SS: With you...... "Hamesha"...

By InLovewithJCW

Awarded in Charmed Romantic Fanfiction by IPK Charm Awards 2018 Cover Credit: @KoeliDalmiya Highest Rank #1... More

Plot
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Maha-Update)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 17 (B)
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 {Revelations & Family}
Part 25 {Betrayed & Trusted}
Part 26
Part 27 (Decisions)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 [Maha-Update]
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39(B)
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42 A
Part 42 (B)
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 45(B)
Thank you
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 48 (B)
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51 (B)
Link for Last Chapter
Last Part (Wattpad Update)
Epilogue (A) Wattpad Update
FINAL Epilogue (Wattpad Update)
Voting

Part 39

20.9K 871 96
By InLovewithJCW

After sometime Arnav pulled away from kiss, keeping his forehead on hers “You make me fall in love with you more and more every time. No! I don’t think you’re wrong but I am excited to see this sankadevi in her revenge mode. It’ll be a treat to watch!” He winked at her and they both hugged each other, laughing.

Raizada Mansion

Everyone was present in living room with their luggage, Today is the day this mansion will be auctioned and then they have to vacant it. Sheetal sends a message to someone and looked at others when her eyes went towards stairs from where Anjali was coming down with her bags and Abhi beside her, helping her. She receives message on her phone at the same moment and looking at the reply, smirks. “Sorry Anjali though your dumbness helped me a lot but now you or your family are of no use to me. But don’t worry I’ll leave your Abhi with you because even he is no more then a baggage to me.”

Anjali comes and stands beside Nani and Mami, none of them were happy with the thought of her going and living with Sheetal somewhere but they also know arguing with Payal will be of no use either. She is no more that shy and timid girl who had entered in this house as daughter-in-law, try arguing with her and she’ll insult with words which can make them crawl in disgust. So they stayed silent especially now when they have no choice except living under the mercy of Payal and Akash and Akash won’t go against his wife either because as much as Payal hate them, Akash also feels disgusted with what happened with his Bhai (brother/Arnav).”

Later they all walked outside in the garden of Raizada Mansion where many persons was settled waiting for the auction to start. They all goes and stands in a corner looking when auction starts and people started bidding higher and higher. All had tears in their eyes eyes, this house held so many memories attached to each person.

Anjali: Akash?
Akash: Yes?
Anjali: Can we ever get this house and AR back?
Akash looked at her incredulously “Do you really think after this condition in which we are standing we can even think of getting all of this back?”
Anjali gulping her tears “ I know it’s almost impossible but AR is chotte’s (Arnav) baby and this house…. She paused before continuing “He have built them from the scratch.”

Akash smiles sarcastically and clapped lightly “Wow Di you are talking like you care about Bhai (Arnav), it’s surprising because your actions never proved it. So stop fooling yourself and us as if you care about him and his happiness because you don’t.” He hissed at the end turning away and Anjali cried bitterly hearing his harsh words again. Abhi supported her and Sheetal rolled her eyes at their emotional drama.

They all looked as the new owner of their house got announced and process of documentation begins. Nani looked at everything with silent tears and Mama ji keeps standing by her side as they looked at their house for the last time and started carrying their bags when a man in black suit comes there. “Hello” All looked at him confused as he is the same man who was bidding for their house and even grabbed it.

“Hello! How may I help you?” Akash asked politely and the man smiled lightly “You all are the ex-owners of this house right?” He asked and they nodded looking at each other in confusion. “Well then can you please wait for sometime? Actually the new owner wants to meet you all.” They all frowned “But aren’t you the new owner? I mean you were bidding for it?”

The man smiled again “No! I was bidding on the behalf of new owner as they had some other work to handle. They’ll be here anytime and have specifically requested to meet the ex- owners of this house.” Before anyone can deny Mama ji agreed but when they started going inside the man asked them to wait outside in garden only as they aren’t allowed to step inside till the new owner are here.

They all were sitting in the garden when they saw three black cars entering inside the gates of Raizada Mansion. All looked as few men comes out from first and last car and looking at how they were dressed it was clear they are bodyguards. One of them holds an umbrella before opening the door of the car in middle and someone comes out and they started walking inside. They were unable to see the person’s face firstly because the person was on the other side of car and other reason the umbrella shielding the person.

Manohar (Mama ji): The new owner seems very rich.
Sheetal: This is exactly what happened in AR two days ago when the new owner who have taken over AR came there and we were exiting the building. Though I still don’t understand why will someone wants to take over the company who is sinking and completely under debts.

All looked at her for few moments and then looked away, their everything is snatched and nothing matter to them anymore now. They were lost in their own thought when the same man who have asked them to wait come there again and ask them to come inside now as the new owner is here. They nodded and followed him inside, they can see the head of a person sitting on the sofa in living room but not face as the person was sitting facing opposite side.

