Impractical One Shots - Joker...

QUIXOTICQUINN

One shots of four friends who love each other, in more than one way. I ship VulQuinn, VulGatto and MurrQuinn... Еще

Authors Note
I want you - VulQuinn
Theres nothing wrong with a bit of fun - MurrQuinn
Just the way you are - VulGatto
Wouldn't you like to know - JoeQuinn
️Well that was unexpected - SalMurr
It's not easy to be me - VulQuinn
Phone sex - JoeMurr
Thinking out loud - Murr/Sal
Make me! - VulQuinn
I Still Get Jealous -VulQuinn
I Want More - JoeQuinn
Butterfly, fly away - VulGatto
Always, Family - VulGatto
I cant.. (Pt 1) - VulQuinn
I cant.. (Pt 2) - VulQuinn
Dirty little secret - JoeQuinn
Secret Smile - MurrQuinn
What now? - VulQuinn
It okay not to be okay - MurrQuinn
Something new - JoeMurr
He's with me - JoeQuinn
Sexual healing - VulGatto
Lets get married - JoeQuinn
Too close? - SalQuinnMurrJoe
You're so frustrating - vulGatto
How could i not? -MurrQuinn
I want to love.. -VulQuinn (SMUT)
Do you trust me? MurrGatto
Drunken Antics - VulQuinn
Do you trust me part 2 - MurrGatto
doubts -VulQuinn
One Time Thing (MurrQuinn)
Authors Note
Doubts Part 2 - Vulquinn
Long Drive - JoeQuinn
CHEAT! - MurrCano
Just Friends - JoeQuinn
Quickie - MurrCano
Healing -JostGatto

Why Won't You Love Me -Murrcano

558 11 4
QUIXOTICQUINN

@its_just_me_lucifer

3rd person pov

"Murray!!" Sal yelled, disgust prominent on his face, "get your damn feet off the table" he added, gesturing with his hands towards Murr's bare feet resting on the console table.

It had been a long day of filming and Sal was tired and annoyed, he had lost every challenge and now this shit with Murray and his stupid germ ridden feet all up in his space.

"my feet hurt sal" Murr defended a little taken aback by Sals tone.

"I don't give a shit man, get them down, you always do this, damn" Sal snapped "I'm fucking sick of it man"

"fuck you Sal! " Murr snapped back standing to his feet and shoving Sal backwards, man he had had enough of being the god damn punching bag around here. Sal always had something to say about him and all those memories came flooding back in that moment and Murr just flipped, shoving Sal against the wall at the back of the store room. "fuck you Sal!" he screamed again smashing his hands against the wall either side of Sals face.

Sal flinched at the sound "what the fuck man!" he exclaimed and tried to shove Murray back by his shoulders, he didn't budge.

"why the fuck do you hate me sal?!" Murray yelled, pain cracking his voice as he fought tears at the years of constant criticism. He felt two arms wrap around his chest to pull him away from Sal. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he was dragged further and further away from Sal "why wont you love me... I just want you to love me" Murray whispered in defeat as he turned the corner losing sight of Sal completely.

Sals pov

I stood frozen in place against the wall, my head was spinning with everything that had just happened. The hurt masked with rage in Murr's eyes played over and over again in my mind and those words "why Won't You Love me" resounded in my ears. He really thought I hated him? I couldn't believe it. I knew I'd been rough with him sometimes but most of the time it was jokes, or he deserved it. The pain on his face as Pete dragged him away from me was tearing me apart, of course I loved him. I had to make this right.

Later that night

I had been parked outside Murr's house for 30 minutes trying to work up the courage to talk to him, in truth l, I had no idea what to say.. But I had to do something.

I took a shaky breath and walked to his apartment door and knocked.

It felt like a lifetime before he opened it, when he did the look of sadness almost crumbled me.

"what do you want sal?" he sighed, his shoulders slumped in defeat.

He looked so broken, God I hadn't realised how shit I had been to him over the years.

I couldn't muster any words, instead I reached my hand up to his face and let my thumb slide across his cheek as I tilted his chin upwards to meet my gaze and before I knew what I was doing I leaned in and kissed him softly on the mouth, my actions surprised me.. What the hell was I doing? I don't know, but it felt right.

I could sense Murray was taken aback at my sudden intrusion on his personal space cause it took him a while to return my kiss, but soon enough his hands had found there way round my neck and his lips moulded with my own.

