Old Friend || The Originals

By cassernzero

Faerie - A species of humanoid creature once native to earth, but now primarily exist in the dimensional plan... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

3.6K 83 3
By cassernzero

Bo's POV

It's been a week since that Witch tried to kill Marcel and I've been trying to him but to no avail. So, I decide to visit The Mikaelsons to see if they've heard anything. I teleport to the compound to find Marcel, Klaus, Elijah, and... that Witch. Who is dead and laid out in a sacrificial manner.

Elijah examines the body while we stand beside him "Can I get you anything, Brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?" Klaus asks sarcastically, I roll my eyes "You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah asks back "Back in the day, when the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel says "It's a rather large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah says "Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the three of us as well. If he was supposed to be the prize fighter, why leave him dead in our front yard?" Klaus asks, maybe something far worse than this Papa Tunde is coming.

Rebekah arrives and joins us "Well, don't you look cheery. Listen to this—a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux." Rebekah tells us, so I was right "What?" Klaus says shocked "The tourist thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle." Rebekah says.

Hayley appeared from behind us with Davina's drawings "I have a theory about who one of them could be. Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming." Hayley says, I don't know who this Celeste is but if she's the one who hijacked the ritual then I will end her "First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." Klaus states. This family and the many enemies they've accumulated over the centuries are going to bite them back hard someday.

I go with Marcel to find Sophie Deveraux "Bo, did you know that someone messed with the ritual?" Marcel asks as we walk through the city "I had a theory and that was confirmed thanks to Rebekah telling us about the resurrected Harvest Girl." I say. Marcel stops and turns to face me "You never thought to tell me?" Marcel asks a little peeved "You never asked me, besides it seemed like you never wanted to talk to me again." I say a little sad, Marcel calms down and looks down "I'm sorry, Bo. It's just—" Marcel says "It's okay. I know, how did you think I felt when nothing happened but now that we know someone took over the ritual. We can bring back Davina, she's like a daughter to me and I'll end anyone who causes her harm." I state, Marcel nods in agreement.

We get to Rousseau's and find Sophie and a girl, who I assume is her sister "Monique Deveraux. Everyone in the Quarter's been talking about you." Marcel says "Classy. You kill her Mother and now you've come to threaten her?" Sophie accuses "I'm not here to threaten anyone." Marcel says trying to reassure them "What do you want, Marcel?" Monique asks as she glances at me as if she's trying to get a read on me "There were three more Girls sacrificed during The Harvest. I want to bring them back." Marcel answers "Who are you kidding? You don't want these girls. You just want Davina back so you can use her power again." Sophie accuses.

I glares at her "I just want her alive." Marcel states offended by her accusation "He's telling the truth." Monique states "How do you know that?" Sophie asks, yeah, how she know that "I can feel it. He's loyal to her, they both are." She answers glancing at me "They here to help." She states.

We all go back to the compound where Sophie is preparing a locator spell, I'm not sure she has enough magic to do the spell. I could easily do the spell but she insisted "You got enough power left to find these witches?" Marcel asks skeptically "I know The Harvest was an epic fail, but I can still do a locator spell. But before I do that, we need to make a deal." Sophie says, is she serious? Marcel give her a look "What Deal?" He asks "If I betray these witches, they're gonna come looking for me. And if I'm caught, I'm dead." Sophie says.

"I said I'd protect you." Marcel states then Sophie retorts with how she doesn't want to get in the middle of whatever the witch or vampire war and for that she needs money in order to leave "Find the witches. I'll give you anything you could ever need." Marcel says assuring her. Sophie is trying and failing at locating the other witches, I knew I should've done the spell instead of her "I'm weaker than I thought." She says, I scoff "You want the deal, Soph, you gotta hold up your end. I'm on a clock." Marcel says urgently.

I feel magic beside me I glance to my side and it's Monique, she's moving the spell along "Okay. It's working." Sophie says surprised. It only shows the location of one witch, god this is such a waste of time "That's only one. I need all three." Marcel says "I'm giving you whatever I can pick up." Sophie says, I scoff "Keep trying." Marcel says "Or don't." We hear someone say, it's Klaus "Who needs a locator spell when I have all the leverage I need right here?" Klaus says then vamp-speeds away with Monique "No! Monique!" Sophie shouts.

I let out a frustrated yell, what the hell, Klaus "Marcel, take my hand." I say, Marcel gives me a look "What?" He asks "Take my hand, we're wasting time." I say. He takes my hand, I concentrate to feel around for Klaus' presence. I teleport Marcel and myself, where in the French Quarter "Woah." I hear Marcel say, probably sick from teleporting for the first time "Yeah, sorry about that. Try not to throw up." I say "Give me a warning next time." Marcel says, I scoff.

Marcel and I hear Klaus threaten to kill Monique, if a witch named Bastiana doesn't show herself "The hell you think you're doing?" Marcel says angrily "I'm opening negotiations." Klaus says amused. I get angry "Well, here's my first offer." I say as I create a ball of light and shoot it towards Klaus that sends him flying into a car. I glance at Marcel "Kick his ass." I say to him and Marcel charges at Klaus, I go to check on Monique "Are you okay?" I ask her, she nods.

I see Tunde's Blade on the ground, I pick it up; such dark magic contained in a blade. I look at the fight going on between Klaus and Marcel, Klaus is getting the upper-hand on Marcel then he snaps Marcel's neck. I sneak up behind Klaus turn him around and plunge Tunde's Blade into his chest "That's for Davina." I say as look of betrayal is etched on his face then he cried out in pain and falls to the ground unconscious.

