Blooming Love [John Laurens X...

By THEpinkittygirl

It's around the modern day, you are heading to college. You were the biggest flirt back in highschool, you'd... More

A Day Of Flirts
As The Leaves Fall
Sweet Kiss
The Time Comes
Falling For You
Falling For You Part. 2
First Love Making (LEMON)
Holy Mother...
Tough Love
CopyCat
Pls halp
Full Of Lies
Say No To This
We Can Stay
Book Ideas!
Little Freckles (Christmas Special)
WHAT. THE. FRICK.
The Story Of Tonight
IM NOT DONE
Everything Matters
Happy Holidays
Things Happen
Happy New Years! and help me
Ask Hamilton Peeps
If She's Satisfied, I'm As Well
I'm bored
pls
Answer Plz.
I Will Tell Your Story
HAMILTON CONTEST
My First Au
SENPAI

This Is Enough

1K 23 34
By THEpinkittygirl

John's P°O°V

Y/N taking deep breaths on the couch while I was panicking.

"Baby! I down think I'm ready! Their coming to fast!!"

Y/N was finally in Labor, she sat on rolling her eyes.

"Are we having this baby at home or at a hospital?"

        Time skip by America's Favorite Fight French Man

"I WANT A BABY, HE SAYS. LETS HAVE A BABY HE SAYS. THAT IS THE LAST TIME. I LET YOU SEDUCE ME UNDER OUR ROOF!!"

GOD LET THIS END.

Y/N was giving birth, her father holding her other hand while I handled all of the meanest of Y/N's pain side. Her hand loosed when soft cries entered the room. The doctor passed Y/N our baby.

"It's a healthy boy baby! We'll let you have some alone time."
Washingdad, the doctors left the room with Y/N in tears of joy.

"It's our son, Love! He has your hair, and my E/C eyes."

I snuggled against her. "He's all we could ask for. What's his name, Baby?" I asked as she smiled.

"Philip Laurens." I'm going to cry. WHY.

Philip started crying but I sang him a song.

Burr's P°O°V

Theodosia held our daughter as I kissed her head. It's been years since I've been back to America, I hope Y/N doing well. Holidays got in the way but I hope her and John are doing good. I watched as my wife rocked her back in forth.

AND SAVE THOSE TEARS SO NEXT CHAPTER. BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE SAD AS FU--

THE NEXT IS PROBABLY BE THE LAST ONE. pls don't kill me.

Only because I wanna work on My Philip X Reader. And I might write a different X Reader Story.

So yeah. I have no point of asking for ideas, since next chapter the icing on the cake for a ending.

BUT I'll do a Q&A for 600+ (Almost 700) reads.

So leave me questions

Luv you guys. 💙💙💜💜💛💛💚💚❤❤💝💝💞💞💟💟💕💕💖💖💗💗💘💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 31.3K 39
College is supposed to be different from high school, yet here I am living almost exactly how I was back then. I still don't party. I still don't dat...
20.8K 1K 55
Theodetia Hamilton has finally decided to give herself into commitment, to give herself a chance to relationship, so since that is the case, she deci...
12.8K 369 28
{COMPLETED} Alex can't believe his luck when John Laurens showed up at his school. He is instantly in love, and John grows to love himself to. But wh...
147K 6.2K 41
Two pretty badass college roommates living together. Sounds great already, right? Well it gets better. The two start to feel a romance brewing, it l...