LOVE HAPPENED AGAIN ✓

By 24guddi

Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattere... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Epilogue-1
Epilogue-2
Thank you

INTRODUCTION

36.6K 622 160
By 24guddi

   "LOVE HAPPENED AGAIN"

  IPKKND continuation

Story starts from 2nd marriage , after dadi revels arnav about second women of his father life , arnav comes to marriage hall not to marry khushi but give her option.

Like always his mind took over control , after big fight with garami gupta and rest of family .He gave choice to khushi either to choose him or her mother

In all this it was khushi who was shattered , she dint even choose anyone and left Marriage hall lifelessly.

_________________________________

After Marriage was called off , raizarda were angry on arnav for being so mean with khushi, she was not at all at  fault . Payal was allowed to meet her family but akash warned her to maintain some distance as his brother won't like it .

Raizarda family

With passing time shyam true colours were out infront of family, anjali finally believed her Husband was fraud , dadi left back to her ashram as shyam used her in his dirty play , anjali was shattered , destroyed completely  .she recoved from her failed Marriage soon with help of family and arnav. She joined back office to keep herself busy . Anjali also wished to meet khushi and ask forgiveness for doubting on her .She even wished to bring back khushi to RM but she was not allowed to do so as her bother had strictly warned everyone to not to meet  khushi .

Family was angry on arnav for being so mean to khushi, they made him understand that khushi was not at fault, there all attempts were failed .either he use to shout at them or leave the conversation in middle in angry .His family was not allowed to meet gupta family or khushi .

Payal use to talk over phone with her family sometimes meet them , but she was always made to  distanced from them .

Arnav Singh raizarda other hand was facing more worst situation, he was dying to meet khushi , hug her , love her  and bring her back to family  but every time his heart melted his mother drying infront of him image flashed infront of him , his mind took control his heart. He was hating himself for making khushi suffer in all this .He was tied up with his mother diserable life and his love  .He is suffering the most but dint let anyone know about it .With passing time he turned back arrogant mighty and restless business man with no heart , no one knew his shattered heart was crying .He dint try to find about khushi how abouts but he knew she was safe with gupta's, nor any one opened khushi topic infront of him . With passing time he stopped hearing about her because gupta's avoided  telling about khushi all he knew was she was settled In Mumbai doing some   job apart from this he dint knew anything and as days passed  the gupta connection was finally  cut when the whole gupta family shifted to Mumbai .They were in talking terms with Payal . Apart from this he dint know anything about khushi.

Shanvanti was not like before it was all silent , either angry shouting  arguments were heard or complete silent .

Gupta family .

Though khushi didn't choose anyone , they knew her answer , after calling off her wedding khushi was back to gupta house as complete change person with no heart , she dint cry on her fate but choose to remain aloof .With passing time she gathered herself motivated herself determined to stand on her feets .she left to Mumbai in search of job . 

Garami was blaming herself for spoiling khushi life , she was ready to beg arnav but khushi for once and all warned her family not to take his name nor she will go back to him .

Shahsi treatment was still going on , he recovered soon,he was so helpless that he was dependent on his daughter .

gupta family lost the happy person they always saw.

After a month khushi left to Mumbai in search of job.she was selected in small database company .she was earning money for herself .After 2 months of her broken Marriage she found out she was pregnant .that was 1st time she cried , laughed and enjoyed of getting new ray of hope .The news itself brought happiness in gupta family .

Shahsi sold his property in laknow and Delhi  , and decided to shifted to Mumbai .family ready agreed for the same as they dint wish to leave there daughter alone there .They purchased flat in Mumbai after lots of difficulty. There happiness doubled when they got to know khushi was expecting twins .

Gupta family was  living happily in Mumbai , khushi after 5 months of struggle found good position job in television industry as a screenwriter .she started processing well with her job and was enjoying her motherwood .at same time she was broken soul.

Gupta's dint revel much about khushi to Payal , all they told was "she was doing fine with good job" sometimes khushi use to speak to Payal but she mainted formal talks with her sister too  , khushi was not in touch with anyone of raizarda family .many times they tried to talk to her but she distanced herself from her sister too .She spoke to payal once in a while

___________________________________

It's been 2.9 years (3 years ) from now .

