Remember

By retardfromouterspace

More

Remember
Chapter One- Introduction
Chapter two - How it all began.
Chapter Three - The Call
Chapter four - Step by Step .
Chapter five - The first step.
Chapter Seven - After a month
Chapter Eight - Kicked out, Moving in?
Chapter Nine - Shopping trip
Chapter Ten - Day 3 and 4
Chapter Eleven - A screwed day 3 and 4.
Chapter twelve - Continueing Day Five!
Chapter Thirteen - The dark. [Zachary and Maisarah chapter]
Chapter forteen - Sports
Chapter Fifteen - Michael's turn
Chapter Sixteen - Last day
Chapter Seventeen - The outcome
Chapter Eighteen - Three months later.
Chapter 18.5 (Part 2) - Repent, Binti.

Chapter Six - Unexpected Visitors.

121 2 0
By retardfromouterspace

                CHAPTER SIX

                “Ooooh. So that’s what whatever the hell you said meant.” Said Zachary, unable to recall the three words, after the whole group listened to what Faaris had to say about the girl and her teachings .

                “Hey, it’s Sunday tomorrow, right? I don’t have anything to do, Can I tag along Faaris?“ Nathan asked, hands behind his head and chewing on a chewing gum.

                “Me too.” Zachary and Aaron said in sync. PERFECT sync.

                “I’m joining . She sounds pretty interesting.” said Michael. (Naughty naughty XD)

                “Firstly, Michael, She won’t be interested. You won’t be interested with her either.”

                “How would you know? You’ve only seen and REALLY talked to her once.” Michael asked.

                “Shut up. It’s bloody obvious. And NO guys you CAN NOT follow me. I’ll get distracted by your stupidity. “ Faaris protested.

                “I’m going no matter WHAT you say.” Michael said stubbornly.

                “NO.” Faaris repeated sternly.

                Sufiyyah’s  phone rang. She was vacuuming , So it took a while before she could hear her mobile. She dashed for her phone.

                “ Assalamualaikum”

                “Wa Alaikumussalam , Sufiyyah, I’m coming in 30 Minutes.”

                “Okay, is that all?”

                “Yeah. Bye.” He hung up.

                “That’s fast.” Sufiyyah thought. She shrugged the thought off and got ready. In thirty minutes, she heard the door.

                “Assalamualaikuum.” Faaris greeted. He sounded a little angry.

                “Wa alaikumussalam, Coming!” Sufiyyah paced quickly to the door while straightening her dress.

                She opened the door. Her stomach probably did a triple back flip and felt like bursting. All of them were there. All of them as in all of A.C.E. Speechless, she could only afford to do a facepalm and let them all enter. They blushed at the sight of Sufiyyah. She looked deadly gorgeous in the turquoise dress that ended slightly below he knees and black trousers that was properly ironed. Her black shawl made her twice as beautiful.

                “What? Stop staring. It’s weird and creepy. Take a seat.” Sufiyyah forced out.

                “ Thank you. “ Nathan said.

                “Actually we were staring because you look VERY lovely.” Michael said trying to flirt.

                “Thank you, so why are you guys here?” obviously uninterested. Michael seemed to get it.

                “Do you want the truth or a lie?” Faaris asked.

                “Is the truth gonna annoy me?”

                “Yeah. Probably.”

                “Spare me the truth and Tell me the lie.” Sufiyyah said.

                There was an awkward silence ‘till Nathan and Zachary laughed. They started singing.

SPARE ME WHAT YOU THINK AND TELL ME A LIE!!

                “SO. Why ARE you here? Sorry if I sound rude, I don’t really like too many people around. Does that make me sound arrogant? It does doesn’t it? I’m sorry.”

                “No, no it’s perfectly fine. We should be sorry for intruding. We came here because we were free and we partially wanted to know about your religion.” Zachary replied.

                “Okay then. Do you guys want notebooks? I have some spares.” Sufiyyah asked.

                “Yes, that would be great, thank you.” Aaron said politely. He knew his manners. Sufiyyah went into her room to grab the things they needed.

