Silas

By trottinghorsess

He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on hi... More

Long List of Characters
Bully
Friends?
Forget what I said
Mistake
Identity Reveal
Stay Away
Halloween
Devil falls for Angel and makes Chaos
Secret
Hidden Away
Abort baby Archer
Archers Heart
Reunion
Feelings
Sleepover
Three Words and Goodbyes
Good before bad
Undefeated boxer gone mad
Help Me
Rescued
Recovery
Gender, Name, and Flutters
Distant
Fights and Apologizes
Thanksgiving
Broken Arm and Waterbreak
Just the Start
It keeps getting worse.
Vacation
Mine (mature)
Bracelet
Leader
Putting an End
The Start
Kittens help
Camping
Snowman
Crash Trauma
Bruises
Surrendered and Puppies
Checkup and Kitten
Gender Reveal
Aggresive
Captured
Death Row
3, 2, 1
Back Home Welcoming
Hot Tub
Melody
Problems
Dinner
Water Fountain
He's coming!
Wedding
Epilouge
🙈SEQUEL🙈
The Final Chapter

Surpise!

1K 23 0
By trottinghorsess

Ella

It's been about a month and Silas finally got his new Lamborghini. Dodger and Poseidon are growing fast as well! Silas is currently in South Carolina doing a boxing match while Maddie and I stayed at home, but watch him on the tv.

Tyler comes frequently, but he's busy working with his dad on this project for his dad's work. I also think I came down with the stomach bug... fun. I've been throwing up and having stomach pains so Silas checks up on me almost every hour.

Today's Silas's last fight so he should be home tonight and we decided to make it a surprise for Maddie since she doesn't know when he comes home. "Mommy! Daddy is on!" Maddie snaps me out of my thoughts and we run into the living room to see Silas getting antsy in his corner.

The guys, Anna and Elena went up there with him, the usual. I wish Maddie and I could've went, but we have to watch the dogs and like I said, I have the stomach bug. The bells rings, starting the boxing match. Silas throws the first punch and the fight continues.

Maddie and I cheer him on the whole fight. And guess who's baby won? MINE! Silas waves at the screen while holding his trophy up in the other like he knows we're watching him, which he does.

I turn on my phone to see Silas Frey! all over. It's odd seeing Frey, but I know it's to keep his identity. Then I get a text message from the biggest doofus in the world. "Firefly I won!!"

A smile grows on my face and I text him back, I know! Maddie and I were cheering you on, I end. We started texting back and forth about him coming home tonight to surprise Maddie. She's gonna cry, i already see it.

**

It's now twelve o'clock at night and I'm just strolling through social media and watching YouTube videos to kill time. Suddenly, I hear the front door quietly creek open, making me run out of the room to see Silas. He immediately hugs me and passionately kisses my lips and I don't hesitate to respond.

He picks me up with excitement until I scream in pain. He instantly puts me down with so much worry, concern and guilt on his face. "I-I'm sorry, I guess I don't know my own strength... I didn't mean to hurt you, Firefly" he rambles on, feeling bad.

I hold my stomach in pain. "It's okay baby, it's just his stomach bug is killing me" I say, winching at the pain. "Let's go see Maddie, I'm sure she's gonna be excited to see you" i add and he looks at me, not budging. "Come on!" I chuckle and grab his hand as I drag him to Maddie's room.

He silently opens her door and I follow behind him as he walks up to her bed. "Hey Kitten" he whispers and Maddie instantly jolts up when she hears his voice. She hugs him and tears roll down her eyes, making Silas chuckle and kiss her head. "I missed you pretty girl"

Maddie pulls back to kiss his cheek. Aww my heart! "I missed you too, daddy!!" she smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. Silas holds her and walks over to me. "I love you so much!" she says sweetly, making Silas and I smile.

He kisses her temple. "I love you too, Kitten" he says softly. While they're having their moment, I feel a sudden urge to throw up again which I've been having for days, so I quickly rush to the bathroom and let it all out. Then I feel my hair being picked up while my back is being rubbed. "Are you okay?" Silas's voice soothes me.

Once I finish, I stand up to clean my mouth and brush my teeth. "Y-yea. I hate stomach bugssss" I groan and Silas chuckles then kisses my cheek. "I just wanna go to bed" I run my fingers through my hair and suddenly I'm picked up bridal style walking to our room then laid carefully down on the bed. "Thank you" I smile.

Silas lays down next to me and I rest my head on his chest. "Goodnight beautiful" he kisses my head.

**

Last time I did this, I got in trouble for not telling him. But I didn't feel confident I was than I took the time I did the first one. The first time I took it, Silas and I weren't friends or anything so I got shoved into a locker as he screamed at it.

Oh boy. My hand shakes as I hold up the pregnancy test. At this point I don't think it's the stomach bug. I sigh and get it over with. Five minutes to anxiously wait. Silas is outside with Maddie playing with Puzzle.

Once five minutes are up, I hesitantly look at he pregnancy test. And what I see makes my eyes water.