Everything was changed  . raizarda family :- it was all silent , nani was getting old, mami turned mature , anjali was independent women , Payal was just doing role of  perfect daughter in law , she was shattered within for not meeting her family it's been 2 years she dint see them .All she did was talk in phone with them . Arnav was arrogant mostly traveling aboard for business  so that he can escape fights in home .everything looked perfect for any outsider richness , luxury  everything they got but no one in that was house was in peace .

Gupta family:- they were opposite of what they thought, there life was bliss .khushi was blessed  with baby boy and baby girl twins , twins brought joy back in  there mother life as well as family . Khushi was same like before all happy and happening , her kids and family were her important people .she progessed in her career and achieved everything .she was successful screenwriter in television industry working with famous directors with   big fat earnings.she was happy single mother with broken heart .

**********************************

Introductions of character.

Arnav Singh raizarda .

Stone person, arrogant, restless and heartless business tycoon , angry on nose 24/7 .workaolic , no one knew the real arnav Singh raizarda who Is  crying to be alive and breathing . Sometimes he wish to go back to his love and sometimes he hate her for belonging to same blood , trapped with life .shortempred ,  traveller and he finds reasons to escape from his family.     age:27 ( more to know)

Anjali raizarda
Independent women , working in AR. Age 30...lost faith in love , not the same old anjali but very good heart person.

Rest raizarda character same as shown in TV.

Khushi gupta

Fun loving human, mother of twins , cool mom , play pranks with her kids ...strong and independent women ,  Modern , positive person , selfless, beauty with Brains ...her life revolves around her kids .working In television industry  as a screenwriter, made best life for herself and family .leading a best and comfortable life in Mumbai like city . Happy all the time but hardly anyone know the real khushi ,age 24. Pen name:  @KG ( more to know )

Twins

Arush gupta

Arush gupta , 24 months old baby ( 2 years) , one minute  elder to his sister , zerox copy of his mother , all naughty , he has long hair mushroom haircut , his all features resembled like his father but in nature and behaviour he was like his mother .cute , sensitive and posssive kid and mumma boy .

Aanya gupta

Aanya gupta  24 months old baby ( 2 years)

She is silent and mumma girl, always found with her mother , she is younger to Arush ...she has dimples like her father , tho her father dimples don't appear much but Aanya was chubby dimple baby , cute silent and attention seeker ....naughty at times but understanding kid , she had features of her father but nature and behaviour was just like mother ...she is very sensitive kid .

Rest of gupta character is same .

Rohit sheety

Doctor by profession,  30 year old ...khushi good best friend and he love twins a lot ...He makes lame excuse to meet twins , naughty and prankster . Single and orpan .He keeps dating his hot clients for time pass but was never serious with anyone .playboy , he is offen found in problems and khushi is his lifesaver , funny and good human. (more to know)
****************************************
Couples
1) akash- payal
2) mama- mami
3) arnav-khushi
4) anjali -?

Who is Rohit sheety?

How khushi entered in television industry?

Will arnav khushi meet ?

Will arnav change ?

Why khushi is so cool person?

Did khushi forgot arnav?

How did Rohit khushi meet ?

Will arnav able to accept khushi back or will khushi forgive arnav ?

What is arshi  story ?

Will love happen again , if it happens between whom?

(Serious note :  Rohit is not that person who helped khushi to settle down in life (seriously now I m bored of this to linkup new character like this ) so how did Rohit khushi meet exactly)?

new story ? Yeah new story , I know u all have read similar stories like this some were but I had this plot in my mind from many days so thought to give introduction today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 4
Cover pic: @Uzma_Farheen (Thanks Di for this amazing Cover!! ) Arnav Singh Raizada known as The Great ASR who protected his family from every odds fa...
365K 14.8K 34
Never in a million years would I have thought that that would be our last conversation before my perfectly planned life would fall apart... Let me kn...
181K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
105K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...