Hamilton x Reader Back to the...

By Amberiso

When Y/N suddenly lands in the 1770s, after being pulled into the ocean, she meets Hercules. He and his frien... More

Before you read this
-Chapter 0: Set up-
-Chapter 1: Help-
-Chapter 2: Shot-
-Chapter 3: Nervous-
-Chapter 4: That morning-
-Chapter 5: Heed not the rabble-
-Chapter 6: Heading out-
-Chapter 7: Whoops-
-Chapter 8: Welcome-
-Chapter 9: What?-
-Chapter 10: The mail woman-
-Chapter 11: Replacement-
-Chapter 12: Britain-
-Chapter 13: the servant-
-Chapter 14: I see...-
-Chapter 15: Shhht...-
-Chapter 16: Ahahaha...no-
-Chapter 17: Walking in to...-
-Chapter 18: Not with you-
-Chapter 19: The winter's ball-
-Chapter 20: AH HAHAHAHA...No.-
-Chapter 21: Pray amen-
-Chapter 22: Wrath-
-Chapter 23: "I'm fine-."-
-Chapter 24: "-No you're not."-
-Chapter 25: Move. On.-
-Chapter 27: I admit-
-Chapter 28: You better wise up, 'cause I'll rise up!-
-Chapter 29: Quality (Y/N's P.O.V)-
-Chapter 30: Quality (Alexander's P.O.V)-
-Chapter 31: it ends, now.-
-Chapter 32: Last unspoken words-
-Chapter 33: We're both crying, but you don't know that-
-Chapter 34: Witchery -
-Chapter 35: Well hello-
-Chapter 36: Was it a date?-
-Chapter 37: A mont-whatnow?-
-Chapter 38: I don't like him-
-Chapter 39: Valentine (Part 1)-
-Chapter 40: Valentine (Part 2)-
-Chapter 41: Non-stop-
-Chapter 42: "Work." "Break."
-Chapter 43: Hold up...We're in the past?-
-Chapter 44: Rumors-
You choose.
-Chapter 45: Only us-
50K special writing tips!
-Chapter 46: Back to the future-
-Chapter 47: And all that jazz-
-Chapter 48: There comes the bride! And-Oh no...OH NO!-
Your Books
-Chapter 49: I do-
-Chapter 50: The diversion-
-Chapter 51: about rings and shots-
-Chapter 52: Go, go, go-
-Chapter 53: When things finally go your way-
-Chapter 54: Denied-
What I do with my last days
-Chapter 55: Torture (Part 1)-
-Chapter 56: La la la la love-
-Chapter 57: Home, bitter home-
-Chapter 58: Help me from myself-
-Chapter 59: Ready as I'll ever be-
-Chapter 60: Never gonna be president now-
-Chapter 61: Dear Mary-
New club!
Birthday post
-Chapter 62: Final (Part 1)-
-Chapter 63: Final (Part 2)-
Q & A announcement
-Q&A-
-Epilogue-
New book
What happened to Yafa?
Guess what? SEQUEL!!
!!!Read if you liked the book!!!
AU book of this book is out!
Visual Novel News

-Chapter 26: Okay then-

8.2K 300 676
By Amberiso

Y/N's P.O.V

"..."

I pushed myself past the doors and hurried to the washroom. I got inside and barricaded the door with a chair after locking it. I splashed some water in my face (and I am in a better place)

I looked the the mirror and stood there, looking at my reflection. I shook my head as I laughed. "I-I didn't commit suicide...I didn't." I laughed as I looked at my reflection. "Do I look suicidal?" I asked my reflection still laughing. Tears of laughter streamed off my face.

Or at least.

I think they were tears of laughter.

I sighed as I put my still wet hands in my hair ruining it more than it already was. My white sleeves were now wet and sticking to my arms. It itched, but I didn't scratch them. I pulled away from the sink and sat down on the ground. 

"Get over it Y/N." I silently whispered. "He's not worth the tears." I said for the 1000th time. I trailed my mind to something else. "What is Washington going to do with that information?" I asked myself.

