Yandere Blueberry X Reader

By PinknessSuccubus

Sans has always had a fascination toward humans. When you arrived his innocent interest became a disturbing... More

⚠️Warning⚠️
Talking with Goat Dad
Best Friends
Don't judge a book by the cover
Shopping & Meeting Monsters
Two Creeps One Human
ANIME
Betrayal
Bloodshed
Else Where
Bad Luck
Silky Smooth
Author's Note
Baby Steps
Working Hard

Sans & Papyrus

1.1K 32 29
By PinknessSuccubus

Your feet crunched with each step you took into the snow, rubbing your arms trying to stay warm.
Still, even with the blistering cold, you knew it was too late to go back now.
Your choice was absolute and will have consequences.

You approached a strong looking branch.
You attempted to pick it up, but it was too heavy...
You shrugged it off and stepped over it only to hear the branch breaking in half a few feet away from you.
You quickly turned around to see the sturdy strong branch broken into pieces.
There was absolutely noway that was caused by not seconds after you messed with it!
Your blood ran cold as realization of you not being alone started to settle in. Quickly, you spun around, keeping your eyes forward you didnt dare look behind you. You increased your pace in walking and looked up at the trees ominously staring down at you as if they were warning you that death was approaching.
You began to hear footsteps echoing all around you. Not sure if it was behind you, to the side or even in front of you. The terror you were experiencing began to eat at you by the time you finally reached a bridge.
You were about to cross in till you noticed how poorly it was built.
Your eyes shifted under it, seeing a dark abyss.
Nope! That was death waiting for you!

" Only an idiot would-! "

You took a few steps back only to bump into someone.

" w-would..."

You froze, your shaky breath was all that you could hear until them spoke.

" HUMAN, DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO GREET A NEW FRIEND?"

You took a deep breath. Yep. You're dead.

"TURN AROUND AND SHAKE MY HAND."

You muster up any courage you had left in you. If you were going to die, you were going to die with dignity. You quickly turned around and grabbed the monster's hand harshly, squeezing your eyes shut.

pffffffffffffffffffffft.......pft......(Fart noise to all you amateurs)

Your eyes widened and looked at the hand you were shaking. It has a whoopee cushion taped to it. You then looked up at the monster. He raised his non-existent brow at you.

"I said 'shake my hand' not 'break it' kiddo..."

You blinked at him realizing how hard you were gripping his hand. You quickly let go and yelped a 'sorry!'.

"Don't worry about it-..."

His eyes went up and down, not necessarily checking you out. But realizing you were a girl.

"Umm..."

You murmured quietly. He then snapped out of his trance, Starting his introduction.

"I'm Papyrus, Papyrus the Skeleton. I'm actually supposed to be on watch for Humans right now, but uhh....you know....I don't really care for that sorta thing. Now My brother, He's a Human-Hunting Fanatic! "

You nervously smiled at them. Not really sure what the hell was going on. Your eyes drifted off to the bridge mid-conversation. Hopefully, it wasn't obvious how much you truly wanted to leave. The taller Skelton seemed to take notice.

" Oh, the bridge? Hey, don't worry. If its sturdy enough to hold me it can hold a little thing like you."

He reassured. You nodded, abit confused on why he was being nice.
His eyes widened and so did his smile.

"Quick! Behind that conveniently shaped plant!"

He said pointing at a house plant.
You quickly ran behind the plant, not wanting to make him angry. You heard footsteps in the snow quickly run over.

"PAPY!"

You heard a deep voice say. You peeked though the leaves of the house plant. To see an adorable skeleton dressed in blue a bit shorter than you.

"ARE YOU SMOKING AGAIN!?"

Asked the shorter skeleton.

"Yeah."

Papyrus responded.

"PAPYRUS QUIT! IT'S BAD FOR YOU!"

He began to jump all around Papyrus while scolding him about his addiction.

"Sorry Bro, It's harder to quit than you know. Guess you can say...I don't have the GUTS to quit."

Papyrus laughed at his own pun as Sans groaned.

"All you do is sit around a boondozzle! You get lazier and LAZIER EVERYDAY! Go back to your post this instant and focus on captur- ARE YOU LISTENEING TO ME!?"

Sans raised his voice.

"Sorry bro, I was looking at this Plant. It's PRETTY cool."

Papyrus said grinning. Sans quickly ran towards the plant and kicked it over still looking at Papy.

"I don't have time for it!"

Sans said huffing. He quickly grabbed the plant and placed it up where it was not taking notice to you AT ALL.
He silently apologized to the plant and pointed at Papyrus.

"WHEN I COME BACK YOU BETTER BE WORKING!"

The short skeleton zoomed off into the distance, You let out a breath you didn't realize you held in. You stood up and step forward.

"Wow, That was a close one. Better get out of here before he comes back. and if he does you'll have to sit through more of my hilarious puns."

You nodded stepping away but before you were out of his range, he spoke up.

"Actually, Hey. I hate to bother ya but, can you do me a favor? I was thinking. My brother has been kind of blue lately, you know besides his clothes. He's never seen a female human before. and seeing you might just make his day. Don't worry He's not dangerous. Even when he tries to be."

He winked. You thought for abit. You just met this monster but so far he doesn't seem aggressive or want to hurt you, really. Maybe dad was wrong...
Okay. You made your decision.

" Sure, no problem! "

You agreed, smiling. They smiled back at you.

" Thanks a bunch, I'll be up ahead...."

Papyrus turned around and walked away into the distance.

-Timeskip-

Sans was working on his puzzles for humans, Papyrus slouching against a nearby tree. Sans heard your footsteps in the snow ahead of him.
He looked up from his puzzle at you and back to his puzzle.
He paused, doing a double take before jumping up to his feet.
His eyes widened, inspecting you from head-to-toe.
He quickly took notice of your flesh, hair, and size.
Without a doubt you were a human. He quickly finished his puzzle, proud of his master piece!
He placed his hands on his hipbone as you approached closer.
You stopped in front of them waving, introducing your self.

" Hi! My name is (y/n)! Nice to meet you! Uh- the both of you! "

You smiled at the two, not-so subtly winking at Papyrus.
He grinned and gave you the 'okay!' Hand sign.

" Hello human! I am The Magnificent Sans! It'sverynicetomeetyoutoo-! "

He quickly finished, not wanting to be rude but also not wanting to ruin his prepared speech.

" I, second in command of Queen Toriel's Royal Guard will capture you and bring you to his majesty! Mwehehehe! "

He proudly announced.

" ᵀʰᵉⁿ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵒᵖᵘˡᵃʳ! ᴾᵒᵖᵘˡᵃʳ! ᴾᵒᵖᵘˡᵃʳ! ᴹʷᵉʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉ...! "

He quietly giggled like a little gremlin.
You quickly covered your smile and hid your giggle.

'Awe, He's trying to intimidate me...'

You thought to yourself. Papyrus grabbed your attention, his hands raising to his non-existent tearducts and frowning.

"Oh! Yeah, duh!"

You whispered before putting on a performance.

" OHH Magnificent Sans! Please spare such a poor, weak, pathetic human like I! I won't be able to overcome such.... magnificent...ness- "

You fell down to your knees and put your hands together.

He simply laughed at this, his ego rising with each passing second. Papyrus stifled a laugh, looking away.

" Mwehehe! It is no use begging for mercy! Doesn't matter how much you cry, or how pretty your eyes are! Or how silky your hair looks and how it looks ontop/over/behind/below your delicate shoulders....hhh....hm. "

He gone off track talking about your physical appearance, not realizing he was admiring you. He then began to think aloud.

" You know... what. Now that I'm looking at you... "

He started, his confident stance soften as he walked towards you and began to inspect you close up.

" You're not like the other humans... "

He sniffed your arm and added.

" You also smell like fireworks! "

He smiled.

" You don't know how fireworks smell! "

Papyrus added, now he was sitting down in the snow.

" No! But I bet they smell like sweetest fruit! "

He responded, closing his eyes and picturing the most colorful fireworks.

" Yes! There is something different about you! Perhaps you're ... "

He thought really hard trying to come to a conclusion.

" A girl? "

" A HUMAN GIRL!? "

He shouted in amazement.
Sans has only ever seen male humans, so to him female humans are like ultra rare Pokémon cards. They took in your beauty for a full 10 seconds.
To him you were a goddess.
You were just too pretty and nice to be considered a bad human... how could he capture you?

" uhhh....Hello?- "

You asked, snapping him out of his trance.
His pupils immediately turned into stars, he ran to Papyrus and grabbed his orange sweater, shaking him.

" PAPYRUS! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS WONDEROUS SIGHT! IT'S A FEMALE HUMAN! ISN'T IT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!!"

Sans had tears of pure joy and thanked Queen Toriel for letting him live to see this 'beautiful creature'.
You blushed a deep red, flattered by the short skeleton, you put your hand to your face, feeling your cheeks warm up by the second.

It took a while but Papyrus finally got Sans to stop shaking him.

" Yeah Bro, that's pretty cool. Anyway, back to the puzzle... "

Papyrus said exhaustedly. You nodded and picked up the puzzle to figure it out.
Sans stopped bouncing and whined.

" Whaaaat? Puzzles right now?! But- I wha-??? "

Nonononono! This won't do at all!
This was a special occasional! A one in a lifetime deal! A one in a lifetime...kind of friend...
Yes. YESSS THAT'S WHAT GE WANTED TO DO!

" THERE ISN'T TIME FOR PUZZLES! "

Papyrus blinked at his absurdity. No time for puzzles? Was he serious??
All he wanted right now was to be your first friend.
His starry eyes were back. He snatched the puzzle out of your hand and threw it into the bushes.

" THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, FROM THIS POINT ON SHALL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

He then started to run, dragging you along, trying your best to keep up with him.

" LETS GO TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY WITH MY ACTION FIGURES! MWEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! "

Sans shouted in triumph.

"alright?-WOAH OKAY IM COMING!"

You tried processing what was going on and you weren't the only one that was confused. Papyrus looked where Sans had thrown the puzzle he worked on, then back at their silhouettes shrinking in the distance.

" What the hell just happened...? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 135 16
(α΄ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴏᴜs sα΄€Ι΄s α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄˜α΄€α΄˜ΚΚ€α΄œs α΄€α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ||α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Ιͺ ɒᴏ α΄€Ι΄α΄… sᴘᴏΙͺʟ Ιͺα΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ʙʏ sᴀʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ sα΄α΄α΄‡α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ sα΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄… ʟΙͺᴋᴇ "Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ."|| Life was merciful enough to...
4.3K 590 16
Based on how chaotic your life is, you can't say you're shocked to see how your day turned out to be. You barely remember how you ended up in this da...
54.1K 1.9K 14
(I do not own UnderTale. That belongs to the brilliant Toby Fox! I also don't own any of the Sans except for their children, I just own this story an...
3.6K 195 24
You were the assistant to Alphys, her co-worker tinkered on a very curious machine in the same department you worked at, incidentally that co-worker...