                “WOW. She is really pretty. When I saw her during the fan meeting I didn’t really pay attention to her. I don’t think I have EVER seen a woman in a scarf that’s THIS pretty.”  Zachary whispered loud enough for the five to hear.

                “That’s why Faaris didn’t want us to come here. Keeping the girl all to himself.” Michael said, looking at Faaris.

                “ Shut up lads. She’s coming.” Faaris silenced them.

                “Okay. Now ,Faaris, please explain to them about Haram Halal and Makroh. In general.” Sufiyyah said gently, after composing herself and sorting things out.

                “I did. Do I still need to?” Faaris asked.

                “Yes, Is that okay with you? It’s actually sort of like a re-cap.” Sufiyyah insisted.

                “Okay.” Faaris started to explain about the things he needed to and Sufiyyah was quite happy that he got the details right. She then started to explain about Rukn. She took her tiny portable whiteboard and wrote down Rukn Islam and Rukn Iman.

                “ There are two types of Rukn, Rukn Islam and Rukn Iman. Rukn means Pillars. The pillars of Islam are 5, Shahadah, Solah, Sawm, Zakah and Hajj. Shahadah is the statement of belief. It’s the one I asked you to say yesterday, Faaris. You guys should write that down.”

                “Aaah.. can you repeat that?” Micheal asked.

                “Which part?”

                “The five pillars of Islam thing.”

                “I’ll write them down for you.” Sufiyyah started writing down the things she said.

                “Now, Solah is prayers, Zakah is donating, Hajj is something done only in Mecca.  Hajj is compulsory to those who have money. The rest is compulsory to all Muslims. Questions?”

                “Umm yeah. So like, what if a person is paralysed? No legs or something. How do they pray? I’ve seen how Muslims pray through a Documentary and you need practically your whole body. And also, if someone is poor or if he’s starving? “ Aaron asked, for some reason totally into it.

“Yes, you see, Aaron , Islam is very fair. If you are paralysed, you still pray. If you can sit, pray while sitting. If you can’t, lie down. If you can’t do any movements at all, you pray with your eyes or just have the intention to pray and read the Du’as in your heart. The conditions in which a person is not obliged to pray is when that person is crazy or has not reached puberty yet. By the age of ten the kids have to pray in order to get used to it. And if they don’t pray, the parents must cane the kid. Yup.” She paused to catch her breath. How she said all those in one shot was unknown.

“The Zakah. We pay for the poor and the needy. So if you are poor, you don’t give , but you get.  And if you are starving, you get Zakah too. Anything else, boys?” Sufiyyah asked.

                “No?Good , I’ll start with Rukn Iman. Iman means Faith. So Rukn Iman are the Pillars of faith. There are 6. First is believing in Allah, next is believing in his angels, then his prophet , books, like the Qur’an or the Tawrah, the end of the world and Qada’ and Qadr, the belief in which all happens because God wants it to and it happens for a good reason. Questions?”

The lads shook their heads. Zachary held his hand up as a signal to wait, because he and the boys are still writing things down. When they were all done Zachary puts down his hand.

                “Okay, So we’ll end the lesson here. If you have anything to ask, ask me anytime. I’ll be glad to answer. Now please help me clear the things , I’ll go c-“ The door was knocked.

“Assalamualaikum! Suf~ ! Open up~” It was Sumayyah and Maisarah.

“Wa Alaikumus Salaam! Can you unlock the door? I’m coming.” Sufiyyah called. The living room was a bit far from the door, and Sufiyyah gave her friends a set of her keys each.

“Okay.” Sumayyah said.

                “Uhh, sorry guys, can you just put everything a side, properly? I’ll go get the door.” Sufiyyah said quickly, running to the door.

The door opened. “ Hey guys. “

“Hi suf. Who were you talking to? I thought I-“ Sumayyah stopped, Maisarah held up her hand.

                “ I hear familiar voices.” Maisarah said. The two girls turned their eyes to the living room.