Two lines. I cover my mouth and the tears escape my eyes. I'm pregnant. And I've been pregnant for a month. I look out the bathroom window to see Silas and Maddie laughing their little heads off. I've scared to tell him... but definitely not as scared as I was before since Silas and I weren't together.

But now we are. Maddie was an accident and Silas hated me for being pregnant with her in the start. A second one though? We're so incredibly lucky for getting Maddie out of me alive... even though that gang kidnapped me for her.

I don't know how he's gonna react to another baby... hopefully not shout at me again. I sigh and put the pregnancy test in my pocket. I need to tell him. One way or another.

"Firefly you should've seen Puzzle!" Silas's voice scares the living hell out of me. He laughs and puts his hand out to help me up. "Whoop, sorry" he chuckles and kisses my temple. Then he goes silent when he sees my red eyes from crying. He slightly tilts his head in confusion and holds my hand. "Babe... what's wrong?" he asks.

I can't hold it in. My eyes ball out crying and he pulls me into a comforting hug. I feel so anxious and don't want him hugging me since I have something big to tell him... I push him off me and continue crying. "I-I-" I struggle to talk.

He kisses my head and takes my hands away from my face. "Calm down beautiful, just breathe" he breathes in and out to demonstrate so I join in. "Good... now what's wrong?" he asks softly with a concerning tone.

I take the pregnancy test out of my pocket and hold it up to him. "We're having a baby" I wipe away my tears though they keep falling. He goes into shock and hesitantly takes the test out of my hands, making me cry even move.

He notices what he did and immediately hugs me. "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to make it seem like I was gonna yell at you" he kisses my head. "This... I uh... don't know what to say" he pulls make and examines the test. "I-I'm excited Firefly" he picks me up and hugs me.

I wrap my legs around his waist and cry in his chest. "Y-you are?" I ask and he hums, trying to calm me. "B-but the gangs... what if they come for me again like they did when I was pregnant with Maddie?" I nervously asks and he pulls out of the hug.

He sighs and passionately kisses my lips. "They won't, and I'll be damn sure of it. The windows are already bullet proof and the door is steel with a passcode so we're safe" he soothes my nerves. "So how far along are you? If you know. I mean we lastly had sex three days ago sooo" he trails off.

I smile. "It's takes five days to find out if you're pregnant... so I'm guessing a month, when you apologized to me" I say and he nods, giving me a makes sense expression. "Ah! I'm so excited to tell Maddie she's gonna be a sister!" I say with excitement, making Silas chuckle.

He kisses my temple and puts his hand in my stomach which I missed so much when I was pregnant with Maddie. "Let's tell her when we're one hundred percent sure" he says and I nod in agreement. "You better make an appointment soon, it's been a month" he adds.

I snap back into reality and run to my phone to make an appointment for tomorrow. Silas wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my head. "Awesome! So tomorrow at 12!" I smile. "Thank you! bye" I end the call and turn around to Silas with excitement on my face and immediately hug him.

He laughs. "Just a second ago you were crying you were pregnant and now you're screaming in happiness" he ruffles my hair and I playfully roll my eyes. "I'm excited for this baby. Firefly. I'll have to tell the guys as soon as possible so we have their protection. We can't tell ANYONE" he makes clear and I nod.

"Ok let me put Maddie down to sleep then I'll be in the room" I kiss his cheek and he walks off while I go into Maddie's room, but she's already fast asleep. I chuckle and silently close the door and walk to my room.

Silas is already laying down, shirtless, making me basically drool. He laughs and takes my hand and pulls me into his chest. "Best coming home present ever" he tickles my stomach and I laugh.

"I'm so glad I could tell you I was pregnant" I say and he looks at me in confusion. "Because when I found out I was pregnant with Maddie, we weren't together and you... pinned me into the lockers" I say and he clenches his jaw. "But now we're together and so in love" I smile and kiss his cheek.

He kisses my head and wraps his arms around me. "So in love" he smiles. "I'll always regret shouting at you to abort Kitten and I'm glad I stopped you from leaving to do it... i don't know what I'd do without my baby. And now, I'd do anything in my will to make sure this baby is healthy and happy" he rubs my belly.

I awe. "What creative nickname are you gonna call her now?" I chuckle and play with the ends of his hair. He looks up at me with his eyebrows pushed together in confusion so I return the look.

"You think it's a girl?" he asks and I nod. "Well, I think it's a boy and his nickname will be picked when I learn his personality" he winks. I laugh and adjust my head on his chest. "Goodnight Firefly, goodnight you" he rubs my stomach.

I fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes, that shows how exhausted I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CodeRed By Muskan Kapoor

Mystery / Thriller

858 116 41
"Guys, I got another note," I say as I sit down at lunch. Vanessa and Xander were here but Hazel was missing. "Where's Hazel?" I question, eyeing her...
47.1K 1.8K 76
SEQUEL TO : THE ESCAPED PRISONERS GIRL (makes sense if you didn't read the first book) - "Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna prot...
35.1K 1K 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...
376K 7.1K 33
"But there's one rule" he says. I turn to him. "Yea? What is it?" "Don't. Fall. In. Love" ** Knox Bailey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word...