The CEO's Project

By TiesAndLacesSeries

Jax likes everything to be organized, perfect. Every thing. Hindi niya gusto ng magulong opisina at bahay. He... More

Meet the Men in Ties
Meet the Women in Laces
PROLOGUE
Part 1-His Organized World
Part 2-Her Badass Ways
Part 3-First Sight
Part 4-Anticipation
Part 5-Clash
Part 6-Beating Heart
Part 8-The Story Behind
Part 9-Missing Brat
Part 10-Embarassment
Part 11-Bring Her (MY) Home
Part 12 - Alone?
Part Thirteen-PRELUDE
Part 14- The CEO's Project
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Part 7-Kiss

1.9K 69 3
By TiesAndLacesSeries

Kissing you was not what I had planned

And now I'm not so sure just where I stand

I wasn't looking for true love

But now you're looking at me

You're the only one I can think of

You're the only one I see

*

Nakasandal lamang siya sa kotse habang nagpapaalaman ang mga matatanda. Gusto na niyang pumasok sa loob ngunit hindi niya magawa dahil wala sa kanya ang susi. Kanina pa siya nakakaramdam ng ginaw.

"Well, thanks to this coat.." she thought, then she looked at him from a distance.

"Jax".

The man is now shaking hands with her father. She is just looking at them from a distance. Napatingin siya sa kamay niya, then smiled naughtily. She took long strides towards them, and decided to join the conversation.

"Hey, hija.." nakangiting bati agad sa kanya ng ina ng binata.

She just gave her a small smile and focus to Jax.

"Sorry for being rude a while ago.." she said in a soft voice that she felt her parents throw him a surprised look. "I know, right?"

Una, hindi siya pala-sorry.

Pangalawa, pag nagsorry siya, that could only mean one thing—she's up to no good.

Jax looked at her for a few seconds, as if weighing if she's sincere or not. 

"No harm done." Putting his left hand inside his pocket.

She smiled sweetly and offers her hand. Asking for a handshake. "I want to do this properly.."

Kunot noong napatitig ito sa kanya. He has this doubting look on his face.

"What's your word--iisipin nilang ayaw mo sa kanila kapag hindi mo tinanggap ang pakikipagkamay nila?" she said after a few seconds of silence.

"Jax, It's not proper to make a woman wait.."

"It's fine Tito Mikhail..baka nga ayaw niya sa akin.." she said, her gaze not leaving his eyes. "Ayaw mo nga ba sa akin?" she asked, one eyebrow raised. Challenging him to break his word. "Respeto, right?"

She can't help but smile when she saw him released a deep sigh and accepted her hand. She can be naughty and a bitch infront of anyone.

"Nice meeting you.."

"Yeah, me too." Mas lumawak pa ang ngiti niya.

"Mauna na siguro kami sa kotse.." narinig niyang paalam ng ama niya. She saw from the corner of her eyes that he looked worried. Na para bang sinadya nitong ayain ang mag-asawang Madrigal dahil nararamdaman nitong may gagawin siyang hindi maganda—at hindi siya mapipigilan.

Jax gave a short nod to acknowledge her father. She felt that he wants to free his hand from her grip ngunit mas hinigpitan niya pa ang paghawak dito.

He gave her a reprimanding look. "If you don't mind young lady, I need my hand.."

She gave her a smile instead. A sarcastic smile. "Now, I have your attention.."

"If you don't mind, Mister, this young lady has a name and she wants to be address" she arched one eyebrow. "Properly."

**

"If you don't mind, Mister, this young lady has a name and she wants to be address" arching one arrogant eyebrow. "Properly."

Jax can't figure out if this woman is mentally ill or just a plain spoiled brat. Judging from the way she looks—short dress, perfectly made eyebrows, childish act—mukhang ang huli. And unfortunately, siya pa ang napili nitong paglaruan. For pete's sake, he doesn't have the time. May nakanbinbin pa siyang mga papeles na babasahin para bukas.

And here he is, infront of a woman who stubbornly refused to let go his own hand. It doesn't make sense at all. Kaya niyang hilahin mula dito ang kamay niya. He has much bigger hands. Kung hindi lamang siya nag-aalala na baka masaktan ito kapag naglagay soya ng pwersa. She looks delicate and weak to him despite of the arrogant and bitch aura she's trying to portray. Katulad na lamang kanina noong nagpupulot itong mag-isa ng nalaglag nitong mga gamit. She looks vulnerable from a distance.

But who knows, right? Naniniwala siyang kailangang magsama ng matagal ang dalawang tao upang makilala nito ng lubusan ang isa't-isa. He was with her for merely three hours, surely it wasn't enough for him to assess her character right away. He could be wrong about her or he could be right--but this is really not the right time.

Because there is really no time. Dahil dalawang oras na lang ay hating-gabi na. His eight hours of sleep is now impossible. He never knew that this would turn out like this.

It is true that he looked forward on this dinner dahil gusto niyang mapasaya ang mga magulang niya.

Fine, a little, tiny part of him wanted to see the pretty red head whom he found beautiful the first time he saw her. The pretty red head turns out to be Blessie, er, Blaze—whatever, a first class spoiled-brat, and a total pain in the neck—rolled into one. He's totally disappointed.

He released a deep sigh. "Well, Miss Blessie Gayle Bendivel, I need my hand." She said on a firm tone. "And please, I am 9 years older than you, so please—a little respect will do.."

