Chapter two: Why can no one leave me alone?

He makes his way to the lunch room only to have his "friend" inferno come to his side. "Hey, split! The groups this way," She says trying to lead him away. "I'm trying to go get lunch," he replied unhappy with her trying to arm lock him and drag him off. "Fine... I'll just wait for you at the end!" She says being very persistent on making sure he comes to eat lunch with her group. He quietly follows the dance of the lunch line listening to music. Thou that doesn't last long as a tall blonde slender and easily can be broken in half like a stick, he eyes a brown. "Hello there, you wanna sit with us during lunch?" She says, a bernet male who's taller and a jock with green eyes and a shorter ginger girl with brown eyes, stand behind her, male flexing and girl texting. "No thank you, a girl inferno already asked and I agreed," he says with a slight annoyance since he dislikes them just by the vide they have. "That weirdo and her odd squad," She scuffs, "your better off eating with us..." "I don't agree now, would you kindly, go away and leave me alone before I break that fake face of yours, since you mask is ugly and doesn't even match your neck," he says, cutting her off. She lets a loud angry noise and stops off with her followers.
He grabs his lunch and follows inferno outside the lunch room heading for the courtyard. He looks at the salad he grabbed in discuse. Him only planning on drinking the chocolate milk, since it's probably the only item that he could have without worrying of food poisoning.
Once they reach the courtyard he is met by four others. "This is bubbles," a girl with a blue braid and eyes blue as water wave, "breeze," a guy with smoothed back hair and stormy grey eyes smirks and nods, "tricks," a guy with purple hair and eyes that look close to a purple as well puts his hands up with a peace sign, "and lastly sparks," a guy waves grinning happily looking like he was struck by lightning and has golden eyes. "Hello...," he replies to them. "Dude we should get you a nickname!!" Says sparks loudly. "Bring it down a notch spark," tricks says angrily. "Be cool tricks, sparks naturally loud and you know it," bubbles replies soothing tricks into leaning on her. "He already has a nickname and it's splits," Inferno says simply with a smirk likely playing on her lips. "Aww, But I wanted to help pick the name," sparks mumble loudly to himself. The spilt eye colored boy rolls his such eyes and throws away the salad before sitting down bubbles abandoning tricks to sit next to him. "Hey, are you okay? Something about you seems... sad?" Bubbles says softly, to make it hard to take it to offense. "Yeah I'm fine. I just want to eat the food, I got from home, and drink my chocolate milk." He replies but it holds no emotion annoyance not even making it. Everyone sits at the table. Sparks and tricks both poking each other and growling.
Now that they settled and have a better look, he notice that everyone seems to match their eyes, and not only that, but that even groups seem to separate by colors in there own group. He looks back at inferno, who's been talking, since he hasn't paid much attention.
"... I think that this year's element game is going to suck again. No one ever wins it, I don't even think anyone can-" she ways cut short as he replies, "what is the element game?" Sparks replies loudly and excitedly, "it's when everyone uses their element in a mad test! Dude! I wonder what your element will be?" Inferno rolling her eyes rejoined, "what's your lass class split." He replies, "A specialty class with only me in it. Multiple teachers actually teaching it." They all nod curiously. "Well keep in touch about it okay? We have two minutes to get stuff before the bell rings and then we have five more," bubbles says leaving, the others nodding say bye and all leave. Split left to himself. He throws away his trash and heads to his next class