One Time Thing (MurrQuinn)

Quinns pov

"Q, I'm scared" Murray whispered as I unbuttoned the final button on his dress shirt. I knew he was scared but I could also see he was curious, his hard nipples and growing bulge proved that. His arousal only made me want to bend him over, but I knew I had to take this slow, if I really wanted him I knew I had to take it at his pace.

"don't be Murr, I'm not gonna do anything you don't want me to. We will take it slow. If you want me to stop you just have to say. Cmon it's just a one time thing. " I replied before pressing a soft kiss to the base of his throat l, letting his shirt slide over his shoulders and drop to the floor. I could feel the bumps creep up his skin as I let my hands drift over the soft skin if his chest, god when I felt his skin under my hands it sent electrical shocks straight to my groin.

"promise we will go slow?" he breathed, voice thick with arousal and nerves.

Lettibg my hands make there way to the sides of his face, I pulled him into me. " I promise James, just try to relax, it's gonna feel good" I assured. Pressing my lips to his as our tongues danced together, I felt his hands slip round my waist the coldness of his fingertips pressing across the skin of my back under my shirt had my pulling away slightly.

"take your pants of Murr" I instructed as I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my own jeans to the floor stepping out of them.

I watched him watch me before fumbling with his belt buckle, I watched his shaky hands struggle. Reaching down I took his hands on mine giving a reassuring squeeze, I undid his buckle and unbuttoned his jeans before pushing them down and allowing him to step out of them.

"you wanna get on the bed?" I asked cautiously. Watching the muscles in his neck contract as he swallowed, god I could help think about how my dick would feel in his mouth. Clearing my thoughts I led him to the bed letting him settle against the pillow before joining him.

" just breathe babe, I'm gonna make you feel good. I promise. You don't have to do anything just let me make you feel good" I pushed, I could see the bulge through his boxers and It was driving me wild, I could hardly wait to wrap my hands around him and watch him come undone.

"okay bri, I trust you" he whispered. God his submissive nature really was such a turn on. I rested myself on my elbow and captured his lips with mine once more, kissing him a little more forcefully this time, letting my teeth capture his bottom lip. My hand drifting over his chest and down his stomach my fingertips drifting over the exposed skin along the waistband of his boxers. I felt his lungs fill with a sharp intake of air, I let my mouth wander from his mouth to his neck reveling in the little moans and yelps he let out as my teeth sunk inyo his skin. I felt him relax slightly as he lost himself in the moment, I took my opportunity and slipped my hand under his boxers and taking his length in my hand.

I felt his whole body tense and I stroked him slowly. But watched him visibly relax beneath me as pleasure swamped his mind.

I continued to pump him, tightening my grip slightly as I picked up the pace. The sounds erupting from him had me watching his face Intently. I wanted more, I wanted him to watch me, I wanted him to watch as I took him in my mouth. And with that thought I retreated my hand and shifted my position to between his legs, before he could muster any words of objection, I ripped his underwear off and let my tongue stroke the length of his shaft.

I watched him watch me as I wrapped my mouth around his tip, taking him in. Suckling gently l, I watched him throw his head back in pleasure, letting out a gruff moan, as he thrust his hips to me, causing his dick to slide smoothly into my mouth, as he hit the back of my throat I could help the moan that came from me, sending vibrations up his body.

"watch me Murr, don't look away, look at me" I spoke as I let him slip from my mouth, his eyes met mine as red stained his cheeks, but he watched, intently as he slipped back into my mouth. I bobbed my head, gradually building the pace and letting my tongue swirl around him, never losing his gaze.

I could feel Murr was close as his legs shook beneath me, his hips rose to thrust himself deeper into my mouth, I watched his face as he fucked my mouth, fire burning in his eyes from lust. Each time he thrust I tightened my jaw muscles around him increasing pressure as he reached his high and his juices spilled down my throat. God he tasted so good.

As he came down from his high I crawled back up the bad to fall beside him. I watched his breathing even out and appreciated how good he looked laying there completely naked, completely satisfied, drops of sweat running down his neck and chest. He was intoxicating.

I knew in that moment that this was not going to be just a 'one time thing'.