๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜พ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ž

By XX-CLOUDEN

"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ." "๐จ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก!"... More

1 | friends
2 | worry
3 | him
4 | warm
5 | promise
6 | blushes
๐Ÿ’žplaylist !
7 | happy
8 | blood
9 | live
10 | song
12 | realization
12 | hold on 'til dawn
13 | richie, the wise
14 | somebody to love
16 | together
17 | love
18| the cave
19 | always {end}
SEQUEL! (new announcement)
so ๐Ÿ‘ guys ๐Ÿ™Œ we ๐Ÿ‘ did ๐Ÿ‘ it ๐Ÿ™Œ

15 | skinny love

5.4K 214 861
By XX-CLOUDEN

"b-bill?"

"hey e-eddie, how's it g-going?"

"bill! meet me by the quarry and tell everybody else to come, too! i got a big surprise for you all!"

"o-okay eddie, i'll g-get there as soon as possible." bill smiled through the phone and hung up, and called stan.

"stan, hi baby."

stan blushed at the nickname. "hey bill, what's up?" he played with one of his chestnut hair strands.

"w-well eddie s-says he has a surprise f-for us, s-so, yeah, come to m-my house, i'll g-give y-you a r-ride to the qu-quarry?"

stan gasped in curiosity. "yeah sure, love, i wonder what eddie has to show us, though." he wondered.

"i th-think i have an idea." bill bit his lip.

"me too," said stan, "i'll see you later, love." he made a kissing noise through the phone, making bill blush.

"bye, babe." bill hung up, sighing to himself. "i'm such a lucky guy." he said to himself.

eddie called mike, who was actually at his house with ben; he was spending the night.

"heya eddie, what's goin' on?" mike answered.

"hey mike! can you please please please meet us by the quarry? it's urgent! we're all meeting there."

"alright! i'll call bev. i'm assuming that you already called bill and bill already called stan because y'know."

"you're a fucking wizard, mikey ma boi. alright i'll see ya soon."

"bye eddie."

richie was still asleep, in eddie's closet, just in case his mom came upstairs to check on him. he was quite comfortable, considering the fact that eddie made a cute little blanket fort for him in there. he also had to borrow some of eddie's clothes, which were waaay too small for him, but it had to do. richie was a loud trashmouth, even in his sleep. he muttered swear words here and there, and he snored a lot. a lot. his sleep habits were exactly like his personality.

"richie?" eddie quietly opened the closet door, and tapped richie gently on the shoulder.

richie just snored louder. the girly boy rolled his eyes and tapped him again.

"wHA- who's there...who's..." richie trailed off and continued sleeping.

"richie, bubs, wake up." eddie whispered lovingly, playing with richie's hair.

richie rolled over to the side where eddie was and groaned and grunted lowly. "five more minutes, eddiebear."

"ugh, don't call me that."

"i love you, eddiebear." richie teased, sleep in his eyes.

"i'm gonna fucking murder you, trashmouth tozier."

"no you won't," richie rubbed his eyes, "because you love me."

"yeah, yeah whatever, now get up lazy boy," eddie slapped richie's arm gently.

richie groaned and followed the puny boy's order, using eddie's spare toothbrush to brush his teeth. of course, eddie was already ready to meet up with the rest of the losers. he chuckled at how ridiculous richie looked in his clothes.

richie heard him laughing, and turned around.

"why the fuck are you laughing at me, you adorable bastard?"

"because you look ridiculous!" eddie giggled. richie left his spot, went up to him, close to his face and growled, "don't laugh at me, eddie spaghetti." but eddie giggled once more, and richie couldn't stand how adorable eddie looked with messy bed hair and sweatpants. so richie smirked to himself and attacked the boy with kisses.

"r-richie s-stop!" he chortled. but eddie stumbled onto his bed, and richie was on top of him, looking down at the adorable little boy, and smiling at how cute he was. eddie smiled back, just absolutely smitten, infatuated with the taller boy above him. they were just staring at each other with loving eyes.

"i love you so much, you son of a bitch." said richie.

and then, the bitch that gave birth to richie's little love came bursting through the door.

"EDWARD!!"

"oh god..." eddie pushed the boy off of him, causing richie to stumble back. mrs. k was in utter shock, disbelief and anger.

