Sesshomaru And Izumi (Love is...

By AnotherLover9617

What will happen if our great demon lord Sesshomaru met a girl who dosen't have one clue about herself and ta... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Tree
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Four

1.5K 39 1
By AnotherLover9617

Izumis POV

We had stayed the night in the villagers where Sesshomarus friednds and brother lived in the old lady Kaedes house. I liked it around here, it was the first time for as long as I could remember that I had been able to walk aorund humans without getting attacked or screamed of. the only one who scared me a bit was the monk Miroku who ket staring at me and he always tried to something but kagome and Sango interuped each time and said it would be better if I didn't hear it, I thinks he might be a pervert. When I woke up Sesshomaru was gone and the same for Rin, I walked very softly out of the door so I wouldn't wake up Kaede.

When i was outside Iooked around and at the river across from me was Sesshomaru and Rin sitting. It looked like they were hving a good time, so I decided to go up to A-Un. I sat in the grass near the edge of the hill at A-Un side. I stroke her mane gently and looked at the area at the sunrise, it looked so beautiful. It reminded me of my first home in the south area, where i used to take long walks with grandmother and pick flowers at the grassfield.

"I wish I could go back home.... I miss it so much" I whispered to myselvf and rested my head on my knees that  had pulled up to my chest.

"Enyoing the sunrise?"

I looked up and saw Miroku standing beside me, he sat down and looked at the sun.

"Why are you and Sesshomaru traveling together?" he asked still looking at the sun

"I'm not sure.. he saved my life not so long ago, and after I told him some of my story he took to here.. Maeby to help me" I answered quietly. Miroku nodded, he kind of looked like an idiot. 

"I have to ask you something"

"Yes what is it?"

"Would you carry my baby?" He asked and took my hand in his

"WHAT!!!" Istood up in the shock of what he just had asked me and slapped his face as hard as i could leaving the worlds biggest mark on his face.

"Aren't you married with Sango I asked frustrated

"Yes I am but you see, it is a thing I had asked every woman of I had ever meet, and I didn't wanned to leave you out" he answered clamly.

I got so mad at him, that I need to leave before it ended with some sort of fight. I walked into the forest without really noticing where I walked, it haven't borther me up until now. I stopped at a small waterfall, it was more like af mini lake with a mini waterfall. I walked over to the water that was falling down and led my side against the stonewall.
I started too feel some pain in my right arm, first I thought it was because i lended against it at the wall, but when I stepped away it got wores. I removed the sleeve and saw small black pattern at my arm.

"What!?.... shit not now, not here" I mumbled panicly to myself

"Izumi?"

I turned around and saw Miruko standing a few steps away from me, I quickly let the sleeve fell down to cover my arm and hoped he hadn't seen it.

"Mhhmm" I answered with a smile

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, what is it?"

"I just came to apologies if I had knew you would get..."

"Oh that's okay really, I overreacktet " I said and waved with my left hand like it didn't matter.

"Are you sure your fine?" Miruko asked worried 

"Yeah.. uhm... I think I need to go, tell the other it was great meeting them and please say thanks to Sesshomaru for the help" 

"Wait Why are you leaving?!" 

"Bye" I yelled as I ran away from him as fast as I could. sorry I do want to stay but I just know this phenomenon to well, and it is not gonna end pretty if I stay..... sorry...

Mirukos POV

I tried to follow Izumi but she ran too fast for me to catch up, so I decided to run back and get lord Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.

"Great they're all up" I said to myselvf on the way down the stairs

"What's the hurry about?" Inuyasha asked tired

"Where is Izumi?" Sango asked and looked around

I tried to catch my breath as I told them "Izumi.... Theres is som.. something wrong"

"WHAT!"

"What did you talk about at the hill" lord Sesshomaru asked cold (Like he normaly is)

"Well the sunrise and a bad joke.. hehe" I answered with my hand scratcing my head, I could feel the girls coldly glare.

"What Joke?" Sango asked she looked quit pissed

"It doesn't matter where is she now?" lord Seeshomaru asked

"She ran deeper into the forest, I think there is something with her right arm it was shaking" I answered and saw both Inuyasha and lord Sesshomaru run.

 Sesshomarus POV

I hope it isn't too late, if it is what I think it is.

"Oy what is it with her?" Inuyasha asked

"She is a demon who has no controle of herselvf" I answered I looked at my brothers face, he was aperently surprised and a bit lamed over the news.

"She Is A Demon!" he yelled

"Yes, hurry idiot" i answerd and speeded up.

When I looked at the trees and the ground there was blooddrops on it, the sent was Izumis but it had changed from the flowers sent, to one I couldn't describe in the moment.

"Oy look"

I looked at Inuyasha who had stopped running, I turned around and looked at where he was pointing. it was a small valley in the forest, and in it was a bird looking creture. It ripped everything apart, and hunted all living things in it, humas, animals, even other demons. When I looked closer at it there was still some human over it. My mind stopped for a second and my eyes went white open.

"Izumi?" i whispered to myself

"Huh where is she in danger" Inuyasha asked and looked around in the valley

"You fool, that creture is her, look closer at the clothes" I said and began walking down the grass hill.

"WHAT!"

I walked over to her, but she didn't see me, she was aperently too busy with ripping a deer. When a demon tried attacking her she scream at it and pierced her arm through its stomack so it felt to the ground only half alive.

I tried call "Izumi!... Izumi!.... IZUMI!" but she just flew a bit up in the air whit another demon and ripped it up there so the blood spild all over the place, even a bit oon me kind of made me mad.

"Why don't we just knock her out?" Inuyasha asked and pulled out his sword

"If you use the tessaiga you will kill her" I said and laid a hand on it to stop him

"What we need to do something"

"Try remember how you feld in these situations... we need another method"

"Hmm... back then it was Kagome who got through to me..."

I looked at him surpised, it was unbeliveble for one of the few times he said something smart that wouldn't include a sword and a fight. I ran over to where Izumi was and called for her and hoped that she would react

"IZUMI!!" I yelled as loud as possible and this time she did react at it. but she just continued her bloody massacre.

"Inuyasha keep the others away I need her attention" I comanded even though I new he hatet it, but it was necessary. I needed her to focus on me instead of everything els.

"Got you" Inuyasha replayed and jumped around after all the others.

"Izumi! Izumi!" 

She was hard to get in contact with, but when I got her attention she tried to keep me at a distance. I had to jump up and get her down by grapping in her leg and pull in her so she ended under my body. I sat on her hips and stomackand held her arms into her body so she couldn't really move.

"Izumi lisen to me! I know you are in there so pull yoursevf together!" I almost yelled at her just to make her listen to me. "Izumi!". I pressed her more down when she tried to move. "IZUMI!!!". slowly her body startet to turn back to noraml, the feathers grow back and her body and the claws disappeared, soon it was only the human girl back. I got of her and took her up in my arms and carried her back.

"Are you done?" I asked Inuyasha who was still figthing with some demons

"I will catch up with you" He answered and continued what he was doing. I sighed and left the vally.

This life gives less and less mening, Why am I so concerned for her velbeing...

Izumis POV

A voice? I can hear someone call for me but who is it?

Warm I feel warm here and safe, nomatter where I am I don't won't to leave it, it is nice. There is a sweet sent here to, I wonder where I am... wait a heartbeat? I'm in someones arms.... What has happen to me I don't remember...

I rob my eyes and tried open them but the light was a bit bright so it was hard, when I tried turn my head it dumbed into someones clothes, I robbed my eyes again and looked up with a better sight.

"Your finally awake"

I looked up and saw Sesshomaru he looked worried at me, I tried to get up but he didn't wanned to let me go. We were sitting inside a house near the fireplace. I realice it was the some of the light from there that had been so bright for my eyes.

"What happend to me?" I asked

"How much do you remember?"

"Uhm... I talked with the Miruko and he ask if..... well it doesn't matter I don't remeber that much after that" I answered and lend my head into his body. I love this sent it is so nice.

"Oy! is she awake?"

I looked over at the door and saw Inuyasha standing in the opening

"Ask her" Sesshomaru replayed cold

"Huh??"

"I'm awake Inuyasha" I said and looked at him with a small smile.

Inuyasha lend a bit back so his head was outside the door and began to yell "OY! SHE IS AWAKE!!"

The rest of them almost ran in at the door, they all looked worried and like they just had seen a ghost. I could feel the heat rushing to my face, this was quiet embarrassing.

"How are you feeling?" Sango, Kagome and Kaede asked

"I'm fine I guess" I said and looked down at myselvf, they had almost mummified me in bandages, and given me some new clothes, priest clothes. white shirt and red pants. I wonde how bad it had been this time, and lend my head into Sesshomarus chest.

 "I never thouht I should see Sesshomaru getting so worked up over another person" Inuyasha said mumbling to himself without realizing the rest of us could hear it.

"Really?" I asked and looked up at him, he looked anoyed over what his brother just had said.

"Inuyasha told us what happen beside you going crazy" Kagome said she looked at me with kindness in her eyes. I looked away feeling more quilty

"I'm just glad it wasn't because of me that you ran away, but because you would try to pretect everyone" Miroku said with a smile and shortly after Sango hit his head and appologiezes for what he had done earlier and what he just had said. I laught a bit they truely did make a good and funny couple. Sesshomaru really had some good friends and family.

"Sesshomaru perhaps you should take her in and try guide her to the right way of controling her powers" Kaede said and looked at Sesshomaru. He looked at her with his natural cold look, something told me he didn't appreciate that.

After I had recoverd we left the village on A-Un, I was side-saddel so Sesshomaru could hold me instead of I ended in pain and risked falling of. I kept thinking on what Kaede had said and Sesshomarus expression, he seemed like I was becoming a burden to him and he had done what he could for me.

"Uhm... Sesshomaru?" I asked carefuly

"What?" he answered without a hint of feeling

"Look you allready have done so much for me and I really appreciate it... but if you don't wont to help me anymore you can just put me down here and then I will just take care of myself from here on..."

"...."

"You better thank him a bit more girl, Lord Sesshomaru have done things he didn't need to do for you, your lucky that he choose to save your life at the time" Jaken spoke like he tried to scold a kid and he also talk very proud of Sesshomaru.

"Jaken" Sesshomaru said coldly

"Y-yes my lord" Jaken answered nervously

"Shut up"

"Y-y-yes my lord"

"Izumi I am going to help you controle those powers so you don't end up killing yoursevlf or others pahetic humans" Sesshomaru said

"Thanke you" I said squeezed myself moe into his chest, kind of like a hug.

We landed near a mountin in a big forest Sesshomaru told Jaken and I to stay where we were while he walked away to an unknown place. 

"Does he do that offent?" I asked Jaken

"Yes it is his way of figurring out how to solv the problems... sigh... yet again he has met a disturbance in his search for power" Jaken answered

"His seaken of power?"

"Yes last time it was Rin, well he did get a lesson in life but still..."

"What? a lesson? a lesson about what?"

"Huh?.. Oh!... An important lesson about carring about others and how to... well love people"

"Carring? has Sesshomaru not been good at being friendly to others?"

"Well..."

"it is not quite the impression I have of him, he is just a little bad at showing his emotions but I belive they are there"

"Ofcoures They Are! Lord Sesshomaru is the most carring, greates demon in the worl!" Jaken noded to himself after jelling at me.

"Sigh just remember it was yourself who was about to say something bad about him" I said and walked over to A-Un and stroked his mane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.7K 26
An escaped princess? Sesshomaru? Kagome and Inuyasha? This story is one hot mess of a fanfiction but I hope you take a peek at my story! 💖
6.3K 223 27
What happens when you fall in love with the only person you're not allowed to have? What if they love you back? This is my take on the love story be...
10.2K 318 22
Kagome's heart has been broken before by a demon. Can she ever trust her heart in the hands of another? An odd relationship with an uncouth youkai gr...
My Destiny By

Fanfiction

10.4K 261 16
Inuyasha broke Kagome's heart. Sesshomaru comfort Kagome even if his not good at comforting her. Will Sesshomaru and Kagome will end up together? Rea...