Sumayyah’s  eyes  widened and her mouth hung open at the sight of five super -hot-popular-men in her best friend’s house. She wanted to scream but she held it in, dragged the girls into Sufiyyah’s room and slammed the door shut.

                “You did NOT tell me THEY were here. You keep the 5 boys of A.C.E in your house. Did you kidnap them or something? What happened?! Clarify everything NOW.” Sumayyah blabbed.

                Sufiyyah explained all that happened and got a statement from Maisarah : “I told you something was gonna happen.”

                “You, girl, are one damned lucky person. Anybody would want to be in your place right now.” Sumayyah said, putting her hand on Sufiyyah’s shoulder. When they got out of the room and sat together with the boys, everything started to become awkward.

                “Gee. This is awkward.” Zachary said once again , stating the obvious.

                “Um.. Sufiyyah.” Nathan said shyly.

                “Yes? Is there anything I can help you with?” Sufiyyah gave an immediate reply.

                “Do you have some snacks? I’m kinda-“ *GROWWLL*

                “Did your stomach just…” Sumayyah said leaving her sentence hanging.

                “Uhh… “ Nathan looked down in shame.

                “Oh come on Nathan. You don’t have to be shy. I mean it you. You get hungry every 5 minutes.” Michael said.

                “I forgot! I’m so sorry! I’ll make Pizza for lunch.” Sufiyyah said , standing up.

                “And cookies” Faaris butted in.

                “Yes, and cookies.” Sufiyyah repeated.

                “We’ll help!” Nathan volunteered.

                “It’s alright, I can manage.”

                “No,no , we insist!” Aaron spoke up.

                “I’ll help too.” Sumayyah said.

                “Make that we.” Maisarah added.

                “Okay.. But I don’t think the kitchen is big enough.. So some of us might have to do the work on the dinner table.”

                “We should get started then.” Faaris said.

                In the kitchen, Sufiyyah gave out orders.

                “Okay, Umm let’s see. I’ll do the cooking. Faaris, Nathan and Aaron, cut the things, Zachary and Michael you wash the dishes, Mayyah and Mai, you guys help me prepare the table and a bit of the cooking. Understood?”

                “Roger “ They all replied.

                Sufiyyah took out some parsley to see how the boys would chop them. Honestly speaking, they looked like they were killing things. So she told them to stop. And when she looked over to the dishwashers, and the plates were on the verge of falling. Everything was Haywire, so she chased them out and did all the work with the two ladies. The boys peeped and saw how they chopped and prepared everything so swiftly and flawlessly, making them feel stupid and embarrassed altogether.  In an hour or so, two large pizzas were made while the boys watched football. The aroma was so tempting. And Sufiyyah started to bake the cookies. While waiting, they dug into the delish food. The cheese was so, cheesy. And the crust was crunchy, but soft. They had a good time eating and goofing off and when they were done, so were the cookies.

                The bandmates bit into the cookies and started to eat like they never did before. They gorged down everything and fought for the last cookie on the plate, leaving none for the ladies. But unknown to them, Sufiyyah sort of predicted that Faaris would eat a lot , so she baked another tiny tray for the girls.

                After they were done, they set off to go home, they bid goodbye and said thanks and things like that and walked to the lift. The three girl saw them off and shut the door. There was silence between the boys, until Faaris brought up the topic.

                “Hey guys.. You know.. I think I tried to make a move on her yesterday.” He admitted.

                “Love at first sight my boy!!” Zachary said, patting Faaris’s head.

                “PSHHT. I know I would have.” Michael said.

                Nathan changed the topic. “I really like the cookies. Lovely stuff.”

“Yeah.” Aaron agreed.

A/N: SO SORRY I TOOK SO FRIKKIN LONG!! I am a slow typer. VERY slow. I have done this story up to chapter 23!! YAAAY! And One thousand and 30 reads. I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF. I am soo happy!! Thank you for reading! It really means a lot to me! Stick with me!  And don’t forget to Comment, Vote and Share. :]] Thank you lovelies <3 Bye~

Continue Reading