Realising we were still standing at his front door and anyone could catch us I slowly walked him backwards into his apartment and kicked the door shut behind me, our lips never leaving each other.

We broke apart for air and my eyes met his. Before either of us could say another word Murr had me against the wall and kissed me again, deeper this time. His hands running over my chest through my shirt. I could feel the heat of his skin through my clothing and it sent a jolt of electricity throughout. I had no idea what I was doing or why it felt so good but I couldn't stop the reaction I was having to kissing and touching him.

I took him by the waist and spun him round to press him into the wall, letting the weight of my body press against him. My hands slowly creeping up his waist pulling his t-shirt up until it was over his head and on the floor, my hands taking the opportunity to explore his bare chest. Drifting gently over his shoulders, tracing over his collar bones, down over his nipples and over his taught stomach, I could feel his breath quicken and my lips pressed to his neck, nipping and licking at his sweet skin.

"wha..what are we doing sal?" Murray breathed as his hands gripped my back "I'm loving you Murray, just let me love you" I pulled away, looking into his eyes and my lips claimed his gently.

"bed!" James pulled back, his eyes glazed with lust. "now!" he commanded as he took my hand and led me down the hallway to his bedroom.

Murray was in complete control now and I was glad of it, it had taken until now for me to realise that i genuinely didn't have any idea what i was doing and quite frankly i was nervous. I hadn't been any sort of intimate with a man before and i wasn't sure Murray had either.

"I've never.. Murray I've never.." I whispered, Murray paused as my shirt landed on the floor beside me, I hadn't even realised he was taking it off me till it was gone. "I'll show you.. I won't hurt you sal, you don't have to do anything you don't want to"  Murray reassured me, his hands traveling down my body to my jeans, his eyes searching mine for consent, I nodded. He popped the button on my jeans and pushed them down my legs before taking his own off.

Murray slid his hands into the side of his boxers and slid them down revealing his stiff member, I couldn't not look at him, and the thought racing through my head about what I wanted to do to him and what I wanted him to do to me were foreign but my own body reacted to the sight of him and I strained against my own underwear.

Murray reached his arms out to grab my waist and pull me closer to him, his hands drifting around my back and tracing my skin, his soft touches had my heart racing and he captured my lips once more, kissing me with such force that my head spun. His hands lowering to my ass, squeezing slightly before tugging at my waistband to free me of the last piece of clothing I had left, I held my breath in his kiss as I let them fall to the floor.

Murray led me slowly to the bed, pushing me by my shoulders till I was sitting on the edge, eye hight with his dick, I wanted to reach out and take him in my hands but my nerves got the better of me, swallowing hard and my heart thudding against my chest.

I watched as Murr lowered himself to his knees, slowly parting my thighs and resting between them. My eyes watched him intently as my entire body tensed up. "relax sal, just trust me" Murray smiled up at me and I almost lost my mind at how good he looked on his knees for me. He leaned forward and flicked his tongue out and over the tip of my shaft. Before slowly taking my member into his mouth, his tongue sliding down the underside of my shaft, I moaned at the pleasure his mouth was giving me, the heat of his breath on my skin causing every muscle in my body to retract. Moans slipping from my mouth as he took me deeper.

My mind writhing with pleasure as I felt myself hitting the back of his throat, the vibrations of his breath sending shivers up my spine as he sucked gently, his head bobbing up and down with such precision I swore in that moment his mouth was meant for this. I could feel myself growing closer as he slowly took me in and out of his mouth, my hands unconsciously reaching out to his head, guiding him up and down, he moaned into my shaft and it was almost enough to send me over the edge, I threw my head back, my moans growing louder as I squeezed my eyes shut and led his mouth to my hilt over and over again, as I reached my high, my juices flowing down his throat.

I watched as James released me from his mouth and captured my gaze with his own. Before kneeling up to capture my lips once more. I could taste myself on him as his tongue danced with my own. I broke the kiss in order to shuffle up further in the bed signalling Murr to follow me which he obliged coming to rest on his elbow beside me, his fingers tracing patterns over my body.

