Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... More

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

The Silent Treatment

78 2 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

A few weeks passed since we learnt that Raiden is like me except he's a half demon like Louisa. Raiden and Kou still tend to bicker since they're both idols and they like to fight over me whenever I'm in the room. Aside from that, Kou isn't the only one who's fighting over me, it's also the other vampires and whenever I'm near Raiden one of them tries to keep Raiden away from me. I don't know what their problem is but they'll be asking for it if they don't watch it because I'm literally at my limit.

I was in one of the music rooms with Raiden and the rest of his bandmates and they were practising for the gig that he told me about from before. Once they were done, I clapped for them and I said to them.

"Wow boys, that was a great performance."

"Thanks, Goth girl."

Sammy said to me with the thumbs up. Just then, a tired voice spoke up.

"Mind keeping it down, I'm trying to take a nap."

I frowned annoyingly because I knew who that voice belonged to. I looked in the corner of the room and it was Shu and he was napping like always. Raiden frowned and he then said to Shu.

"Well excuse for me interrupting your 'nap', but, in case if you didn't know already but we've got a gig to practice for so why don't you go somewhere else."

"I would have but I can't be bothered, besides, I was hoping to get some alone time with Kano."

I blushed a little when Shu said this and then Raiden said to Shu.

"I'll politely let you know, Kano can make her own decisions and it's not up to you what she can or cannot do."

"Yeah, you tell him, Bud."

Seth said Raiden with a smirk on his face while I stood there with a sweat drop running down my head.

"Uh, I'm still here and don't I have a say in this conversation?"

"It doesn't matter to me what she does, I'm just saying because I like listening to her play the piano but, you had to ruin it when you came along with your bandmates."

Shu said to Raiden who was trying his best not to get angry.

"Oh it's my fault, is it? well, let me tell you something you and your brothers need to work on a new attitude because right now, the one that you have stinks."

I sighed annoyingly since I knew this was going to end up in another argument. I shook my head and I then turned on my heel and left the classroom.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK...

I shouted angrily as I paced back and forth on the rooftop and the girls, Remi, Louisa and Yui, watched listened to me but whenever they tried to say something I cut them off.

Kano: "Ugh!! can this night get any worse?! those vampires and Raiden have been fighting over me since he got here and it's driving me insane!"

Remi: "Well, can you blame-

Kano: "Honestly! I thought Raiden would be an influence on those blood-sucking parasites but oh no!, Mr Prince charming is like the rest of them!!"

Louisa: "They're just stupid and also-"

Kano: "Have you guys even listened to what they kept saying about me?! they kept saying that 'Kano doesn't belong to you' or 'Kano can make her own decisions' or' 'Keneko-chan's mine'! Blah! blah! blah!"

Yui: "But they're just worried-"

Kano: "I mean what the hell am I?! some kind of prize to be won or something?! honestly they're so childish! it makes me wanna...arrgh!!"

I threw one of my fireballs at the fence making the girls flinch in fear. Yui spoke up.

"Eek! she's really furious big time!"

"Kano, chill out, I get the idea that your head is about to explode with those guys but, have considered teaching them a lesson? like knocking their heads or something?"

Remi said to me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I shook my head for a no and I said to her.

"Nope, I tried that but they still keep bickering like little kids."

Louisa smirked and she then said to me.

"Then how about this for an idea, don't bother interacting with either one of them, you see, back in my home in Spain, there was this one guy that dated one of my friends and he was a total nutcase, long story short, my girl decided to teach him a lesson by giving him the silent treatment and then he came back to her begging for forgiveness."

I giggled at that story and I said to her.

"That sounds like a plan Louisa, it's times like this you really are the devil."

"What did you expect? I am a she-devil it's sometimes my job to cause trouble around here."

I giggled at her again and I then spoke up.

"Well, then, a little silent treatment will teach them a lesson and it will serve them right and it will also show them that I am no prize to be won."

"Well said, Kano."

Remi said as she smacked my shoulder making me fall to the ground.

"Whoops, sorry."

"Someday Remi, I'm gonna kill you."