"He seemed pretty angry." I sighed t myself. "Maybe he has trust issues." I mumbled. I then heard knocking on the door. My eyes widened as I looked at the door. "Y/N?" I heard a muffled voice through the door. I couldn't make out who it was. I pushed my head in between my knees and formed myself in a ball.

Then the door fell down on the ground. Shocked I backed away even further into the wall. As I looked up I saw a yellow dress. "Wow, that door really was locked." The now clear female voice said. I looked up further and saw that it was Peggy.

"Hey." She said with a soft voice as she got down on my level. "Are you okay?" She asked as I nodded and rubbed away a tear. "Yeah." I said as she sat down next to me. "Oh, so you always cry when you're fine?" She asked.

"..." (*Matpat puking in the background*)

"Tell me what happened." She said as I sighed. What was I going to tell her? There's much to choose from. Oh you know, I'm in love with the husband of your sister or I died in a future life and now I'm here or even WASHINGTON HATES ME!

"Life. That's what happened." I said.

"Ah...I see." She said as she put her head on my shoulder. "Get off me." I hissed but she didn't move. "You know how its like to be invisible?" She asked as I sighed. She wasn't going away anytime soon. "Yes." I answered harshly. "You can stay out of drama and never get hurt in any way but 1, being ignored." She explained. I didn't see it from that angle. Only being hurt in 1 way sounds like the best life ever.

"Maybe, being a little less important will make everything better for everyone. I don't mean to make yourself less of a human being, but to not put every emotion out there. It'll sometimes work in your favor." She said.

"...You're right." I said as she smiled. "Maybe I need to be less self centered and...Be happy for them." I smiled as she nodded. "Thank you Peggy." I said as I looked at her. "Any time." She said as she held her arms open for a hug. I rolled my eyes but hugged her.

We stood up and left the washroom. We went to the party. It was a big room with a yellow lit chandelier which gave the room a cozy look. Tables were set all around and the dance floor was right in the middle. 

I smiled and grabbed a champagne glass filled with champagne in it and rushed to the middle of the room. "May I have your attention!" I yelled which made everyone go silent since my voice echoed around the room. Everyone had their eyes on me. 

"Can I have a moment to just say that I am happy for my friend Alexander Hamilton for marrying the best of wives and best of women, Elizabeth Schuyler." I said raising the glass in their direction. Alexander, whom was hugging Eliza, smiled as Eliza blushed.

"I still remember the day that me and the guys went drinking and when I thought: 'Hamilton ain't never getting settled down.' Now I think I jinxed it." I chuckled as everyone began to softly laugh. 

"Now I know that if the tomcat can get married, there's hope for all of us, after all!" I said as the crowd laughed a little harder. Alexander gave me a playful glare. 

"Eliza, we're all praying that you can handle the mess that was given to you." I said as she nodded which made Alexander switch the glare to her. 

"A toast to the groom, the bride, from their friends, families. To the union, the revolution, the hope that you'll provide! May you always, be satisfied!" I said as everyone clapped and cheered. I sighed. 

Now I can move on.

John 'Casually'  strolled over to me. "You did good L/N." He said as he stood still beside me looking over the crowd of people with me. "What do you mean?" I asked looking over at him. He looked at me and looked back. "Nothing." He said.

"Can I drink now?" I asked as he grinned. "Do I have to give you permission now?" He asked as I acted like I was thinking. "Oh yeah, you're not my mother. With all the advice, some would say other wise-" I said. "HEY!" He yelled as he went to smack the back of my head but I ducked which made him slam his hand in his own face. 

"You should really learn your coordinates." I said as I jumped back up. He gave me his look of disapproval before he pinched my cheek. "Yeah right." He said. 

"Let's just get some shots." I said as I removed his hand and walked past him. He caught up and we met up with Hercules and Lafayette to drink something. 