Before they can even open their mouth they all see the person signing something from fingers and all the men present inside walks outside living them alone. “Who are you and why you asked us to wait? That man told you want to meet owners of this house…..” Sheetal was speaking but was interrupted by another voice.

“Tch… Tch.. Correction here. Not owners but ex- owners.” The person on the sofa replied with a mocking smile making Sheetal cringe with humiliation. Others were surprised to hear voice of a woman whereas they were expecting the person to be some businessman but hearing that voice Payal was smiling widely “Khushi?” she speaks making others to look at her confusingly but Payal was already walking closer to the person.

At the same time the person gets up and turned back to face them, everyone gasped as their eyes widened looking at Khushi who hugged Payal with smiling face and then looks at them with a smirk. “Hello to you to ex-owners” Sheetal, Anjali and Mami looked at her in pure horror, after so many years she is standing in front of them but from nowhere she looks like that innocent Khushi. Dressed in black crisp business suit, she is facing them with a mocking smile not that old Khushi wearing those bright colors suits with pom poms. Though years ago they have witnessed the change in her dressing style when she started going to Arnav’s office but this transformation was completely a shock.

“What? No one will wish me back?” Khushi fake pouted looking at everyone who were gaping at her when Akash also comes forward with a smile and greeted her with a brotherly hug. “How are you bitiya (daughter)?” Mama ji asked with warm smile and Khushi nodded at him with same smile. This man have supported her husband and her years ago, she have no reason to hold any grudges for him.

“What the hell are you doing here?” This time the silence was broken by Sheetal who was finally out from the initial shock. Khushi didn’t say anything but smirked and looked at her with raised eyebrows “It seems like with everything you have lost your brains also. Don’t worry let me remind you again I am (she points at herself) the new owner of this Shantivan (she spreads her arms showing the house).

“You mean Chotte have brought this house? I knew it! I knew it my chotte won’t let his family suffer. Where is he? I want to meet him, i…..” Anjali was interrupted by Khushi again “Same as before dumb and blind. You haven’t changed a bit, you really surprise me but leave it. Let me clear not your Chotte or Arnav have brought this house but me.”

Sheetal scoffs “What’s the difference the money you used for it is surely his.” Khushi smiles at her “Hmmm but even if it’s him, how does it matter? Because as his wife I have all rights to spend his money as I want but look at you” she stops looking at her in disgust as she circled around her “Shameless as before, living on his money, in his house without any relation.”

Sheetal fumes pointing her finger at Khushi but Anjali holds her back “How can you say like this Khushi ji? You know Sheetal s mother of …..” interrupted by Khushi again “Oh please! Don’t even start with that. Arnav ji have denied having any type of relation with this woman and Abhi, so it’ll be better if you stop spreading this dirt on my husband’s reputation.”

“Khush Mom” They all turned their heads looking at Akash’s daughter who was sleeping on his houlder now rubbing her eyes and smiling widely looking at Khushi. She starts bouncing in Akash arms so she can go to Khushi and Khushi also spreads her arms walking closer. It didn’t take time for others to understand that they have met before and the way Palak was calling her Khushi Mom, they are pretty close.

“Khush Mom come fast let me show you my room, we have to leave this house soon.” Palak said sadly and Khushi cupped her cheek “Who said that? My princess won’t go anywhere and will live in her own room” Her face brightened “Really?” khushi nodded and looked at Akash and Payal “You guys aren’t going anywhere then turning to others “So you all can stay here also if you want but it’ll be under my conditions, as I want. If you don’t have any problem then good otherwise bye.”

“Well of course we don’t have to go anywhere, this house belongs to ASR and as his family they have all rights to stay here so cut that crap of living on your conditions.” Sheetal speaks arrogantly holding Anjali from her shoulder and started walking further inside the home when another voice made them freeze on their spot and Khushi smirks.

“I think you didn’t hear my wife correctly. None of you can step inside till you agree with her conditions otherwise doors are open you can get the hell out of here.”

They all look at the main door where Arnav Singh Raizada was standing with no expressions, he walked inside taking long steps and stands beside Khushi proudly after kissing on her temple. Next moment Palak was also in her Bade Papa’s arms screaming happily. Arnav signed Payal and she takes Palak away sends her with jai prakash to her room.

To be continued………

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.4K 18
Highest rank : #128 in fan-fiction on 16/3/18 What happens when Arnav doesn't show up at the alter because he decides not to marry Khushi after knowi...
211K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
352K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
664K 26.8K 52
#1 in Short Story #3 in Short Story #3 out of 1.18K in Drabble #4 in Short Story #52 in Fanfictions #90 in Fanfictions Drabble on #Arshi #Arnav...