Neighbor - Kim Namjoon

By ohmanholy_joon

๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๏ฟฝ... More

~author's note~
~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
~chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~
~chapter 19~
~chapter 20~
~chapter 21~
~chapter 22~
~chapter 23~
~chapter 24~
~chapter 25~
~chapter 26~
~author's note~
Book promo

~chapter 10~

1.7K 77 19
By ohmanholy_joon

Your POV:

I was woken up by the sound of something breaking I suddenly shot up from my bed and ran down stairs.

Y/n: "Alex what did you break". I yelled as I was almost at the bottom of the stairs.

I looked around and didn't see anything so I ran into the living room by instinct.

I soon as I step foot in the living I saw namjoon standing next to a broken vase looking around probably scared to death about what my mother would do when she sees it.

Y/n: "what are happened? And where is my mother?". I asked.

Namjoon: "I just wanted to touch it and she went to work". He answered looking down at the broken vase.

Y/n: "don't worry about it my mother didn't even like that vase anyway". I said getting a broom and sweeping up the broken vase.

Jungkook: "noona I heard something break, what did namjoon hyung break ". He asked walking into the room.

Namjoon: "correction break by accident and a vase". He said correcting his brother.

Jungkook: "whatever, anyway noona I tried to wake Alex up but she smack me in the head, see". He said showing me a red spot on his forehead.

Y/n: "I'll wake her up just wait down here till we finish getting ready". I told them running upstairs.

I quickly ran into Alex's room and set off her alarm, she immediately shot up and hurried into the bathroom not even checking the time or even notice that I was in the room.

"What a weird sibling I have". I mumbled to my self as I went to my room.

I got my bag ready, picked out my outfit, took a bath and brushing my teeth afterwards because it was already late.

When i was finished getting ready I ran down stairs and saw Alex waiting in the living room with namjoon and jungkook.

Y/n: "I'm ready let's go". I said walking to the door.

Namjoon: "but you guys didn't eat anything yet". I said blocking me from opening the door.

Alex: "we can get something on our way to school". She said making him move away from the door.

Namjoon: "okay fine let's go". He said opening the door for us.

We got to the car and on our way to school we stopped at a cafe close to the school, got some breakfast and went to school.

We were greeted by ton loads of curious girls, when we were walking into the school.

"Who are those girls namjoon oppa?". One girl yelled from the crowd.

"What are your relationship with them Jungkookie". Another girl yelled.

"Are you dating Rose from Blackpink Namjoon oppa". A girl from the crowd yelled making everyone gasp and immediately stop screaming giving the poor girl disgusted looks.

"What it's a rumor I just wanted to know if it was true". She said defending herself.

Namjoon: "hello good morning army". He said as he and Jungkook bowed in each direction to show their fans respect.

"Good morning oppa". They answered bowing back at them.

Jungkook: "these are our friends their names are Alex and y/n saw hi to them guys". He said introducing us to his fans.

"Hello". They answered waving at us.

We waved nervously back to their fans earning comments like "wow they're so pretty" and "they're so lucky".

Jungkook: "you know where we live right, well they moved in next door to us so please don't be rude to them and don't go to their house please give them the amount of privacy as you give to us, okay". He asked smiling at them.

"Okay jungkookie we will". They answered politely.

"But is namjoon oppa really dating rose from Blackpink". A girl asked making all the girls attention turn to namjoon for a answer.

Namjoon: "the rumors are false I am not dating Rose from Blackpink and if she says anything like that please don't believe her thank you for your concern and please get to your classes safely". He answered honestly.

They all sighed in relief, bowed at the us and departing to their classes.

Y/n: "wow your fans are so nice I thought they would be scary to be honest". I said as we once again made our way to the school's entrance.

Alex: "yeah and they are totally okay with us hanging out with you guys". She said agreeing with me.

Jungkook: "yeah and they are totally okay with us dating as long as the girl we're dating treats us good". He said smiling at the thought of how great their fans are.

Namjoon: "yeah they're really nice I'm grateful to call them our fans because they are so kind and thoughtful and they respect our privacy and our dating life". He said also agreeing with us.

We met up with the other members talked a bit and then headed off to our classes.

I entered the class and immediately went over to Lilly and Emma.