"Hey Y/N! We liked your speech." Hercules said as I smiled. "Spoke from the heart." I said knocking with the side of my fist on my heart area and then putting it in the sky. "Great, can we drink?" Lafayette asked as we all agreed. "Laf, take it slow, you're still recovering." I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine." I said as I grabbed a shot. We raised them into each other and jugged them all in one time. We repeated that a few times until we began to laugh at everything. 

Everything.

Evere-thinge.

"Heyy Burr!" We all yelled once we saw him pass. He tried to speed walk away but we kept yelling and people began to look at his direction. He sighed and walked over to us. "WHAT?!" He yelled once he arrived. "I heard something from Laurens, he heard it from H.K.and H.K. heard it from ya homeboy who heard it from you." I said as I smiled smugly. 

"What did you hear? Who is H.K? AND WHO IS MY HOMEBOY?!" He asked irritated. "H.K. is Henry Knox. Ya homeboy is that dude from the bakery-" I said.

"Jim Laevens?" He asked wide eyed. "Yeah, that one who doesn't know what flour is but still has a job there." lafayette confirmed. "We are acquaintances." He said. "So why did you tell him that you are doing it with a girl?" Hercules asked wiggling his eyebrows. "..." Burr blinked biting on his tongue to not say anything that he would regret.

"I'm done." He said as he began to walk away. "Awww come on Burr!" I said as I drunkly tossed my arms around his shoulders. "I'm not going to tell you guys." He groaned. "Oh :3" I said as I pulled my face into a cat face.

"You heard the man GUYS! Get lost!" I yelled to Hercules, John and Lafayette. They looked confused. "He said 'you guys' I'm a gal, so get away!" I yelled as they groaned. 

"What?!" Lafayette yelled.

"NO!" John yelled as I pushed them away.

"Leave us alone." I yelled sternly.

"Man..." Hercules said as they moved along.

"Now tell me." I said as Burr banged his head against the door frame to end his misery.

"Is this girl with you tonight Burr?" I asked as he shook his head 'no'. "Its unlawful L/N." He sighed. "What do you mean?" I asked him chuckling with half a shot in my hand. "She's married." He stated. "Then why-"

"She's married to a British officer." He sighed. "...Oh sh*t..." I mumbled as I handed him my shot and he took it as soon as it landed in his hand. "Well if you love her then go get her. She deserves better than that!" I smiled as he chuckled. "That's kind but I need to move along now." He said as he handed my the cup. I nodded my head and he moved along as well making me stand in the middle of the room with no one around me.

When I found the guys again, they were talking to Alexander. "Sup." I said as I joined the conversation. "Oh hey, Y/N Eliza and I really liked your speech-" Alexander smiled. "Thank you." I said in the middle of his sentence and didn't look him directly in the eye.

As I was looking to the side, I saw Charles Lee.

"Who invited him?" I hissed as we all looked at Lee. "Washington." Alexander groaned. "Of course." John sighed. "10 bucks that I can kick his a$$-" 

"No Y/N, this is my wedding, don't." Alexander sternly said as I turned my head towards him. I was about to say something when Philip Schuyler came to us. "Alexander, can you come along for a second. I need to introduce you to family friends." He said as Alexander nodded. He gave me a glare and said: "Don't." Then he walked along.

"...20 bucks if I do it now." I said as soon as he was out of ear shot. The guys 'ooh'-ed  me as I stepped towards Lee.

Its about to me night night for someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.6K 16
Hercules Mulligan had it all. He was popular, he had plenty of friends, and he played on the school football team. The cost of all this? He had to hi...
8.7K 337 51
In a world where the Winged and Humans live in harmony...well, no. They don't. Thomas is a Winged who met James, a Human. The two slowly came closer...
24.4K 394 56
•°~|DISCONTINUED!|~°• 🛑THIS IS VERY VERY OLD!!🛑 ⭕️I draw these covers⭕️ Your going to Kings College, and it's your first day, you meet a bunch of n...
117K 3.8K 36
Alexander has always hated Thomas. They argued over small things, like how Jefferson should stop wearing his hair up because he looks like Lafayette...