Always Number Two (Matt Mille...

Av CultMother

It all started when you decided to say all the wrong things. (This is in first person perspective, so there'... Mer

Chapter 1 ~ Always Number Two
Chapter 2 ~ Not 3 Minutes, But 45
Chapter 3 ~ F**king Legal Documents
Chapter 4 ~ I Love The Smell of Burning Oranges In the Mid-afternoon
Chapter 5 ~ Fucking Matt (Not Literally)
Chapter 6 ~ B to Blow is Not a Thing
Chapter 7 ~ The Saints; Fucking My Life Up Worse
Chapter 8 ~ Bitch With A Keyboard
Chapter 9 ~ Saints' Deckers? Saints Deckers. No, Saint's Deckers.
Chapter 10 ~ Deck the Halls With Plenty of Balls
Chapter 11 ~ Not Blowing, Just Looking
Chapter 12 ~ Kinzie's Fetishes Can Kill
Chapter 13 ~ Love? Make? Harder? Matt doesn't know fuck all how to do this.
Chapter 14 ~ Does. Not. Compute.
Chapter 15 ~ Another Bad End. Please Try Again!
Chapter 17 ~ My Own Personal Hell, Shit, it's Matt
Chapter 18 ~ Police Chief Jackie VS General Clark (When Matt Gets Emotional)
Chapter 19 ~ General Clark's Rodeo of DOOOOOOOOM
Chapter 20 ~ Miller-Space
Sorry I haven't been updating!
Chapter 21 ~ He Puts The M in Miller
Chapter 22 ~ Kinzie's Safeword Doesn't Work
oh. my. God. I can't even grammar right now
Chapter 23 ~ SHE WASN'T READY!
Chapter 23 ~ For The Slaughter!
Preview Of An Original Story
Chapter 24 ~ Shared Visions
Chapter 25 ~ Totally Disregarding Everything
Chapter 26 ~ Really Regretting It Later
Chapter 27 ~ Have Some Maple Syrup For Your Maple Fuck Up
Chapter 28 ~ Lost
Chapter 29 ~ The Storm after the Calm
Hello!

Chapter 30 - Miller's Heartbreak

1.1K 24 10
Av CultMother

I'll be posting regularly every Friday (hopefully)  but I'm back, with an updated writing style and I hope it can retain the comedy! I'm focusing on the story aspect at the moment so I hope it doesn't get too heavy or unfunny. Mid way through this chapter, another "short story" will happen, just the same as what you've been seeing so far, but it will help you connect the dots so pay close attention! You'll know when the story changes by the bold text, but it's temporary. You may not understand it at first but treat it as a separate story from their current escapades in space right now. (The Other Side may be more serious than this one)

It was clear from the beginning that Matt had the intent of following me around like a puppy. Over time, it grew almost sickening. Now, I'm not the kind of person that would willingly kick a puppy but I really felt like this one needed and deserved to be kick. With a thwack, I smashed my foot full-force into Matt's side only to hear a girly sound come from him as he dropped to the floor like a sack full of puppies worthy of kicking. Huh, guess I could willingly kick a puppy. He coughed, keeling over; gasping for air. "What in bloody HELL was that for?!"

"You were acting like a puppy."

"You kicked me because I was acting like a puppy?! Isn't that all levels of wrong?!"

"And?" I shrugged it off. He wasn't an actual puppy, he was just like one, so it didn't count in the slightest. I can still be considered a slightly good person! He gazed at me as if I was an absolute retard, so yet again I felt the need to hit the weak puppy. I drew back my fist and slammed it into his stomach. Sadly, the feeling wasn't as great as the first time and the enthusiasm for hitting Matt was already fading. Before, I didn't give a shit whether or not he was hurt or crying like a little bitch.

He scrambled away, anger clear as day on his pretty-boy face. I mean, ugly! God damn it, what was with my head today? "Guess you can never tell what a psychopath'll do next, huh? One minute, we're getting along better than we ever have and the next you're back to beating the shit out of me like I'm your personal punching bag! What's wrong with you? Why can't you just be consistent?" Grabbing him by the collar, I didn't know why and the fact he was asking just made me angrier! I didn't even know why, but Matt's voice suddenly started to irritate me. I wanted to get away from him and stay far, far away. But I also wanted to be close. I wanted his hands on my body, squeezing me tightly-

Dropping out of my retarded fantasies (and dropping Matt, who began to bitch to the point where I tuned him out,) I sighed and turned around, only to find myself facing Gat. A flush similar to the last took me over and I felt like I was becoming jello; but that was impossible. The likes of me, quaking just because some person was in the room?! Could I be afraid of Gat?! No... no way! I couldn't be! Everything was the same between us and I finally had him back where he belonged, by my side.