Louisa and Yui sweat dropped when they saw my angry aura.

THE NEXT NIGHT...

I got out of the limo and I headed to the school building. Laito called out to me.

"Hey, Idol-chan."

"Hey, Remi."

I ignored Laito and I caught up with her and Dermot leaving a confused Laito standing there.

3RD PERSON POV

"Was it just me or did Idol-chan just gave the brush-off?"

"Hahahaha! I think she just did."

Ayato said to Laito. During classes, Kano didn't say a word or look at any of the brothers at all. Raiden saw Kano and he said to her.

"Hey Kano, fancy joining practice with us?"

Kano ignored Raiden and she then said to Louisa, Yui and Remi.

"Hey girls, I've got the night off, how about we head to that new arcade?"

"Sounds good to me."

Raiden was confused because he thought for sure that Kano would say yes but not this time. Raiden was wondering why Kano ignored him but that was when he knew what game she was playing. Kou frowned and he then said to Raiden.

"You do know that this is your fault, thanks to you Keneko-chan isn't speaking to any of us."

"Uh, Kano isn't speaking to me either and it's not just me it's also you, your brothers and the rest of the vampires that caused Kano to give us the silent treatment."

Kou was confused at this and then Raiden said to him.

"Let me put it simply because we've been arguing constantly over Kano like a pair of wild dogs fighting for their mate, Kano is no ignoring us to teach us a lesson."

Kou was surprised when Raiden said this and he then asked him.

"You've got experience when it came to this stuff?"

"I did date this one chick back in junior high but then she gave me the silent treatment after I became too protective of her."

"And did she speak to you again?"

"Nope, she just gave me a smack on the cheek and dumped me."

Kou covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing and then he then asked Raiden.

"So what are we supposed to do? we can't speak to Keneko-chan since she's ignoring us."

"Well, you and I do have the night off from work, how about we follow them and find out what those girls are planning, like I said, one of them put that idea in Kano's head and they'll be talking about us."

Raiden said with a smirk and then Kou smirked back at him.

"So Prince charming does have an evil side to him."

"Says you."

While Kou and Raiden were chatting, Louisa looked at the two of them and she then said to Kano.

"Looks like Kou and Raiden are getting along well, I think this plan is working."

"Hehe, and it was a smart idea as well, by giving them the cold shoulder they'll have no choice but to get along."

Kano said with a smirk. Remi smirked back and she then said to Kano.

"You're right, it does sound like a great plan."

"Eek, Reiji alert."

Kano turned her back towards Reiji and then he said to her.

"Kano, stop ignoring us."

Kano glanced at Reiji but she turned away afterwards. Reiji sighed and he then said to her.

"This childish behaviour is getting out of control, Yui doesn't even think about picking up this kind of behaviour."

"Uh...yes Reiji."

Remi then placed her hand on Yui's head and she then said to Reiji.

"Whatever Reiji, anyway, I hope you don't mind but Yui is hanging out with us after classes are over."

Reiji frowned and he then said to Remi.

"I will not allow-"

Raiden covered Reiji's mouth and he then said to the girls.

"Sorry about that ladies, Reiji a word!"

Raiden dragged Reiji away from the girls with his hand still covering his mouth. Raiden had dragged Reiji with the other vampires and he then uncovered Reiji's mouth.

"Raiden! explain!"

"Ssh!!"

Raiden hushed Reiji and he then explained to Reiji why Kano has been ignoring him and the other vampire brothers. Subaru frowned and he then spoke up.

"So that's why she's been acting oddly, oh brother."

"So what's your plan prince Charming?"

Ayato asked Raiden and he then said to the others.

"We'll just follow them and find out how Kano is feeling about us after hearing us bickering over her."

"And what if she catches us?"

Yuma asked Raiden. Raiden sweat dropped and he then said to the vampire brothers.

"We run away with our tails between our legs, Kano will probably try and roast us alive with her blue flames."

After Raiden said this, the vampire brothers pictured an angry Kano with her cat ears and tails out and she shouted.

"You guys are dead!!!"

The vampire brothers gulped and then Kou spoke up.

"That's something that Keneko-cha will do to us."

"Ore-sama agrees with this plan."

TIME SKIP...

KANO'S POV

We were on our way to the arcade and Louisa was telling us a few funny stories.

"So this handsome I met in a restaurant with my family, he was acting like the perfect gentleman at first but then, the next thing I knew he became evil and rude so when I decided to give a thrashing he told me he had an evil twin."

We laughed at Louisa's story and then Remi spoke up.

"If my Dermot treated me like that, I'll beat him to death."

"That's always your answer whenever a boy is mean to you."

I said to her and then Louisa asked Yui.

"So when was the last Oreo asked you out Yui?"

"He hasn't asked me out, in fact, I don't think he's interested in me."

"Oh come now, sure you're a bit naive at times, no offence but, Ayato and his brothers do tend to have trouble how a human feels towards them when it comes to love."

I nodded my head in agreement and I could tell that we were being followed and I knew who they were. I whispered to the girls.

"Don't look now girls but we've got the boys following us."

Remi glanced over her shoulder and she smirked at me.

"You wanna have some fun with them?"

"Oh yeah."

I said with a smirk and we made it to the arcade.

3RD PERSON POV

The boys peeked out of their hiding spots and then Raiden spoke up.

"Listen, scatter about and don't let Kano see you."

"Why do we need to split up?"

"Do you really want people to think that we're stalkers? in case if you hadn't noticed Kou and I have a reputation to think about."

Kou nodded his head in agreement and then the boys split up after entering the arcade. Kano and Remi were playing a shooting game and then Remi said to her.

"You've got a higher score than me, Kano."

"Maybe that's because I'm picturing these zombies as the Sakamaki brothers and what I do to them if they annoy me again."

Kano said as she fired her weapon killing more zombies. The triplets gulped when Kano said this and they ducked after Louisa looked over her shoulder to see who made that sound. Yui was trying to get a toy from one of the claw machines but she failed miserably and then Kano managed to get one for her which was a plushie of Pikachu.

"Thanks, Kano."

"You're welcome."

Subaru frowned and mumbled.

"I could have won something for Kano."

"Until you break the machine in frustration after failing too many times."

Yuma said to Subaru making Shin laugh at him. Subaru was gonna yell but Yuma quickly covered his mouth before Kano and Yui looked where the sound came from.

"Did you hear something?"

"Probably one of the arcade machines, come on let's go and find Louisa and Remi, I'm feeling a little peckish."

After the two of them left, Yuma and Shin sighed of relief. The girls got some ice cream and when the waitress came over with Remi and Kano's ice cream the girls were surprised how big Kano's sundae was.

"One strawberry cake and our special chocolate sundae jumbo."

The waitress puts down the sundae on the table with a thud which made the girls looks at Kano shock.

"Enjoy."

Kou and Raiden were shocked by this as well. Raiden then spoke up.

"You've gotta be kidding, how big is her sweet tooth?"

"From the look of things I'd say a really massive one which is probably bigger than that pipsqueak's Kanato's sweet tooth."

Suddenly, one of the fangirls from school saw Raiden and Kou and then one of them shouted.

Fangirl 1: "Look it's Kou and Raiden!"

Fangirl 2: "OMG they're so close!!"

Raiden and Kou sweat dropped as a shiver went down their spines. They looked over their shoulders and then some of their fan girls ran towards them and they were squealing with excitement.

"Oh crap!"

"Run for it!"

Raiden shouted as he and Kou made a ran away from their fangirls. Kano and the rest of the girls watched the whole scene and they were laughing at them. 

"Oh man, I feel bad for them but that was funny! Hahaha!"

"Hahahaha! I couldn't agree with you more! Hahahaha!!"

Remi shouted as she was laughing hysterically. Kou and Raiden managed to lose sight of their fans since they hid behind some of the bushes outside of the arcade. Kou peeked out of their hiding spot and he then said to Raiden.

"Phew, that was close, I think we're in the clear."

