My Lovely Enemy

By klryeo

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember." s t o r y b o a r d b y @kte_lryeo e d i... More

[ chapter 1 ] New Life
[ chapter 2 ] Him, That's What
[chapter 3] Jealously or Happiness
[chapter 4] Blanket Kick
[chapter 5] Panda
[chapter 6] Pick up line.
[chapter 7] Detention
[chapter 8] Detention pt 2
[chapter 10] Present
[chapter 11] Jealously
[chapter 12] Sick
[chapter 13] Back
[chapter 14] Friend
[chapter 15] Cafe
[Chapter 16] Tease and a little bit of savageness
[Chapter 17] Piggyback
[Chapter 18] Game
[Chapter 19] Wonwoo
[Chapter 20] Gift Pt 1
[Chapter 21] Gift Pt. 2
[Chapter 22] New friend?

[chapter 9] Seventeen

135 5 0
By klryeo

• EDITED •

Sohye's POV

Today was a holiday. I was so happy to the point that I was smiling when I suddenly got up from bed remembering that I have to see Ga-in off at the airport.

I quickly dressed up with just something simple, denim shorts and a black shirt. As I was running towards the particular door I shouted, "Mom! I'm leaving so I can meet Ga-in at her house, we talked about it yesterday!"

Mom had just woken up and she was startled because of my shouting.

"Huh? Okay, come back home before it's dark," she said in a sleepy voice.

I ran towards Ga-in's house, lucky me I was right on time. She was placing her luggage in the car.

Ga-in was surprised, what do you expect. "Sohye you made it!" She said, hugging me tightly.

"Y-yah, you're crushing my bones," I said patting her on the shoulder.

"Oh sorry, it's just that I don't want to leave you yet," she said with tears forming in her eyes yet again.

"Wait here for a minute okay?" She went into the car and took out two bags.

"That's for you." She smiled. "I wanted to go and shop together but you couldn't so I got you something. I thought it would match you," she added.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to do as I was so thankful that she was the first one who I befriended when I transferred here.

"I can't accept it," I said as I returned the bag. "You have to, or else I'll feel bad," she argued.

"Well, I don't take anything for free," I took off the bracelet which I was wearing and wore it on her.

"From my side," I said smiling. "Okay Ga-in, time to leave." Her mother came out of the house, locking it.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Oh," I said, giving my best bow.

"You want to come with us to see her off?" She asked me. "If you don't mind," Ga-in added.

"Of course, you're my friend," I said, getting in the car.

After seeing Ga-in off, Ga-in's mother eventually let me take a taxi after arguing with her, which was about who to let me go with... With their driver, or to take a taxi.

But at last I won, of course. I asked the taxi driver to reach me off to Dalkkom café as there was lots of time for me to spend.

At Dalkkom café, I met three people whom I never expected to meet. It was the three princes of my school.

I couldn't believe my eyes, the three great Kenibal princes were wearing sports shoes, shorts and T-shirts.

After I had ordered my Latté I heard some one call out for me. "Oh hey Sohye! Come here," Mingyu called out.

I literally groaned, how I wished he didn't call me.

And just as I expected, he was still waving.

I pushed away my negative thoughts, made my way there and sat in front of Wonwoo, as for him he just looked at me with a blank face and then went back to his phone. Next to him was Hansol and both seemed to be playing games together.

"So why are you here today?" Mingyu asked me. "I was sending Ga-in off," I said, not looking up from the table.

"Really? That's bad cause you'll be lonely," Mingyu said giving me a knowing look.

"Not really, I have Seonho, Guanlin and Woojin," I said standing up to get the order. He was nodding, just till it reached Woojin's name.

"What, you're close with snaggletooth boy?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Why not," I said, walking away.

"Sohye, wanna come with us? We're having a basketball match with our group friends." This time Wonwoo was the one who spoke.

"Sure, if you don't mind," I replied.

"Okay, let's go," Mingyu said as he dragged all of us.

At the basketball court...

"Sohye, we want you to meet some of our friends," Wonwoo called out.

"Go on," I said, placing the box full of water down.

"Meet SEVENTEEN, our group friends," the three Kenibal princes said altogether.

They ran towards a line of boys and stood beside them. "Say the name, SEVENTEEN!" Annyeonghaseyo, Seventeen imnida!" they said altogether bowing.

I just gave an awkward bow. They acted like they were an idol group.

"You must know some of their names and some, maybe not so let's introduce ourselves fast and start the game," Hansol said as he picked up a basketball.