But, a little nagging voice in the back of my head caused me to sweat profusely. Nothing was the same. I saw Johnny differently than just a friend. No, that wasn't right. I'd always held some kind of affections for him that he never acknowledged. That I never really did until he was gone. But now, I told him. I'd just let it all out a few hours ago and I was beating up Matt now and Johnny Gat felt the same way about me. I felt like a schoolgirl who'd just snorted her first line of coke.

The first line of coke was always the most important, necessary part of high school. If you did without it, you are absolutely insane.

As I tried glancing away from Johnny to hide my awkward feelings, my gaze dropped on Matt and I began feeling unsettled. I had been avoiding him for a good amount of time, playing cat and mouse. Whatever strange issues we had the night I saw.... whatever that was, they'd all faded away. But sometimes, they were faint, as if they were just waiting for me to jump on Matt again so they could show themselves.

I was scared. It wasn't something I admitted every day, but it wasn't because of an alien or a man. Hell, I don't know what it is, but whatever happened when I got close to Matt... emotionally, it was terrifying. I didn't want to experience it any more.

And if I accomplished that by staying away from Matt, then I was fine. It would all be fine. I was sure Matt understood. Maybe he even felt the same way as me!

He had to.

Otherwise, the guilt when looking down at his face would grow the more I stepped back from him.

Other Side

"I'm sorry."

My eyes widened as I glanced at the person who stood above me with a seemingly blank gaze, holding out my portable gaming system. It had a crack in it and it showed signs of wear and tear. I wearily looked up at her, hoping it wasn't one of those tricks. I was just too tired for any more of this bullying. I silently reached out my hand, expecting her to draw back her own in disgust, but much to my surprise she let me take it. "You're bullying me because I'm foreign. You're the reason all of this started. So why are you apologizing?" She had to be doing this to gain something. I was unsure that there could be any good intentions behind this, not with her involved.

"It wasn't cool. They went too far today." She glanced at me, her eyes drowning with pity. Great, she was doing this because she felt sorry for me. "I didn't think they'd harm you."

"Well, a bit too late for that, isn't it?" My voice came out a lot harsher than expected and the girl winced. Surely she could understand why I hated her so much. All of this was her fault. How was I supposed to explain my body to my parents?

The girl took a step forwards and sighed. "Undress." It took me a moment to process what she was saying, but my face flushed red as I began to protest but she flung herself on me like only a godless heathen would. How dare she do this to me, and even in public?! I did my best to cover my body, and although she hadn't stripped me bare, it still exposed cuts, bruises and cigarette burns.

Sitting on top of me despite my struggle to escape her, she reached into her bag and pulled out all manner of medical objects. In no time she was touching anywhere on my body that was wounded; some of the cuts had still been bleeding and despite my whimpering cries she persisted until she had cleaned and dressed every wound and put ointment on my burns. She had seemingly impressive medical knowledge despite being nothing but a flunking bully.

When she was done having her way with me and got off, I scrambled away, pressing my shirt to my heaving chest; it felt good to be able to breathe again. That fatass really almost killed me with suffocation!

But, she did help me. Even if it was just a little. Still, I had to remember that all of this was her fault in the first place.

I wouldn't forgive her, even if she begged me to. She'd get what was coming to her someday.

"Your name is Matt, right? Matt Miller?"

I was surprised she had remembered my name. Normally she just called me something mildly insulting. I didn't even know she knew my name until now. However, a voice calling for her broke whatever moment we were having. "Hey, Boss! You around here? Everyone's lookin' for you!"

My blood ran cold when I heard the voice of one of the guys who held me down and harmed me. I was shaking, visibly, in fear as the girl turned to me and put a finger to her lips to signify silence. "Stay here for five minutes. Leave when we're gone."

She didn't want to be seen with me. Of course. How much more shallow could this bitch get? It would damage her rep. I was gonna do so much worse, though.

As she got up to leave, I complacently watched her go.  I knew that I'd get her someday, and she wouldn't be able to escape. I would make her feel just as helpless as I did. The leader of that band of delinquents would know what it felt like to be held down and tortured painfully.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

343K 5.2K 93
started.2017 psa: i was 12-13 when i wrote this so it's embarrassing โ˜น
473 12 15
I'm sorry everyone.
63.2K 840 27
It's hate transformed to love? Will it work out? Will it stay as happy as anticipated? Started: February 10, 2021 Ended: August 12, 2021 Thank you t...
8.3K 314 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž