I Still Remember, Jimin

By MissyLL

I still remember, Jimin. Book 2 of Do you still remember, Xiumin? Note: Please read 'Do you still remember, X... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13

8

69 4 0
By MissyLL

I met Jisoo last night and our parents told us to have date today, and I ask Jisoo where she want to go, and she said she want to have some picnic in a park.

When I went to the garage, I saw Namjoon standing beside my car.

"Hyung, where are you going? "

He asked me.

"To the nearest park."

I answered and left.

When I was at park, I already saw Jisoo and the picnic was already ready.

"You know that I was forced, right? "

I asked Jisoo.

"Yes, I was too. "

She answered and let out a deep breath.

"I left someone special to me, just to marry you, because my parents told me if I didn't follow them, they will hurt him. "

Jisoo said and just can't help to cry and I just hugged her, I know what she felt.

"We are just in a same situation. And don't worry, I will let you see him if you want. "

I told her and she smiled.

"Thank you Xiumin."

I bought her some cotton candy and some ice cream, and while I was buying this things I can't help but to think about you.

When I went back to Jisoo, I saw Namjoon from far away and I saw you too. I think you were crying and I just ignored you.

I want to run to you, and hug you and to tell you to stop crying and make you happy but I just can't.

I'm really sorry, Jimin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 5.6K 30
Zidane, " she whispered We were so close to one another . She started breathing so fast. "It's okay, Mama," I said in a soft tone. I leaned in v...
30.5K 2.2K 27
This is a Muslim story She fell in love with her handsome cousin {Zaid Siddiqui}. People say that we cannot fell in love with our cousins ​​but, it...
130K 2.1K 27
រឿងមួយនេះជាប្រភេទ BL s*x ចង់អានក៏អានចុះតែបើប៉ះពាល់អារម្មណ៍កុំបន្ទោសអ្នកសរសេរឲ្យសោះហើយក្នុងនេះក៏មានពាក្យមិនសរម្យច្រើនដែល🤏🔞 Taekook all story 🤯 ___...
71.9K 1.9K 15
Ethan never really speaks to anyone but his friends and always has an attitude. Kyson is the only one who can make him speak and lose his attitude