The Old Elements

By Sweets-simmer

A story of truth about why he survived. Where a teenage male who's never had a stable home, Has the most stab... More

Chapter two: Why can no one leave me alone?

Chapter One: The End of The Day Before The Start

10 0 0
By Sweets-simmer

It was a dark day. Trees blew side to side. Rain taps the rooftops. Thunder roared. Lightning flashed. Will this storm end? Not one soul knew. Thou, some felt like this was the beginning of a change, a change that will rock the world's foundation...

~~~

A young man of 16 stood quietly at his window, the room cold from his homes lack of capability to heat itself. He could hear his single widowed mother talk in the other room over the phone. His last two weeks before the first day of school consisted of him moving into his new house. His father died when he was ten. They were in the same car when it happened...

The storm roared and the ten year old looks at his dad from the rear seat. "Dad, I'm scared," he said. "It's okay son, we will be home soon..." his dads last words before a truck hit his door, the ten year old watching and in shock as it seems to go slow motion as his father dies and the car turns over. Losing sight of his dad, he unbuckling and crawl out. "Dad? Dad! Where are you!"

The young man shakes his head and goes to the kitchen for dinner.

"How are you doing dear?" His mother asks in a soft, yet slightly monotone voice.

"I'm doing okay Mom," He said calmly eating the take out Chinese food.

"Nervous about your first day tomorrow?" She questioned.

"No, not the first or probably not the last time being a new student at a school," he said in an empty voice. His mother sighs and says softly, "I'm sorry we have moved so much.... but I feel this time it will be different."

He sighs and throws the empty box away and leaves to his room. He gets changed for bed and hear his cat's bell as she jumps in from the tree throw his open window.

"Hello, How is my roxus?" He says sweetly kneeling down petting the small cat who looks like she never grew fully out of being a kitten, yet being three years old. The cat meows at him studding his face. Him having soft yet exhilarating left electric blue eye and right forest green eye. He watches the pure white cat with brown eyes go lay in her cat bed under his desk and he closes the window. Open or closed it wouldn't have changed the temperature of the house. He goes to bed to rest for the miserable first day to come.

***

He wakes up to a purring cat on his stomach and sun hitting his eyes. He looked at the clock. 6:45. At 7:20 his bus will pick him up. School opens at 7:45, and class starts 8:25. Though today instead 8:25 he will be in the gym. He gets up and feeds roxus, then opens the window enough so she can come and go as she wishes. He gets dressed in black jeans that aren't skinny jeans but are tighter and not dragging on the ground like normal jeans. He puts a black shirt on that reads on the front "crazy" in a royal shade of purple. He then puts on put black converse with purple shoelaces that are set to look like pentagrams. He puts his black hoodie on and put his phone in his pocket and put on his backpack. Then put his Beanie on and his black star earrings in and his spikes for his snake bite piercing. He got piercings on his last birthday. He heads out of his room and pockets an apple and a bag of classic potato chips from the kitchen. He then leaves, his mother already left for work that's at a law firm downtown, locking the door behind him he mm and stand at the bus stop. 7:20...7:21...7:22...7:23...

How long will the bus be late?

The bus finally makes at 7:26 driving it it with a 25 year old female opening the bus door and he gets on the bus, only three people in and don't seem to care so he sits down in far back, pulling headphones out and put them on and listens to music. Getting off with five people once they reach the school, he goes inside and finds a spot to go sit and draw in the gym. People look at him, curious if his eye color is real or it he's wearing contacts.

Soon everyone is filled into the bleachers, him in the corner to avoid people, and they all sit tall and perfect. Popular, emo, goth, jock, nerd, and geek alike as their principal walks in, danger in every step. She stops at center to the mic, her voice cold and sharp as thin ice at the bottom of the world, "Good day students. I hope you enjoy this years events and plans, with our six hundred thirty one young adults here, I expect perfection." She looks over the crowd and everyone shivers as they try to sit tall enough to hide the young man sitting in the corner drawing. Which luckily she doesn't, and says coldly,"Go to your classes now." With that they all leave, him putting his stuff away and walks going to his first class unknowing to that everyone here is chill other then when Miss Rubeca Robert, or principal Robert as her title is, comes into the room everyone freezers into perfection, teachers do the same. She's 6'7 And is thin, her body angular and sharp as her voice. Her arms long and thin matching her legs. Her eyes dark hazel. Her present white teeth only seen in photos for special pictures. Always in her blood red suit or dress depending on the day with matching earrings. Her shoes black and shine like the moon. A simplex gold chain around her neck. Her hair up in a perfect bun, no hair unplaced it too afraid of her. She's 75 And has been here long as the school. 50 years exactly.

