Adopted

By chanbabie

Just a sad lonely girl in an orphanage ..... That's until Kim SeokJin adopted her How will she deal with liv... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

Part 6

1.6K 78 72
By chanbabie

We was in the mini van on our way to the restaurant and I've only been near Leah for like 5 minutes and I've already had enough of her .

I was sitting by myself because Jin was driving and I felt awkward around any one else . Jungkook and Leah was behind me arguing about something .

Leah : you never believe me !
Jungkook : maybe because your a compulsive liar !

I looked up and Jungkook was now sitting right next to me . He was obviously moving away from her . I don't blame him to be honest , she's so annoying .

When we got to the restaurant we all sat down and I sat in between Jungkook and Jimin because that was the only seat left .

The atmosphere was very very awkward .

Jin : so Belle .... do you want to tell us about yourself ?
Me : well um my name is Belle Lee and I'm 15 years old . There's not much to know about me because I'm quite a boring person I suppose
Tae : I'm sure your not boring ! I bet your really fun to hang about with

I smiled and the food came out . We was all eating and then Jungkook spoke up .

Jungkook : I'm sorry

I looked up and he was looking at me .

Jungkook : I was really horrible to you and you didn't deserve it
Me : apology accepted

I smiled and Leah glared at me .

Leah : I saw the way you just looked at my man

I turned my head around and she was standing up glaring at me .

Me : I smiled at him because he apologised !

"Don't shout at me little girl !" She shouted as she walked to where I was sitting .

I stood up and she got in my face .

Jungkook : Leah leave her alone ! She's a child for gods sake !

Leah looked at him then looked at me .

"You stay away from my man , little girl" she said glaring .

"Okay , old lady" I said glaring back .

They all looked at me shocked that I actually said that . I was shocked myself that I said that to be honest .

Jin : so the weather is nice today
Leah : how dare you !

She flicked my forehead really hard with her horrible acrylic claws .

I pushed her and she pushed me back harder .

Jimin : should someone stop them ?
Jhope : shh its entertainment

She grabbed onto my hair so I grabbed onto her hair . Little did I know she was wearing hair extensions ....

I pulled my hand away and I had a handful of hair extensions . Everyone tried holding their laughs .

"You - you horrible little wretch !" She screamed before punching me straight in the mouth then pushing me making me land on Jungkook .

I had braces and I felt them smash into my gums . I tasted blood and I knew it was a lot .

I stood up and Jungkook grabbed my wrist tightly dragging me out to the van then pushing me in the back .

"Why Belle . Just why would you pick a fight with someone older !" He shouted

"She started it !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 23.3K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
663K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
904K 48.8K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...