I only noticed some of my class mates but bring the little antisocial being I am, forgot their names.

"No need for the three of you to introduce. I know your names already," I said pulling them out from the line.

(a/n let's just say that they didn't colour their hair.)

"So I'm Choi Seungcheol but you can call me S.coups and I'm your classmate."

I didn't know what was I seeing... How can I not notice someone so handsome as him? I must be blind enough to not notice him. Heol...

"So let me start with the introduction with... Lee Jihoon aka Woozi." I looked at where Seungcheol, seemed to be their leader, pointed towards a boy who looked like a five year old like he was so freaking cute.

"Then this is Minghao, also known as The8 and we have Jun here, by the way they're both Chinese," he went on introducing person by person.

"He's Kwon Soonyoung but we call him Hoshi."

Okay I had to admit that Soonyoung guy had beautiful eyes but it reminded me of a clock who arms were at 10:10.

(E/N: wtf lololol 10:10)

"Then he's Hong Jisoo also known as Joshua."

At least this one seems like a gentleman, I thought as I looked at him from top to bottom.

"This is Seokmin aka Dokyeom, and Seungkwan, our moodmaker along with Hoshi." He pointed towards two particular balls of sunshine who were looking at me with much interest.

"That's Yoon Jeonghan and his baby Lee Chan, we call him Dino," He finished up.

"Well, it suits him," I blurted, without thinking much.

"Thank you," Dino said with a shy smile.

"So how about you aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Curious Dokyeom and Seungkwan asked together.

"Ahh... Sorry for that. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Sohye ibnida," I said in the best way I could.

"Nice to meet you, so let's start the match and Seungkwan go and buy us some water," Woozi said.

"Hyung, we don't need to bring water. Sohye already brought it for us." Hansol said.

Thank God I didn't spend my pocket money last time, I thought to myself.

Author's POV

They divided themselves into two teams started to play. The first team was of Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jeonghan and The8 while the other team were Hansol, Jun, Hoshi and Woozi.

They started to play, and the rest were at the gallery with Sohye.

As Sohye and the rest watched the two teams play, Dino approached her slowly.

Dino sat down next to her as she was immersed in watching the game she could hardly notice him.

"Sohye-ya," Dino said, patting her shoulder.

"Oh- yes?" Sohye asked Dino as she looked to her side.

"Is it okay if I ask you your age?" Dino asked carefully.

"Sure, feel free to ask. I'm 17." Sohye replied back.

(a/n I made some changes with their ages. Please don't be made.)

(E/N: I don't edit author notes anymore lol)

"So that means we're the same age, what a coincidence! Also it's the same to our group name. What month?" Dino asked.

"July," she said as Dino looked at her shocked. "Why do you look that shocked?" Sohye asked as she chuckled.

"I'm just surprised that I found someone younger than me, you see I was born in Feburary," Dino told her, the two both started laughing.

"I'm out of words," Sohye said as she was laughing.

"So what's in that bag of yours?" Dokyeom suddenly asked as he peeked into it.

"Ah that? My best friend who you didn't get to know gave it to me." Sohye said, feeling a little bit down now that she missed Ga-in.

Joshua noticed how Sohye's mood was going down so he spoke up. "It's okay, you can make a lot of friends. Or we'll all be your friends." He told her.

As time passed, Dino and the rest which were not playing got along really well with Sohye. They also got to know each other more.

After they had finished playing...

It wasn't even dark, it was only 2:00 pm.
As they were getting ready to leave, someone tugged Sohye's sleeve making her jump.

It was no other than Wonwoo, who had a Meong (~멍) expression.

(E/N: 'meong' means 'blank')

________________________________

Sorry for the late update(╥﹏╥) as I had misplaced my mind (it means I wasn't getting ideas.) and also for the boring update.

And also ('▽')Editor nim -starx1004-
take your time and thank you in advance.

Your Jincha Jeongmal Wanjeon Daebak Real Heol boring author,

~kte

E/N:

Yo I took my time.

-xxStarxx

Sorry once again for making you scroll down and read or even make you skip the long author note. (*'*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 36 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
6.2K 215 22
"Last time you left me, this time you left my heart"
999 48 13
A series of love story between you and SEVENTEEN members. It's either death will bring you away from them or it will be the starting points of your l...
5.2K 254 18
➤ what if one day you'll wake realizing that you like your best friend? well minghao couldn't do anything but to keep it from his buddy, junhui. ✎ sh...