The Bully ||J.jk Fanfiction

By _cikufruit_

I'm not going to lose to that bully. Start:19 December 2017 End:? Kinda Short-Story. Rest In Peace Jonghyun โ™ก... More

2-Talk
3-(almost) eXpOSed
4-Face

1-BreakUp

21 3 1
By _cikufruit_

"Let's breakup."

Wait what? I just came to school this morning and I just broke up with my boyfriend. Senior.

"Why?" I asked. "The reason why you want to break up with me. Tell me." I pleaded.

"You know..."

--------•-----•

"Yeah, I know about it." I sigh.

Someone in school posted a note about me being a slut -which is not true- and, thats the freaking reason my ex-boyfriend broke up with me today.

"Do you know who wrote that note?" My friend, JuHyeon asked worriedly.

No response from me.

Fortunately, I do know who wrote that goddamn note.

The sound of the door opened catched eveyones' attention. Not just the door, but the person who open it too.

"Was it true that you broked up with your boyfriend, HyeJin?"

"Kyaaaa!! Oppa!!"
"Notice me Sempai!!"

Damn.. My ear drums almost bleed.

----------•------•---

Hey hey heyyyy. Its meh. Your weird author. Im back with a new book..

Rest In Peace Jonghyun..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
101K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...