An old witch appears out of nowhere, who I assume is Bastiana "I'll take it from here." She tells me with sickeningly sweet smile. I give her a blank stare, I wonder if she's the one who took Davina's place "I'm not the one you seek, Fae." She tells me. I scoff and turn around to check on Marcel, I teleport him and myself to the compound.

A few hours later Marcel sends his vampires to go look for Rebekah and Klaus, I hope Rebekah is alright but I hope Klaus is suffering immense pain "Marcel!" I hear Elijah shout "Where's my Brother?" Elijah demands "I got guys out looking for him right now." Marcel answers, Elijah throw a temper tantrum; throwing vampires left and right.

Hayley calms him down, jeez, he's no better than Klaus, I can tell Marcel is frustrated and so am I "Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums, snapped my neck, tried to take on a coven of witches by himself. He got dropped. I don't know where he is or how to find him." Marcel tells Elijah "They also have Rebekah. Every one of you will help me to find them. I'm gonna kill them all." Elijah states.

Marcel sends out more vampires to look for Rebekah and Klaus, and I've been concentrating trying to feel out for their presences, but I can't find them anywhere. Where ever they are some kind of magic is blocking them and I can't pinpoint it, I'm more worried about Rebekah than I am of Klaus; he can suffer for all I care.

Elijah returns from talking to the witches "Anything?" Elijah asks "They're putting eyes and ears out everywhere. Daywalkers are working every contact we've got. Cops, dock worker, guys in the Treme... word is out: anyone trying to earn favor with me get a lifetime of it, if they find them." Marcel says "Good. I need a pen and paper." Elijah says then walks away. We follow after him "Hey, am I taking orders from you now, or are we in this together?" Marcel asks peeved, Elijah starts to remove his jacket "Pen and paper, Marcellus. Now!" Elijah demands, Marcel sighs "I want her back just as much as you do, you know... the both of them." Marcel says and walks away.

I glare at Elijah and kick him in the shin "What th—Bo?!" Elijah says angrily "Stop treating Marcel like a child or you'll get repeated kicks to the shin." I tell him heatedly, he just glares at me then turns around stripping off his shirts "Hayley!" He shouts. Hayley appears "Elijah! You're back. Did you find any... thing?" She asks as she stares awkwardly at Elijah's body that is covered in tattooed names "What is happening?" Hayley asks confused "I need you to make a list of these names." Elijah answers.

Marcel finally comes back with a pen and paper "It's called a Devinette. It's old school. Kind of a riddle. Witches use them to teach their kids. Solve it, and it disappears." Marcel explains, so we have to solve a riddle to find Rebekah and Klaus "The name next to Sabine... Annie La Fleur, she's the witch that was shunned from her coven just over a year ago. Never knew why, but I can find out." Marcel says.

Marcel and Elijah leave to find more information about Anne La Fleur witch, which leaves me alone with Hayley. I've been reading as I wait for Marcel and Elijah to come back and Hayley's been researching the names, I feel her staring at me for a moment as if she's trying to figure me out. I stop reading and look at her "Yes?" I ask "What were you to The Mikaelsons?" Hayley asks. I think about it for a moment "Well, I was a good friend to them, almost family then I wasn't." I answer.

"What happened?" She asks "If we find Klaus and I hope we don't, you can ask him because it's his fault." I answer then go back to reading "Of course." Hayley says. Elijah and Marcel come back "You were right about the Deveraux Witch." Elijah says to Hayley "Find anything about Clara, the mystery witch?" Marcel asks "Not much. She was a nurse at the Fleur-de-Lis Sanitorium." Hayley answers.

Marcel has look of panic on his face at what she said "Recognize her?" Hayley asks as she shows us a picture on the computer screen "Top row, second from the right." Elijah asks as he turn to look at Marcel, who's looking like he's about to sweat buckets "Marcel? Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah are somewhere suffering horribly? If you know something, talk." Elijah demands "The Sanitorium. That's where you'll find them." Marcel says "Are you sure? How do you know?" Hayley asks "I just know." Was Marcel's answer.

I narrow my eyes at Marcel, what is he hiding? "How do you know?" Elijah asks "If I'm right, you need to exactly what we're walking into. We did something, Rebekah and I... I think the witches are trying to use it against her. It was, uh... something you're not gonna like." Marcel says. What the hell?! How could Marcel and Rebekah even think of doing that, I've never met their Father before but I've heard stories and I hope to never meet him.

We get to the Sanitorium, I sense around for Klaus and Rebekah. I find them in the basement with Marcel following close behind. We see Rebekah fighting off Klaus, Marcel rushes to attack him but Klaus easily tosses aside then I create a sword made of light and charged him but he grabs me by the throat "Bo, just the person I wanted to see. How could you betray me and leave me to the witches?" Klaus asks angrily "Y...you betrayed... me first. N... now, Apologize!" I choke out.

Klaus blankly stare at me as his grip on my throat loosens. Elijah appears and stabs Klaus in the chest with Tunde's Blade, he lets me go "Go. Both of you. Run as far and as fast as you can. Run!" Elijah tells Rebekah and Marcel, they vamp-speed away. I rub my throat "Bo, you should go too." Elijah says, I clear my throat as I rub it "I'm not scared of Klaus' wrath." I say to Elijah. Okay, maybe I'm a little scared but Klaus is not going to run me out of New Orleans, I'd like to see him try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3.4K 61
{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of his scotch before setting it down on th...
18.9K 448 31
A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordinary magic. Stronger than any French Quar...
60.6K 2.5K 50
π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
1.3K 12 19
It's been five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons according to the prophecy that Lucien Castle brought to New Orleans. The Strix are disbanded, T...