Baby Scars (Ashley Purdy)

By RocksidePrincess

Scarlett was a depressed 21 year old girl, she has been filled with vile fear of her mother and the fear of l... More

The Abandoned
The Decieved
The Burden.
Fallen Angel
Second And Sebring
Sugar, we're going down
Trade Mistakes
Lonely Girl
The Only Exception
Nobody's Hero
Rum or Whiskey?
A/N
New neighbors, new problems
Sleep Tight
New Me..
The Bike
I Believe, That We All Fall Down Sometimes..
Home
Have You Seen this Girl?
The Future
I am your worst nightmare.
I can't take another heart break.

Introduction..

2.3K 82 0
By RocksidePrincess

My name is Scarlett. Scarlett Rose. This is my story.

My mother hates me, my father is in the hospital with cancer. I have no siblings, only one friend. Oh and I'm basically a drop out. I can't ever go back to college to finish my last semester because my mother didn't pay for me to. It sucks.  But on the bright side,All I want is to be a life saver to many people. Because so many of my life savers changed my life. The main reason to why I am who I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 14 18
Rachel Grilley was just a 15 year old girl who didn't have a very interesting life. She was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety. Her only wa...
8.8K 546 31
*Andley* (Andy Biersack + Ashley Purdy) Andy is a broken soul who just wants nothing more than to die. His father caught him with his boyfriend, made...
18.6K 1K 44
A young vampire named Andy, finds himself allured to one specific girl, Scarlett. They share a deep, meaningful connection and Andy would do anything...
4.1K 191 50
**May change the ending!!** Its been 7 years since Andy has seen Charlie. Things for the both of them had been successful with their careers but not...