Hate (Previously LLABH)

By DontHatieAppreciatey

“Who are you?” I asked, suddenly wary of the size of the guy. He must have been about 6ft 5, well over a... More

Hate
The Characters
Chapter One: Play Boy Bunnies
Chapter Two: I Think You Mean Arsonist
Chapter Three: No Shit Satan
Chapter Four: Mr Hulk
Chapter Five: !ncest Orgies in the Foyer
Chapter Six: You Look Like You've Been Cursed by Satan
Chapter Seven: I'm Gay
Chapter Eight: I Need to be Alone
Chapter Nine: They Call Me the King
Chapter Ten: Laughing at the Stupidity of Humanity
Chapter Eleven: She's Friends with an Angel
Chapter Twelve: Cursed Mother of Satan
Authors Note
Chapter Fourteen: Chicago, Fingers, Butthole
Chapter Fifteen: Freshly Mowed Grass after Rainfall
Chapter Sixteen: Check and Mate
Chapter Seventeen: You just called yourself a pàedophile
Chapter Eighteen: Well You're Screwed

Chapter Thirteen: Calling On My Inner Ninja

42 3 0
By DontHatieAppreciatey

© Copyright, All rights reserved to DontHatieAppreciatey, 2014.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirteen: Calling On My Inner Ninja

~Sophia’s POV~

Its feels surreal to sit here and think that only a few hours ago I was in San Diego and almost… well you know what happened…

I’m not sure who saved me or what happened; I never saw the guys face. And to be fairly honest I don’t really care… I’m just eternally grateful that he didn’t make himself a bystander or even worse, join in.

I keep thinking about whether I should talk to Lissi about it or something… I know I will obviously tell her eventually it’s just that I’m not sure if I can talk about it now.

You see even though I was saved I came so close, and that will be permanently etched into my brain. Even if it didn’t happen its still fresh in my mind. You don’t even understand how much I scrubbed myself when I woke up in the morning or how much I shudder in revulsion at the mere though of… that boy.

Nobody can even begin to fathom-

“Fia?” a voice whispered from the kitchen doorway.

My head snapped up and my muscles immediately tensed. It only lasted a second before I forced myself to relax, realising it was only Lissianna. She’d clearly come straight from bed to find me. Her hair was a tangled mess down her back and she wore her Panic! At The Disco jumper along with some cycling shorts. She’d took her mascara (I cannot even call it make-up since she wears so little) off and so her eyelashes where their natural blonde colour again. It made me look down at myself. Sweat shorts, a plain white top, left over make-up and hair that has birds sleeping in it according to Jack. Damn that’s how you make a girl feel inadequate.

“Yeah.” I replied quietly.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Why are you sat in the kitchen staring into space with the lights off? Infact why aren’t you asleep? Is the bed not comfortable enough? I can call management or something?”

I giggled at Lissi’s babbling, knowing how concerning it must be to see me miss out on sleep… man I love me some sleep…

… It’s just that every time I close my eyes he appears.

“I’m fine I just had a bad dream.” As usual, she didn’t believe me and unfortunately this time didn’t let it go

“Fia…” she started.

I closed my eyes knowing what was to come.

“What happened last night? What’s happening with you! I mean I’m your best friend, you’re supposed to tell me everything but I feel like at the moment I know nothing!” she ran a hand though her hair and blew out a breath.

I’d never seen her this agitated before, angry yes but concerned? Not as concerned as she is now, no. That just made my guilt multiply tenfold. I felt it burrow up inside of me and I almost doubled over with the force… almost.

“For once Lissi, I feel calm.” I gave her a non-answer, knowing I wouldn’t be able to face her if I lied again.

“Tell me what happened.” She demanded. And I could see her anger starting to boil beneath the surface.

“Lissi…” I whispered. “Look, yeah something did happen… but I’m not ready to talk about it to anybody yet and it would be much appreciated if you would accept that and give me some space.” My voice sounded firm but on the inside I felt anything but.

I felt almost desperate to just collapse in her arms and spill everything but I don’t think I could come out the other end with my sanity intact if I did that now.

“Oh you want space? Fine. Its space you’re gonna get.”

I know in my head that her anger was just taking over but I’m my heart her words scared me more than I can admit.

i sighed and stood up from the kitchen stool to make my way to the door.

“I think the best thing for both of us right now is sleep”.

And without saying another word I stood and walked out of the kitchen.

~Lissianna’s POV~

“Well…” I whispered as soon as Sophia left the kitchen.

Without turning the light on I sighed and walked over to the pantry to see if they had any Lemmon Meringue in store. Yes I know, it’s a weird thing to crave but instead of ice-cream I always eat Eton Mess or something with meringue in it when I’m feeling not-so-hot.

After spending a minute staring at darkness and trying to make out the labels on the food packaging, I decided it would be a good idea to turn the light on. I turned and crept out the door acting like a ninja to try to distract myself.

That’s one thing always loved about my dad. He is obsessed with action movies and when his only daughter showed interest in martial arts he pushed me the whole mile. So while normal kids where going and playing at the park, I was learning six different martial arts; one of which was Ninjutsu, the art of the ninja.

Yes that’s right, I am a fully trained ninja. I also know Karate, Judo, Taekwondo, Krav Maga and Kapu Ku’ialua, I took a self-defense class (Because Fia refused to do it one her own) and have weapons training…. Long story… Ill probably get around to telling you about those later; after I’ve had me some meringue that is.

I smirked in amusement at my self and then nearly laughed out loud at me finding myself funny.

Ahhh this is the life.

I turned the corner to go back into the main part of the kitchen but froze at the sound of a male voice.

“Okay then just calm the fuck down.” Cade growled.

I slid up against the wall, thankfully still calling on my inner ninja, and searched for a way to see him without him seeing me. Luckily, I found a way to see him through the reflection on the shiny oven and watched as he paced next to the fridge with a hand buried in his hair.

“Look, I have your money, I’m in Chicago, so now what do you want?”

He paused and rolled his eyes at whatever the person on the other side of the phone said.

“Well where do you want to meet then?... Tomorrow?... Fine, ill be there and yes I will have your bloody money.”

He tapped the screen on his iPhone and slammed it down on the kitchen counter, growling in frustration.

“Bloody Michael f*cking Clarke. Who in all of hell does he think he is?”

And those were his last words before he spun, grabbed his phone and marched towards the stairs.

Those were the words that froze me in place until the sun started to rise above the horizon.

Those were the words that I have been waiting, and dreading, to hear again since I first hit rock bottom with my IED last year.

Just two simple words that bring back so many unwanted memories.

Michael Clarke.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So that’s the end of that. NONE of you could ever guess who Michael Clarke is, I’m telling you now ;)

So anyway I got bored and put Lissi and Fia’s ‘Pyjamas’ to the sideeeee à so go check them out if you can be bothered.

Can you tell I’m in a lazy mood?

Hell I’m always in a lazy mood.

Kind of supposed to be writing a business essay for tomorrow right now but why would I do that when I can be writing for you lovely people???

Exactly.

So Anywho,

Lots of love&rainbows from Hannah and knives&guns from Katie

P.S. I think ya’ll should give into the temptation and MAKE LOVE TO MY VOTE BUTTON! WHOOOOO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
101 2 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...
4.2K 115 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
35.3K 726 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...