She just smirked. "Hindi kita gustong tawaging 'kuya'"

"Hindi kita kapatid."

And never in his lifetime that he wanted someone like her to be his baby sister. Her red hair shines brightly amidst of the lamp post light around. She looked like a fire fairy standing out in the night, except that she doesn't have the gracefulness of a fairy but she can really put fire to anyone's body—without using any spell. Her beauty would be enough. At hindi niya na gusto pang ng isipin ang mga lalaking magkakagusto dito.

"Exactly." She said nodding. "That's why, I'm allowed to do this.."

***

Without breaking their gazes, hinila niya ang magkahawak nilang mga kamay. Blaze placed her free hand on his shoulder. Nakita niyang sinundan nito ng tingin ang kamay niyang sa balikat nito. She tiptoed, her hand in his shoulder slid to his nape.

"So, what are you doing? " he asked, still looking at her hand. His voice sounded uninterested, with a mixture of boredom. Ni hindi man lamang yata ito nagulat sa paghatak niya dito, o maging sa pagkakalapit nila. 

She's used of controlling men with just a mere look, a wink and just combing her hair using his fingers. Those combinations were enough made them crazy over her. But those men are not Jax.

They don't have a dark-brown eyes.

They don't have a delectable body.

They don't have a weird attitude that made her so damn curious.

They don't have a coat to offer when she's cold.

They don't have the thrill to make her look forward on meeting them again.

And most of all--they don't have Clique's. Na matagal na niyang gustong mapuntahan.

She's aiming to hook with him by means of teasing him--she wanted to see how a composed, well-mannered man will react if he's being seduced. Will he pushed her away or will he take the bait? She's also hoping na mainis ito sa kanya. Dahil mas siya ang nayayamot sa mga kalamadong paraan ng pagsaway nito sa kanya that she ends up embarassing herself and feeling something strange inside her.

What makes it more frustrating is that he's not even looking at her..

Not even trying to get close to her..

Well, he talked to her thrice but it's all about her misbehaviors.

While the men she knew and met all her life in the club would do everything just to get her attention. Mag-uunahan pa ang mga ito.

She's beautiful, alam niya iyon. Hindi iilan ang nagsabi sa kanya noon, madalas siyang nakakatanggap ng indecent proposal sa tuwing nasa club siya. Yes—most of them are thinking na isa siyang bayarang babae. She doesn't know if it's worth bragging and she doesn't care.

Yes.

She doesn't care.

Weird it maybe, but she enjoys the attention.

Though she knew that the said attention isn't pure..

It still gives her the feeling that someone notices her.

That someone likes her.

That someone loves her.

That someone is dying and willing to pay just to be with her.

Na kahit ang atensyon na hindi naibigay ng mga magulang niya ay kaya niyang makuha mula sa ibang tao.

Except this Jax.

Ngayon lang siya nakakilala ng lalaki na ganito ang ugali. At gusto niyang malaman kung wala nga ba siyang dating dito.

Mas nilapit pa niya ang mukha niya dito, deciding to push his luck. Gusto niyang malaman kung maapektuhan ba ito sa kanya.

He may be decent and weird but he is still a man.

"What do you think?" she asked. Almost a whisper. Hindi niya iyon sinadya. Her voice just turned out the way. Must be their closeness that it made her hard to tall naturally. Nanunuyo ang lalamunan niya.

That's when the time that he turned to her. His dark brown eyes met hers. Hindi niya alam kung naduduling ba siya o guni guni lang--his eyes turn darker at the intense of his stare. She could not see the brown shades anymore. She'd swear she saw his gaze shifted on her lips and stayed there for a few seconds. "You should stop this.." he said in a voice full of nonchalance.

Hindi niya alam kung paano nito napapanatili ang pagiging kalmado samantalang siya ay nanginginig na ang tuhod at alam niyang ang hindi pagtingkayad niya ang dahilan—it was their nearness.

His presence.

"Our hands our getting sweaty.."

She barely heard him as she closes her eyes and crossed the distance between their lips. 

The night started with just one goal on her mind--get his attention. Para makapunta siya bar na pagmamay-ari nito. Nainis siya, napikon, nahamon--but she's here..

Kissing him. Which was not her plan--at all. 

But she ends up doing it. 

Her lips were quivering while he just remain stilled, passive. Though she considered her personality as bold, outspoken, adventurous--this was the first time that she initiate a kiss to someone. Kissing someone whom he just met, is really not her thing.

Naramdaman niyang bumitaw ito sa magkahawak nilang nga kamay. She gasped against his lips when she felt that both of his hands are on the side of his waist--touching him lightly up and down.

Feeling. Pressing.

Then his hand slid up slowly--until it reaches her shoulders. Gumapang pa ang mga iyon sa mga braso niya, nakawahak na iyon sa magkabilang pulso niya.

When she thought that he's enjoying her kiss, he instantly removed her hands on his neck and pushing her a little, breaking the contact of their lips.

"What the hell?!" 

Oh, boy! He's furious.

******

Happy holidays from all of us here in TALS.  I promise po na next updates will be long.

Lovelots!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 100K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
2.5M 98.8K 61
It all started with a facial hit by the outside spiker Roen Alejo to the rookie libero Kai Reyes.
3M 184K 60
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...