"did that feel good sal?" he questioned, searching my eyes for how I was feeling to the situation "so good" I blushed "good" Murr smiled and took my lips again. His confidence soaked into me as i felt my own grow as I deepened the kiss, letting my hands wander down his body, finding there destination on his member, I watched his chest rise and fall as I slowly stroked him, my hand wrapping around him as I pumped gently, fear in my stomach began to rise again. "what do you want sal" Murr groaned as I continued to pump him "I want.." I began, stopping to settle my nerves "I want you to fuck me" I blushed at the vulgarity of my statement.

Murray stilled my hand from moving with his own.. "are you sure sal? It might hurt to begin with" he questioned and his concern for my feelings touched my heart but I was sure, God I wanted to feel him inside me. "I'm sure Murray, just be gentle" I spoke with a little more confidence than I was aware I had.

"I don't know sal, what if you're not ready" Murray questioned "I am" was all I replied before I shifted in the bed to rest on my knees beside him leaning forward to take my weight onto my elbows "please Murray" I all but purred, pressing my hips backward to emphasise my desperation. I don't know if it was my position or the way I begged but I watched Murray eyes blacken with want and need as he moved his body to behind me, I felt his warm hands run down the length of my spine and over the sensitive skin of my ass, his nails digging in slightly as he squeezed. I could feel his hardness resting between my thighs and instinctively I pushed my hips down and back to get closer to him.

I could hear his grunt as my skin touched his and his hands gripped harder onto my ass, his fingers sliding over the crease, the foreign touch in such and intimate place had me squirming against him. "careful sal" Murr hissed "we need to do this slowly.. For your benefit baby" he assured me.

I felt the loss of contact as Murr slipped his fingers into his mouth to wet them before returning to my entrance, the anticipation was killing me "breathe sal, relax and breathe" Murray spoke softly as he pressed his fingers inside of me, god that hurt, the sudden intrusion had me gasping for air as I gripped the bed sheets under my hands, he moved slowly, stretching me and it began to feel good and not painful, my gasps turned into moans and I pushed my hips  back and further into him. "Murray I'm ready" I moaned, I needed more. He slipped his fingers out of me and rubbed my entrance in a soothing manner before I felt his weight shift and he positioned himself against me.

"are you sure sal?" he questioned for a final time "I need it Murr" I spoke. I held my breath as I felt his member push inside me, he stilled at the tip to let me adjust to the intrusion before pushing into me slowly but fully, I let the breath I was holding out in a gasp and tears pricked at my eyes at how full I felt, it was a strange sensation to say the least but something about it felt so right. "you can move" I all but whispered.

Those words were all James needed to hear before slowly pulling himself backwards and slipping in again, he continued his slow pace and soon pain turned into pleasure and I needed more.

"fuck!" I grunted as he slid in and out "harder Murray" I begged and boy did he deliver and he pulled himself out completely and slammed into me, I screamed in pleasure as he hit my prostate over and over again, slamming into me with everything he had, I shoved my face into the bed to stifle my moans. Fuck he felt so good. "faster, fuck yes James, fuck me harder" I screamed into the mattress as I felt the pressure building in my stomach.

He thrust into me harder and faster as he grunted my name over and over and my name on his tounge was delicious. The sound of names and curses getting lost in the air with the sound of skin slapping skin and love coming to light.

I could feel myself flying over the edge as my muscles clenched around his member, my release hitting me like a brick wall as he pushed me through it, his thrusts becoming sloppier, my tight walls pulling his release from him as he came deep inside me.

He pulled out of me for a final time before we both fell side by side in the bed. Breath ragged and hearts pounding, sweat dripping from every bit of skin on our bodies, I squeezed my legs together at the sensation of his release sliding down the crease of my ass.

Reaching out and clutching his waist pulling him closer to me as though his body was keeping me alive.

"still think I hate you" I whispered breathily "how could I when you've just shown me how much you love me" he whispered back pressing a kiss to my damp forehead.

And we lay there through the night, feet tangled in bedsheets and bodies pressed tight together. And it was then that I knew I was home. James Murray was my home.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.6K 161 60
Just something to improve my writing & creativity ! ;) *NO SMUT* *written with mostly British grammar/words* Please keep in mind that this is *purel...
58.7K 931 73
I don't know what to write here but this is a Q fanfic. Enjoy.
5.1K 99 10
This is based on a short story I have in my Harry Potter character x reader one shots where I have this written originally. I am gonna be making this...
1.9K 2 68
This book includes: ~ Sal ~ Q ~ Joe ~ Murr