Fight Me,Mate

By histi_leena

#1 in adultromance |27.07.2022| #7 in fantasyfiction #9 in fantasycreatures •°•°•°• "What are you doing?! L... More

Description
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

08

13.4K 574 217
By histi_leena

"No!"

"Yes!" He smirks.

"I will tear your arms apart before you could do it!" I threaten him, yanking my arms from his hold but to no avail.

Leaning down, he chuckles in my ear and command my body to behave.
"Feisty, little dove?"

"Ahh!" Yelling, I lift my leg to kick him but before I could do that, I feel my body being lifted from the very beloved ground.

"Put me down, you son of a-" A hard slap on my buttcheek cuts off my sentence and I gasp. How dare he!

"Language!"

Hanging upside down over someone's shoulder, is not a good situation. Especially if that someone has strong and hard shoulder which keeps digging in my stomach.

I groan loudly, punching his back.
"Put me down, you piece of rock!" I yell hoping for someone to hear me in the big mansion.

Instead of replying and doing what I told him, he moves. But not towards the door,he moves away from it.

What the hell is he doing?

Twisting my body at a very painful angle, I look where is he going.

The window.

Putting my hand on his hairs, I yank them with the force. His head snaps backward by my unexpected move.

Stopping mid-step, he growls loudly and I freeze, cursing myself to forget that he is not normal. He is sick! He has some disease that's why he growls like this and he bit me that day.

Holy.... He bit me! His disease is going to get transfered in me.

Suddenly, my body is jerked away from his and he circles his arms around my waist.
"Hold tight."

And I did exactly the opposite pushing his body away from me with my arms but he moves effortlessly through the window and in a blink of an eye, we are outside of the house against the wall. He pins my body with his caging me in.

Remembering something, I smirk. Confused at my reaction, he shoots me a questioning look.

"You are stupid to think that you could take me against my will. The gate is heavily guarded and you couldn't climb that wall surrounding this place,big guy. " I say smugly.

Rolling his eyes at me, he gives me a bored look.
"I can and I will."

At his answers, my eyes widen. What does he mean by this? We are not climbing that wall, right?

"We are." He replies to my silent question.

Hell! Trying one last time, I open my mouth to scream but he roughly puts his hand over my mouth.

"You are not getting away this time, little dove." He chuckles and I curse myself for being so confident and bringing him here in the first place.

Think. Think fast, Miracle.

Where are the guards when I need them?

I am going to fire them all and-

"Ma'am?" A voice reaches my ear and I sigh in relief. Here they are. Finally.

Our head snaps toward the security guard who looks at Rudolf then at his hand on my mouth and his other hand caging me in. I give him a pointed glare and narrow my eyes at him.

You dumb! Come back to your senses.

Realization dawn on his face and he snaps into action by taking his gun out from it's holder and pointing it at Rudolf.

"Step back!" He yells and using his other hand click the button on his mouth piece attached to his ear. Technology. Bless the man who invented these shits.

"I need backup at the backyard!" He commands,keeping his eyes and gun at Rudolf who glares at him in return.

"I said, step back, Sir or I have to shoot you!"

"Muuff ummff." I say or try to say the best I can with my muffle voice. Rudolf looks down at me lowering his hand from my mouth.

"What the hell are you waiting for, you idiot?! Shoot him already!" I shout at the stupidity of the guard who looks at me wide eyes before looking determinedly at Rudolf, his finger hardening on his gun.

Rudolf who was thinking hard by the look on his face, sensing that I won't show any mercy, comes into action by pulling me away from the wall and putting me in front of him.

"You coward. Fight like a man! Step ahead now!" Ignoring what I said, Rudolf just pulls me back with him, still keeping me infront of him as a barrier.

"Shut up, now!" He growls at me and I smirk, satisfied that I am getting on his nerves now. Well that's what you get, when you mess with me.

"Ma'am, what should I do now? " My irritation sparks at the question. What does he want me to tell him? Ofcourse, put the man,behind me, down and capture him!

"Why don't you show us some belly dance, uh?" I snap at him, still struggling to be free from the iron like hold.

Rudolf chuckles behind me and the guard looks at me with confused and horrified look, his gun still pointed at us.

Does he seriously think I want to see his belly dance? They are idiots.

And where is that damn backup? It is not that big mansion that they need time to get here or maybe it is. I sigh.

"You-" I hiss out but get cut off when something caught my eyes. The wall. He wouldn't.

Hell, he will!

I open my mouth but a scream escapes my lips when I got hauled over a shoulder. Not again!

"Sir-" I heard a distant panic voice but everything happened after that was like a blur.

One minute I was on the ground and the next,I am flying. How come I am flying?

I am flying. FLYING?!

Rudolf who has oh-so-effortlessly thrown me over his shoulder, crouches down on the ground before jumping up. I figured he was trying to jump that wall but what freeze me is the fact that he does jump and pretty high. Very high as suddenly from the grass on the ground, we are standing on the white walls, noting the fact that I'm still on his shoulder hanging upside down and I can feel the blood rushing to my brain as I look down at the height and the way, Rudolf body is swinging.

I am going die.

My cause of death would be heart attack. Then, falling off the wall and bursting my head open.

Yes, that would be it. Gruesome. I will die gruesomely-

Before i could complete the gruesome thoughts of how I will die, Rudolf jumps again and I scream, closing my eyes. I scream so loud that I feel my throat scratching painfully and my ears ringing.

I feel all the air leaving my body and I feel light-headed.

I hate to admit this but I despise heights. I am scared cat when it comes to height. I love my ground. I need my ground. Have mercy, God.

