You Had Me At Hello

By NaiMSH

Mercy Brown is known to be quiet a character: Stubborn, loud and just a handful. Moving to Seattle after her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

488 22 4
By NaiMSH

·Chapter 2 ;

I followed the boy through different corridors , it felt like we were in a never ending maze as we went left right up , down it was confusing.

There was an uncomfortable silence as we both didn't know what to say.

Breaking the silence he asked "Hey my names James what's yours?"

I didn't answer and carried on walking I wasn't in the mood to talk the flashback still on my mind.

"Not much of a talker" he muttered before carrying on talking. "Anyway the headmaster is nice in a way he's kind of weird" he paused before carrying on"He's not like most teachers living here is not as weird as most people think they don't keep an eye on you when it's your own time" he kept on talking and to be honest I tuned out I wasn't bothered about what would happen I'd take it a day at a time.

We turned a corner and finally stopped walking he knocked on the door and waited. The door was opened by the headmaster he was a tall man and was big but not fat yet more Hench you could tell he had a sense of authority around him.

"Awh yes come in Mercy and thank you James you may go back now" the headmaster boomed.

I entered the headmaster's office to find it different to what I expected, I thought it would have a gloomy sort of room with gargoyles in every corner; instead the room had a cosy welcoming atmosphere to it.

"Ahh Mercy sit down sit down" the headmaster told me whilst he was also sitting down on his chair.

I sat down and looked around at my surroundings,behind the headmasters was trophies all lined up in a row , they were polished to an extent that it felt like you can see every pore on your skin.

The headmaster had many ornaments that represented wolves one ornament seemed to catch my eye it was of a wolf that is howling at the moon, beneath the picture there were words that was written in a language I couldn't understand before I could look into it more the head teacher spoke.

"How are you settling in I hope you do like your new room" he asked me with a smile

"Erm yes I do headmaster its a nice room" I answered hesitantly

"Please don't call me headmaster it makes me feel too old fashioned just Mr Harry will do" he told me whilst laughing.

"There's not much of a reason why I asked you too come to see me today I just to let you know about who your going to be rooming he smiled warmly

In this academy we aren't like all other boarding school we allow the sexes to mix yet if they take advantage and do the bad deeds you do know what I'm on about right?" He said flustered " anyway you'll be rooming with a guy called Callum he's a bit .." He trailed clearly troubled.

"Anyway if you need people to talk to about what happened that can be arranged" he smiled

"Erm that's okay I don't think I need it " I told him truthfully I don't feel comfortable telling people my problems its not like they can make it better.

"Apart from that I hope you've settled in okay well do come to me if you have the slightest question you may leave now but if you do want to talk about anything and I mean anything do come find me" he told me.

why do I have a feeling his not talking about my education but instead about what happened.

Thanking him I went out the office to find James waiting for me.

"Hey how was the meeting" he asked as he fell in steps with me.

Once again I ignored him and tried to find my way back to my room I didn't come here to make friends I just wanted to get through this year as quickly as possible.

"you do know your going the wrong way" james called out, frustrated I turned around "what do you want?" I asked

"Nothing I just wanted to help you get back to your room I mean you just started the school I really don't think you know your way around yet" he stated smirking a little.

Now to think about James is kind of hot he had the whole prince charming look with blond hair blue eyes that looked like the deepest part of the sea, his eyes makes you feel as though he can see into your soul and knows every secret you hold the uniform he was wearing actually made him even hotter the white shirt was slightly tight emphasizing his pac's that you can see his tie wasn't tied on properly and was just hanging down his neck.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" James voice brought me out of the daze I was in blushing I looked at anywhere but him "pfft like I'd be staring at you" I lied.

"How about you give me a tour around the school might as well have it now I don't have anything to do" I told him

"Alrighty then let's start of with the library were nearest to it now" he said as we turned the corner.

The library was the biggest library ever I have ever seen, Books were piled from the bottom all the way to the top and the top wasn't as near as it seemed you actually needed to climb two flights of stairs to get the books at the top.

"Wow" I breathed in awe it seemed like we were in a never ending book world there books literally everywhere. The floor was actually books opened with sayings written in it from famous authors from Shakespeare, Charles Dickinson to JK Rowling and Stephanie Meyer.

" I don't know why her quotes is next to the best writers ever" he said in disbelief.

"Oi don't diss Stephanie she created Mr I'm so fine Jacob" I told him.

But seriously if this library was human I'd freaking kidnap it and hide it in my bedroom that's how much I love it I mean seriously this is a book lovers heaven.

"This is so freaking awesome" I squealed happily

"Yeah well the best place is yet come." He told me as he literally dragged me out the library.

"The computer room is there nothing special bunch of computers in a room not all that" he said pointing at a room.

"The cafeteria is here, best place to pig out honestly there's every single food you can think of here, its a food sanctuary for me" he said as his eyes had a faraway look like he was thinking of happy things which seems to be food.

"Yeah yeah please don't tell me this is the best to come because if it is I will kill you for dragging me out of heaven " I looked at him through narrowed eyes.

"If your calling the library heaven you seriously need to get out more, but no it aint this is where most of the student hang out its the games room" he said whilst opening the door.

Entering the room I was once again spellbound the room was absolutely amazing any other teenager in the world's mouth would be watering as everything you'd ever want to play there was a 29inch tv on the wall I mean seriously. 29inch? Never knew that was even sold.

I felt uncomfortable as the loud laughter people joking and talking died down as me and James walked past each person the way the looked at me was what surprised me the most they looked at me as though I was the worst person on earth I felt as though I did something to them something so unforgivable that I shouldn't be allowed to breathe as I walked past them they started whispering. but not quiet enough for me to hear them.

"Who is she?" "She looks like a tramp"

"What is she wearing? Didn't anyone teach her how to dress?" "What is James doing with her can't he see how disgusting she is" what they were saying was just plain old horrible. Is that how they treat new comers or just me?

We carried on walking until one girl stopped us. "James what the hell are you doing?" She asked with disbelief I turned around to find that she was good looking and she knew it, brown wavy hair that reached her back eyes like emerald that shined and her body was something to die for she had a curvy body yet had a small waist. But like most pretty girls you can automatically tell this girls a slut her uniform shirt buttons was opened showing of her boobs she had the shortest skirt on that she even gave mini skirts a good name.

"Nothing Cathy I'm just giving Mercy a tour you got a problem" James answered through gritted teeth.

"Yeah I do, why are you with her , she's .." Cathy's sentence trailed as she looked at me up and down in disdain.

Not able to take no more I walked up to her.

"What's wrong with you, you don't even know me why are you talking like that about me?" I asked actually curious to know her answer.

She laughed it sounded cruel and fake as she flicked her hair back. " Oh I don't know maybe because your disgusting I mean look at you do you honestly think you coming here looking like that you'll make friends where do you get your clothes from charity stores?" She asked as people laughed at her comment some girls nodding their head as if she was a preacher.

"Wow your kind of shallow when you swear at someone first thing you make a you diss is their clothes? And now I know why I shouldn't stereotype bimbos" I remarked.

She walked up to me until we were face to face "you really don't want to make me your enemy I can literally ruin your life" she threatened.

I laughed humorously , as I grabbed someone's drink "Too late. Someone all ready ruined my life" I stated as I threw the drink to her.

Walking away from her petty cries of disbelief I walked out shortly to be followed by James.

"Wait!, please wait! Stop!" He screamed.

I stopped to face him, tears were threatening to spill but I wouldn't let them I never cry not anymore.

" Why should I? Is that why you were following me around so that you could watch people make fun of me? Never knew you was a hypocrite, and you say this Callum guys a jerk well seems to me like you just beat him" I shouted as I walked off.

He grabbed me arm and made me face him "honest to god I didn't know that was gonna happen I didn't know people would hate you so bad" he said his face seemed genuine and for some reason I didn't think he was lying.

"why do they hate me? I mean I never seen them in my life ever" I asked

He didn't answer and just fell into step with me. "I don't think you should waste anymore time thinking about them instead you can drool about me whenever you think I'm not looking" he winked it was obvious he was trying to cheer me up and I was grateful for that.

"Awh, I remember to think of you when I'm looking for a way to throw up cause you aint no pretty face" I teased

"Sure" he said clearly not believing me.

"Anyway what where you and Mr. H talking about" he asked as we started walking back to the dorms.

"Nothing much really just about who I'm rooming with" I told him

"Oh yeah, who's that? Unfortunately for you it isn't me which means you can't perve at me anymore" he teased as I laughed at him flexing his muscles.

"Ha ha very funny and no some guy called Callum he seemed kinda weird when he told me" i answered, I carried on walking to notice he stopped, turning back I walked up to him waving my hands at his face " Helloooo James what's wrong with you" I asked

"Nothing" he returned from his freaky daze " just that Callum is a jerk , think about the most jerkiest douchest guy you've every come across well he's like 100xs worse" he told me

I was silent for a while processing the information. "Mercy are you okay? I know it seems like its bad but stay out his way and you'll be fine" he seemed worried

I started laughing, until I was short of oxygen "Think of the bitchest person you've ever met , well now imagine her having nothing to hold her back, no reason to be kind"

"Yeah what about it?" he asked looking confused

My face turned serious "that's me and I aint afraid to fight back I mean you saw me with Cathy the whore." I told him

Without noticing we were in front of my room.

"But.. You don't get it ... " Cutting him off I told him"

"James honestly I'll be fine and by the way the names Mercy" I told him with a wink as I shut the door in his face.

Facing the door I voice startled me. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room"

AN:

Second Chapter !! ;BOOOOYAAAAAAH

basically , wasnt meant to upload till next week but since i have exams and everythink i decided to do it today :D

sorry its a bit short but i hardly had anytime

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

CookieMonsta :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 604 26
Cecelia Willows has made a mistake, even though it was for a great cause. It would be seen that her action of helping one of the outcast emo students...
173K 7K 21
Anophthalmia • a child born without one or two eyes ° I got up and took few steps until I was right in front of him. He wanted to back away but I wra...
4.4K 157 7
You have just began your new life at the London Reaper Academy. Aside from the many challenges students there need to face, like exams, you have even...
22.3M 578K 44
Published under Pop Fiction/Summit Media. She's rich, he's not. She's the student body president, he's struggling to pass math. She's the queen bee...