"Ugh, Kano and the others were laughing at us, I'm glad Sammy and John weren't here to see that."

"Now's not the time to worry about your pride, we've got bigger issues to worry about, come on!"

Kou grabbed Raiden's arm and then he dragged him back inside of the arcade. After the girls got something to eat they decided to head home. Louisa whispered in Kano's ear.

"Shall we string them along a bit longer?"

"Nah, fun's over, but first."

Kano picks up a small pebble from the ground and then she threw it at Subaru's head.

"Ow!"

Subaru stood up from his hiding spot and he shouted at Kano.

"Kano what the hell?!!"

"I should have known."

KANO'S POV

Subaru rubbed his head while the others appeared from their hiding spots. 

"Nice one Subaru."

Raiden said as he glared at Subaru. Louisa smirked and she then said to him.

"Well, it serves you right for stalking us the whole night."

The boys looked shocked when Louisa said this and then Ayato spoke up.

"Wait a second! you knew we were spying on you?!"

"Duh, it doesn't take a genius like me to figure out what you guys were up to."

"Then tell us why you've been giving us the silent treatment!"

"It's because you guys have been fighting over me and you've been acting like a bunch of kids and I hate it, I mean what the hell do I look like? some kind of prize to be won?"

The vampires smirked and they nodded their heads and then Remi spoke up.

"Oh dear..."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I used my blue flames on them but Reiji, Shu, Ruki and Raiden ducked in time. Aside from the others from nearly being burnt to a crisp the other four sweat dropped nervously. A dry aura surrounded me as my cat ears and tails appeared.

"Wrong answer and that's my response to you lot as well, now if you guys don't change your attitudes I seriously will burn you all to a crisp and they'll be nothing left but ash, understood?"

Yui and Remi hugged each other in fear and Remi spoke up.

"Yikes!! do what she says! do what she says!!"

"She's serious everyone!!"

You shouted in a panic. The boys nodded their heads and then Raiden spoke up.

"Don't worry Kano, it won't happen again we promise we won't fight, we'll just have to try and get along even though we hate each other's guts."

The boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good, now if you'll excuse us, we're busy ladies."

3RD PERSON POV

After the ladies left, Kou shook his head to get rid of the sot off himself and he then spoke up.

"Sheesh, I know Keneko-chan has a temper but, I've never seen her this bad before."

"I knew something like this was gonna happen and it looks like in the near future we have to be extra careful about what we say and do in front of her."

Raiden said to the others and then Ruki spoke up.

"I hate to say this, but Raiden has a very good point, we better get home as well before Kano decides to change her mind."

Back with Kano and her friends, Kano was laughing hysterically and she then spoke up.

"Oh man, that was hilarious!! I wish they could've seen their faces!! Hahahahahaha!!!"

Yui, Remi and Louisa sweat dropped as Kano continued to laugh.

"Kano, you scare me sometimes."

"At least now I know why you guys try to stay on her good side, not only are her flames hot, her temper is hotter than her flames."

"I know, I almost feel sorry for those guys but they were asking for it."

Remi, Louisa and Yui said to Kano as she tries to calm herself from laughing hysterically. Kano wipes her tears of laughter and she then spoke up.

"Too right they were asking for it but still, at least something good came out of it, they were able to get along when I wasn't talking to them."

The girls saw the smile on Kano's face and they smiled back at her and they nodded their heads in agreement.

There were at times when the vampires and the demons don't get along, however, after tonight's events they were able to get along while Kano gave them the silent treatment. It's as they say 'Silence is golden, speech is silver.'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.2K 53
[ COMPLETED ] "I would never fall for him, ever again." After the last fight between the Demon Slayer Corps and Kibutsuji Muzan. The world has finall...
5.5K 121 32
"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
72.2K 2K 23
Akastski... Is there a history behind the name? Or are there only lies and deceit? Two Prophecies that intertwine like Time and Fate... Time and Fate...
3.2K 219 39
This takes place fifteen years after the whole Rido mess at Cross academy where we catch up to what happened to Yui and Zero, Kaname and Yuki with wh...