I don't know for how long I keep screaming but I stop when someone shakes my body so hard that I can feel my hairs whipping, left and right. I snap my eyes open, my mouth still hanging open from the shock as I look ahead blankly. My ears are ringing painfully.

What did just happen?

Slowly my vision comes back as my eyes move from left to right. I am still to shock to move my body. So I sit still where I am. Am I sitting, though? I don't even know that.

Then someone's voice brings me back to Earth and I jump up.
"Breath! Breath!"

I concentrate on the voice and take deep breaths in.

"Yes! Good girl, breath, dove."

I keep breathing in and out. I can see through the blurness now. Everything seems to get cleared before my eyes.

There are trees everywhere, surrounding me. The rich greenish yellow color soothes my racing heart.

Then my eyes focus on those beautiful blue eyes and I stare at them, studying them. They are the beautiful type of blue and there is also a golden ring in these eyes. My breath hitches as I gaze at them, mesmerized.

"Breath,dove. Thank God." The Blue eyed sighs,my eyebrows furrowing at his furrowed eyebrows.

Closing my eyes tightly, I shake my head and put my hands over my head.

Then like a slideshow everything crashes down at me, making me gasp loudly and I get to my feet, hurriedly.

Bad move, I thought as dizziness hits me with force and I sway.

"Easy there." Rudolf says, softly but panic clear in his voice, hands out ready to catch me.

Rolling my shoulders, I shake my head again to get rid off it.

When I think it's safe to move,i lift my head and look around. Forest. But there is also a familiar white walls at a distance which seems like a white line from where I am.

Slowly and dramatically, I turn my head along with my body towards the blue eyed, who is the cause of all this.

The dearest Rudolf.

Gathering all the hate I have for men, I glare at him venomously and he visibly flinch.

I can feel my pulse increasing again and my hands clench tightly. My body suddenly feels hot and I know why. I am having anger attack. My chest heaves up and down by my heavy breathing.

Rudolf looks at me with concerned eyes. His eyes following my every movement from my clenched fists to my heavy breathing. He opens his mouth to say something when. I step forward, shutting him up. At that moment, I forget that he is not normal because when I am done with him, he will never be the normal.

"I am going to make your life a living hell." I whisper, harshly. My nostrils flared in anger as I inch more closer to him and he looks down at me with panic and suppressed frustration.

"I will fuck your life up really-"

Twack!

My plans on how I will make him suffer cut short when we heard snapping of a branch.

Twack!

Twack!

Still closed to each other, we hear the snapping moving towards us. Whoever it is, is coming towards us and we wait for it, searching for the source of voice.

And then, it happens. Rudolf growls lowly under his breath before moving his arm out and try to pulls me back but I stay rooted to my place.

My head snaps toward him and looks at his face. His face hardens which reminds me of the time when his face changed before he bit me. I watch with my mouth hanged open as his eyes start changing between golden and his normal blue ones.

As shock crawls it's way toward me, my anger subsides and I watch with shock and horror at him.

I am doomed.

I could never unseen what I have seen. What is going on? Are aliens real? He can be the one for all I know.

Slowly, I take a step back when I realize that his focus is on the snapping voice.

That's it. Move slowly, Miracle. Very slowly.

Another step back. Another and-

"Stay where you are, dove. Don't test my patience, right now." I freeze on my spot as I hear him talking.

Damn him and his stupid nicknames for me! Damn him to hell and back.

Eyes still looking ahead, he angles his body infront of me so that he covers me with his back to me. I can see the muscles tense and strain under his shirt and I mentally scold myself to get myself together.

No matter what, he does have a nice body. Bastard! I hate him more for being sexy-

Bad, Miracle. Very bad.

He growls loudly and I jump at my position. Blinking rapidly to comprehend what the hell is going on with my life. My life is slipping through my fingers, I'm loosing my control over it and it makes me so furious. It's all because of the man standing and covering me from some potential danger. Like if!

What else could be more dangerous than him? I thought while glaring at his back.

And to answer that question, something big and hairy jumps from behind the trees and infront of us, shaking my beloved ground.

Eyes wide, I move my eyes from his back and to the thing that has landed gracefully infront of us.

Bracing myself,I dare to look and if my eyes were wide before it is now about to pop out of the sockets.

A very big, hairy grey thing growls at us, showing it's teeth before snapping them at us.

A wolf.

A beautiful grey wolf.

And I just remember now that wolves were supposed to be my favorite animal but now looking at the creature as he snaps his sharp pointed jaws threateningly at us, eyes black that are trained at Rudolf, I realize, how terribly I have to change my favourites.

But maybe I am too late to think about it as his head turns towards me and his eyes zero down on me, hunger and bloodlust clear in them. He takes a step toward me like I'm his prey before he snarls, viciously. My heart starts beating at abnormal rate,it beats so loudly that I hear the thumping in my ears. I wonder if Rudolf could hear it,too.

Mom, I am coming.

•°•°•°•

Sup, babes?!

And Happy New Year! Yes yes I know it's already 6 days but still.

How are y'all doing?

Sorry for the late update, firstly I was stuck with some exams and shifting homes and then I feel lazy like hell. But today, I ate some sugary stuffs and started writing like the crazy author that I am.

So how's the chapter? Seriously, everytime I am writing this book, I feel excited and different scenarios pops up in my head! But I have to choose the best, so Tell me about how it is going, by

Voting⭐ Comments💬 Sharing👥

I need your votes ,guys!

P s; what do you think about the cover of the story? Or should I change it back to previous one?
Until then,

Laters. ♛♛♛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
85.4K 1.6K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
18K 701 28
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
2.8M 49.5K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...