Emma: "hey y/n good morning". She greeted me as I sat between her and Lilly.

Y/n: "good morning Lilly and Emma how was your morning". I asked smiling at them.

"It was okay". They answered in union.

Lilly: "what about yours how was it". She asked as she took out the things she needed for the class.

Y/n: "well i was woken up because Namjoon broke a vase in my living room, Jungkook got smacked in the head when he was trying to wake up Alex  and we were swarmed by fans who wanted to ask Namjoon and Jungkook what relationship we have with them, to put it simple I had a very eventful morning". I answered giving a sarcastic smile.

Emma: "oh poor girl". She said patting my shoulder.

Lilly: "and did you hear about the rumors rose spread about her dating Namjoon". She asked me curiously.

Y/n: "yes Namjoon confirmed that it wasn't true". I answered taking out my notebook and pencil purse.

Emma: "well obviously it isn't true, why is she so desperate it disgusts me how desperate she is". She said making a disgusted face.

Just then Namjoon came and sat next to us.

Namjoon: "what are you guys talking about". He asked as he took out his supplies.

Lilly: "we were talking about the rumor with you and rose that wasn't true". She said answering his question.

Emma: "she's desperate". She said scrunching her face up in disgust.

Lilly nodded her head in agreement and I chuckled at their silliness.

Namjoon: "yeah it's true but less speaking more listening". He said pointing to the teacher.

"What when did he get here". You thought.

Emma: "I'm listening". She said putting her headphones into her ears and turning on the music on her phone. "To your music". She said finishing her sentence.

We took note by we I meant me, Namjoon and Lilly Emma didn't I don't think she really cares if she got the notes or not but she'll probably get it for me or Lilly anyways.

~skips to the last class before lunch~

"Pssst". I heard someone say maybe they are trying to get someone else's attention so I ignored it.

"PSSSSST". The person said louder I ignored it again.

"Retard". Someone said throwing a piece of paper at my head.

I looked over to see that Emma was the one that threw the paper I gave her a confused look.

Y/n: "what". I whisper yelled.

Emma: "Yoongi is trying to get your attention". she said pointing at yoongi.

Yoongi: "thank you Emma". He said smiling at her earning a smile back.

Y/n: "what do you want Yoongi". I asked not paying attention to him and giving my full attention to the teacher and what she is saying.

Yoongi: "uhh.. um nevermind". He said deciding not to tell me.

Y/n: "what is it". I asked turning to him.

Yoongi: "oh I just wanted to know if me, you and your friends can walk to lunch together". He said smiling nervously.

Y/n: "sure of course". I answered turning back to the teacher.

Yoongi's POV:

That Y/n girl she looks so familiar to me and her name is very familiar as well.

Is it her can it be oh my gosh it's her I can't believe it, it's really her I wonder if she remembers me.

(End of yoongi's POV)

Your POV:

The class finished, we packed away our things and headed to the cafeteria.

As we were about to enter the cafeteria I held Yoongi back he turned to me with a confused expression.

Y/n: "I'm sorry if I didn't pay much attention to your when you wanted to ask me to walk to the cafeteria together". I apologized.

Yoongi: "it's totally fine". He answered flashing me a gummy smile.

We then went to get our food and went to the table where we ate lunch at yesterday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.5K 24
in which life for you and your best friend Namjoon doesn't go to plan. โ short story | short chapters โ fluff, angst, smut, bffs to lovers โ complete...
54.2K 2.7K 30
Jimin finds out that his sexy neighbor is his homeroom teacher and oh so much more... First started: 5.6.18 First ended: February Adapted to a new...
1.3K 70 42
"แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ษด แด‡สแด‡ แด„แดษดแด›แด€แด„แด› แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡ ๊œฑแดกษชแด›แด„สœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹. แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แด‡แด€๊œฑส." สแดแดœ ๊œฑสœส€แดœษขษขแด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด˜แดœสŸสŸแด‡แด… สœษชแด ส™ส สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดสŸสŸแด€ส€, สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษชษดแด›แด สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ. "แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด...
867 149 14
Jimin's had enough of the big city life, so he moves to a small town. When he meets his neighbor in a strange way, he feels compelled to help her.