the bachelor ▹ dan howell x r...

By reinfalldeer

thirty woman, ten weeks, one man. ❝welcome to this season of the bachelor❞ ❀❀❀ PRAISE FOR THE BACHELOR: ❝thi... More

author's note
playlist
introductions
impressions
roses
dan
real
revenge
betrayal
amore
pretty
wires
tripped
rumors
coke
flee
daniel
fin
sequel

epilogue

984 58 60
By reinfalldeer

"stai facendo grande, principessa," my mother complimented me as i delivered the last order of the day. i brushed my hands on my apron, beaming back up at her.

i had come straight home after i declined the rose. at first i was just planning on staying for a couple of weeks but a year later i was still here.

it was hard in the beginning, to push someone completely out of your life, but memories fade and as do feelings. i no longer viewed daniel with a sense of admiration or anger, but instead like an old friend in a distant past.

i decided against starting to date again. it wasn't because i still wasn't over dan, but rather that i simply just wanted to focus on myself. i was much happier now but my life went back into the same mundane pattern as before. i was happy, but bored.

i took a seat by the window. the sun set created rays of light that leaked into the restaurant. the dust particles were visible in the air. it was then that i received the phone call.

"is this y/n l/n?"

"yes. who is this?"

"i'm lindsey williams from abc."

"okay?"

"i'm here to speak to you about being the new bachelorette."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.4K 27
DISCLAIMER : i wrote this when i was like 12 lol and dan's gay so be gentle lol It's been five years since Dan and Y/N broke up. They both continued...
6.6K 139 20
You would have never thought you would live with your older cousin but it happened. ( Y/N ) Lester wanted to move to London but needed a flat mate an...
1.1K 107 21
Daniel James Howell. 25 years old. Having a hard time dealing with a breakup and his bestfriends sign him up as a contestant on the new TV show Bache...
234K 6.9K 200
{completed} You're an awkward and shy girl, who's done with school. You don't have many friends. Your parents are not supportive of you, even though...