Playing With Fire (Lisa Black...

By taehyungmine17

"Just be my dancing partner. We will spend more time together and in that time i will prove to you that i wil... More

First of All
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Last
Epilogue

Chapter 22

2.4K 115 27
By taehyungmine17

"Hey! You are doing it again." I heard Jimin said.

I look at him and from. "Doing what?" I ask. He sighs. "I am talking to you and you seems to be in a deep thoughts. What is the problem?" Jimin asks.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Well..the last time you had a problem and said nothing to me its turn out that someone want to killed you." Jimin said. I know he is talking about Joonki.

"I dont want to talk about it." I said. Actually i am scared about what will Eunha did. She really scares me.

"Hey guysss. Want to go the party? I heard a pretty girl from the academy throw up a party at her house. I think her name is Heena." Jungkook said.

"Why not? But i will go if Lisa go. I dont want her to be alone." Jimin said.

I look at Jimin.

"Aww...look Taehyung hyung. Jimin hyung had turned to be a softie." Jungkook said and i can see Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I will be a softie to Lisa only." Jimim said and i cant help but i am blushing.

"Well..i dont want to be a party popper so why not?" I said.

☺☺☺☺☺

The music is so loud and i feel my ears can bleed.

"Stay with me and dont go anywhere else. If a creepy guy try to do something bad just immediately tell me." Jimin said. I just nod.

I dont know where Jimin and Taehyung go because i think they already dancing at the dancing floor.

Jimin and I just sit at a couch nearer.

I am feeling uncomfortable.

I never go to this such party. Its not a wild party but i still doesnt like it.

"Hey..i will grab some drinks. You stay here." Jimin said and i nod. I kinda feel thirsty.

30 minutes later Jimin still doesnt come back.

I decided want to find him. I go to the kitchen which is i am glad i doesnt get lost at this house.

I heard a giggle and i know that voice.

I look at the side of the kitchen. And i gasp.

Eunha and Jimin is making out. Jimin is pinning Eunha at the wall and i can see the lipstick stain all over Jimin face.

Jimin look at me with shock and Eunha smirks at me. I dont know why she is here but now i feel my heart ache.

A lot.

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 890 46
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
271K 10.4K 77
*Written 2020 - 2022* "I am not your teacher anymore but you still going to obey me." 3 years past. My life took a huge turn the moment I was able t...
50 Shades of Blood By Mahisi

Mystery / Thriller

587 16 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...
9.5K 462 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...