"oh, good morning mrs. k, how in the world are you? long time no see!" said richie, without a hint of fear in his eyes. he got down to his knees and reached for mrs. k's hand so he could kiss it, but she pulled away quickly and looked at him in disgust and infuriation.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SON'S ROOM, RICHAAAAAARD?!"

"oh, no reason, i just kinda sneaked in, why do you ask?" the trashmouth clasped his hands. eddie cringed.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

"i'm sorry mrs. k but i can't leave unless eddie comes with me."

eddie gasped under his breath.

"r-richie, no, don't..." he mouthed, but richie winked and gave him a look of approval.

"YOUUU BASTARD!" she held up her arm as if to hit him, but richie grasped her arm tightly, trying not to hurt her.

she looked at him in shock.

"sorry mrs. k, don't wanna hurtcha, after all, you are a very nice lady, and the mother of the love of my life over there. hiya eddie spaghetti." richie waves at eddie with his free hand, allowing mrs. k to turn around to face her son, eddie, who waved back at richie.

"EDWARD, WHY IS THIS OBNOXIOUS BOY IN YOUR ROOOOOOM?!" she let go of richie and stomped over to eddie.

"uh, he just came from the hospital and he needed a place to stay." he wasn't wrong.

"YOU ARE GROUNDED, AND YOU BETTER TAKE THAT OBNOXIOUS SON OF A BITCH HOME!" she slurred, slamming the door.

"that's weird, she wasn't on her period when i fucked her last night." said richie.

"richie, shut up okay, this isn't the time," eddie was tearing up.

"eds, don't cry okay, i'm here for you." richie kissed the boy's forehead gently, making them both blush. richie gave eddie a warm hug, and let the boy cry.

"eddie, your mom is not gonna keep me away from you. i won't let that happen. nothing will ever keep me away from you. nothing's gonna hurt you, baby, as long as i'm around." richie kissed him on the cheek, dangerously close to his mouth.

"i love you so much, richie."

"i love you, too, eddie."

💫

"where the fuck is eddie? it's been twenty minutes and he hasn't shown." ben complained.

"he's probably having mommy issues. don't worry, he'll be here soon." bev stated.

bill was most concerned for his best friend. he knew that eddies mom was abusive.

"i think i might g—"

eddie finally showed, and was holding hands with a certain trashmouth that all the losers missed so much.

"EDDIE! RICHIE!!!!!" they all squealed, tackle-hugging the two boys lovingly.

"RICHIE! YOU'RE ALIVE!!" mike said, happily.

"w-we m-missed y-you so much r-richie." bill stated, giving richie a bro hug.

"i missed all you fuckers, too!" richie yelled, still holding hands with eddie.

"did your hands get glued together or some shit?" said stan laughing slightly.

richie and eddie both let go of each other, forgetting that they were holding hands.

"uh, n-no, i just liked the way his f-fucking hand felt... that's all..." richie blushed uncontrollably.

"dude, that sounded mega-gaymo." stan nudged richie.

eddie smirked. he knew that only he could make the trashmouth keep quiet, and feel all tingly inside, so he used it to his advantage. he kissed richie on both cheeks in front of all their friends.

"awwwww," bev scrunched her nose and tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear, "you guys are so fucking cute. i ship it."

"i second that." ben agreed.

"i th-third that." bill said.

"i fourth that." said mike.

"i fif—"

"guys why don't you shut your fucking shit mouths up you shitwads of turd shit." richie flipped off the whole group, still blushing from when eddie kissed him on the cheeks a few minutes ago.

"whatever, richie, we're so glad you're safe." bev stated. the red head went close to eddie  and whispered, "if you ever need boyfriend advice i'm here."

"bev!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 394 13
" ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‡, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น?" " ๐–ง๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
3.4K 116 28
"๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’๐’•, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜" ๐˜Œ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
65.5K 1.3K 22
โแดกแด‡'สŸสŸ แด€-แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ส€๊œฑ. ษช-ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ ส-ส-สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… ษช ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑโž โสแด‡แด€สœ...๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑโž [ษชแด›ยฒโฐยนโท] [แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] ส™ษชสŸสŸ แด…แด‡ษดส™ส€แดแดœษขสœ Copyright ยฉ Ssssalem
32.2K 835 52
Who are you? I'm not telling :) Please? Nope...