He finds his first class. Him a sophomore, he has three years here if he doesn't move once again like he expects. First period is an zoology class, and he picks to sit at the desk closes to the door. Him only have picked this class to better understand roxus. With in a minute class starts. "Hello class! I'm Mr. Rattler. I will hand out the syllabi and you can talk and chill for the rest of class!" Says a happy cheery male, He's 45 And been here for 15 years. He's 5'10 and looks like he should be in the military but also seems to sweet to be and soft.He love his students and his work and proves it with a huge grin. He hands the paper down the row and shakes our younger male hand handing out the last paper for the period to him. "Hey there kiddo what's your name?" He ask and the young man replied back his name as the bell rings out loudly. He puts the paper in the folder and leaves to next class.

Second is chemistry, and walking in you can tell it will be fun. The female teacher is grinning ear to ear, assigned seats, but surprisingly he's sat in the front corner. Her hair is curly and messy held up by a brown head band. She has glasses and a bead chain connected to it. Her eyes a soft olive and her brown shirt and three layer red like red clay forest green and olive green skirt makes her look very much like hippy nature lady. She has Sandler's and bead anklets and bracelets. She doesn't speak tell after her T.A finished handing out all syllabi. Him putting it away instantly. "Hello class I'm Mrs. Sheila!" She says loudly with a Happy tone. "Now class, seeing as it's the first day.... it's a free period so do what you wish with your time!" She yells with a high voice and sits on a yoga ball turning calm electronic meditation music on. He puts on his head phones but is cut short from a girl pulling them out. "Hello there," she says simply. Her hair is in pigtails and is long and red. She has thick black eyeliner on and a tiny black star on her lips that have bright red lipstick where the star isn't. She has a leather vest wide open and a bright red T-shirt that has the words firing breathing. Then black skinny jeans and red converse that go to her knees. "Hello..," he says unsure. "Hey is that your real eye color? No contacts?" She says curiously, him seeing her eyes seem to be an amber with a red tint. "Yeah they are my real eye color," he says boerdly. "Cool beans," She says chuckling, "You should hang out with me and my peeps at lunch," she adds. He nod slightly. "Sure I guess," he says reluctantly. "Sweet oh and people call me inferno. We don't like using real names" she comments before leaving him alone and he puts his headphones back on and listen as he draws.

The bell rings once more and he goes to third. Third period not a let down ether. It's a older man who everyone knows since he's so nice. He's 6'4 with black hair slicked back and a smile that can dazzle any girl, though he's happily married with the schools consular. he hands out the papers smiling saying "hellos" and "how are yous". the young man of course answers quick what the teacher wanted to know and in return the teacher told him his name, which was Mr. ziptin. He was the English teacher. Soon the bell rings and he heads for his next class before lunch which, lucky for him, was art.

Walking in he finds a older lady. 60 and 5'5 with a shimmery blue dress that's dark blue matching her eyes. Her hair is up in a fancy bun her hair grey from age and has a white fire scarf around her neck. She being a happy yet sad soul her husband long have been deacessed and having no children of their own. "Hello! Come in! Come in!" She says happily and brightly her room being like a theater. "I'm Mrs. brinner. Now class, pick up the papers on the way out, but to say in short this is a class about all arts. From textile, sculpting, and drawing we will cover it all! Don't forget we will also learn some acting and singing as well My pupils! Now please enjoy yourselves and Conversate!" She said loud and powerfully. He sits quietly watching tell the clock struck, and the bell rings saying lunch is ready.

————————

This is my first book from writing from scratch and this is my book with no coping so please don't steal any of my story. Please excuse any bad grammar and misspellings! Danke shön!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.6K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
905K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
183K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.9M 97.1K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...