something?" Perrie asks.

"I'm here with Niall." I say and nod.

"Are you guys on a date?" Zayn gasps.

"Maybe." I blush.

"Oooh!" Perrie chants and pokes my cheek.

"Shut up." I laugh. I buy our hot dogs and say my goodbyes to Zayn and Perrie before walking back towards the race car line.

"I hate you." Niall says under his breath as he took the hot dog.

"Why?" I ask, pouting.

"You didn't let me pay." Niall whines.

"Oh, shut up." I laugh.

We start eating our hot dogs in silence and advanced in line.

"It's so weird that they call these hot dogs." Niall says as he gestured to his hot dog. "They're pork! Not dog meat! Kids might think they're eating dogs!"

I choke on a piece of hot dog as I got a serious case of Déjà vu.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks as his eyebrows arched up in concern.

"You said that last time!" I manage out between coughs.

"When?" Niall frowns.

"When we got hot dogs in California." I smile after I stopped coughing.

"Oh yeah!" Niall says, laughing.

"But yeah, hot dogs is indeed a weird name for pork wrapped in sausage casing."

"Yup."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What do you want to do now?" Niall asks as we left the little fair we went to just to ride the race cars.

"I don't know. Something simple and fun." I say as I continue scarf down the ice-cream we bought just a minute ago.

We walk into the car and Niall taps his hands on the steering wheel while he had a serious face on. I suspected he was contemplating on either bringing me to the movies or somewhere else, hopefully it's somewhere else.

"Oh! I know where!" Niall shouts, stepping on the gas pedal. He fidgeted around in his seat, grinning like an idiot.

"Okay, don't know why you're getting so worked up but okay." I say, giggling.

"It's a bit weird, but just deal with it. Okay? It's fun." He says.

"Niall, you're scaring me." I say. "Are we still going to the zoo?"

"Uhh, no." He says as he checked the time. "Do you want to?"

"No, it's fine." I shake my head and smile at him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ikea. You brought me to fucking Ikea." I say, frowning at the big 'Ikea' sign as we parked.

"I'm craving Ikea meatballs, don't look at me like that." Niall says, smiling at me.

"Best date ever!" I say sarcastically, chuckling. Niall laughs and we exit his car.

We take the escalator up to the food court.

Niall bought his meatballs and I just got a slice of their chocolate cake. We sat by the window and ate in silence. I was about to finish off my cake when Niall grabs my arm and tugs me off of the chair.

"Let's go!" Niall cheers.

"Where to?" I laugh.

"Around Ikea, where else?" He asks, winking at me.

"We're going to go around looking at furniture?" I ask, as I continue to laugh like a lunatic. "That's your ideal date?"

"It's fun!" He says, pouting as we stopped in the middle of the cabinet section.

"Okay, Niall." I say, smiling and shaking my head. We walked farther into Ikea to the places where they had pre-made rooms. Niall jumps on one of the couch and poses.

"Draw me like one of your french girls." He says, winking.

"Okay, Rose." I say, chuckling at how silly he's being.

"Come on, Ashley. Loosen up, this is actually pretty fun." He says, standing up and wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

We get to a section where they had a pre-made apartment and my jaw dropped at how amazing it looked. Yes, I get astounded by beds and sinks.

"I would kill for a mirror like this." I say, staring back at my reflection on the full body closet mirror.

"Mirrors for closet doors?" Niall asks. "With a clumsy person like you?"

"Shut up." I say, chuckling.

I take my phone out and start taking pictures through the mirror for one.

"But, first let me take a selfie." Niall says.

"Please don't say that. Ever again." I say, shaking my head. We strike a couple of silly poses and we look over at laughing at how idiotic we look. I sent some of the pictures to the girls and we advanced further into Ikea.

I jumped inside a bathtub and closed the curtains.

"Walk, walk, fashion baby." I say as I opened it and cat walked my way out. The place filled with Niall's signature laugh and I couldn't help but smile.

"You're crazy." Niall says between fits of laughter.

"This is the weirdest date ever in the history of dates." I say as we entered the office section.

"But the best?" Niall asks, hopefully.

"But the best." I nod, agreeing with Niall.

"Yes!" Niall shouts, throwing a fist up in the air.

"Hey, Niall look." I say, pointing at the laptop on top of a desk inside a pre-made room.

"What?" He asks, looking around to where I'm pointing at.

"They use PC and not macs for models."

"Yes!" He shouts, throwing a fist up in the air just like earlier.

We continued to walk around Ikea, making occasional stupid jokes that only we would find funny. Soon, we found ourselves going down the escalator and prodding towards Niall's car. We get into his car and slam the door shot, staying quiet for a couple minutes.

"What do you want to do now?" Niall asks.

"I'm kind of up for popcorn right now." I tell him as I buckle my seat belt.

"Well, there's a movie theater a couple blocks away." He says as he turns on his car.

"Oh and to finish the wonderful date off we're going to see a lame movie." I roll my eyes and cross my arms as Niall starts to pull out of his parking spot.

"Who say we're going to watch a movie?" Niall asks, raising an eyebrow at me and then winking.

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrow, utterly confused.

"You heard me right." he says, nodding as he drives.

"Then what are we going to do there?" I ask.

"Buy popcorn, duh."

"So, we're going to the movie theater."

"Yes."

"Just to buy popcorn?"

"Just to buy popcorn."

"Then we're leaving."

"Correct."

"What the fuck." I let out a little giggle since the whole idea sounded dumb. But, then again I was the one craving popcorn and it was the nearest place they sell popcorn at.

We quickly run inside when Niall parked his car, just in case the girl who sold tickets would get mad. We then got in line at the concessions. We make small talk until we reached the cash register.

"Two large popcorns." Niall says as he pulls out his wallet.

"One of them with butter!" I perk.

The person behind the cash register then takes a minute or two making our popcorn.

"Enjoy your movie!" She says, smiling.

"You, too." Niall says quickly before scurrying outside.

"She's not going to see a movie in the first place, Horan!" I shout as I plod over to him.

"And neither are we." Niall says, grinning like an idiot. Niall checks the time on his phone then frowns. "It's getting a bit late, do you want me to take you home?"

"You just want to take me home?" I ask.

"Well, it's almost midnight for the love of god, Ashley. I don't want Nathaniel all up on me tomorrow asking what we did." Niall laughs.

"True, true." I say, smiling. We reach his car and the drive home was quiet, mainly because I was knackered.

We soon get to my house and we walk over to the front door.

"Thanks, Niall. Today was fun." I smile at him and he smiles back. I stood at the tip of my toes and kiss him on the cheek.

I open the door and take a step inside. I feel Niall grab my wrist and I turn to look at him.

"You forgot something." He says quickly.

"What did I forget?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

Niall pulls me closer to him then grips my waist.

"This."

He presses his lips against mine and I smile into the kiss. Our lips perfectly molding with each other, moving in sync. I pull away seconds from him afterwards, suddenly remembering we were at my household and there was a chance one of my siblings - or maybe even my mother for all I know - was watching us.

"See you, Niall." I say as I open the door again and step inside.

"See you, Ashley." Niall says, smiling sheepishly.

__________________________

Author's Note[6/3/14]: I really love this chapter okay okay like best fluff that I ever wrote. I would like to thank myself and my brothers because we actually did the IKEA and popcorn thing and I thought I would put it in Pretty Boy somewhere cause I thought it would be cute c:

Sorry I took 5 billion years to update, I've been busy with drama/theater. We have a play opening in 2 days and we're sort of behind?

I know, I know. Excuses, excuses. Shut up.

May have made a mistake once or twice. Too lazy to go back and edit right now.

Love you,

Jean Chanty xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

262 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...
2.1K 17 20
Ashley was an average teenage girl, she hangs out with friends, is in the band and loves One direction. But her normal life changes when she goes to...
10.3K 86 10
Sophie Hall had never really given much thought about the popular Louis Tomlinson, who she guessed, didn't even know her name, until one fateful day...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...