just friends | jaehyun

By etherealjae

she hid her pain so beautifully, no one noticed until it was too late. la douleur exquise (n.) - the heart w... More

day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6
day 7
day 8
day 9
day 10
day 11
day 12
day 12
day 13
day 14
day 15
day 16
day 17
day 18
day 19
day 20
day 21
day 21
day 22
day 23
day 24
day 25
day 26
day 27
day 28
day 28
day 29
tiny announcement
day 30
day 31
day 32
day 33
just friends q & a
day 34
day 35
day 35
day 38
day 38

day 26

8.7K 544 81
By etherealjae

day 26
05.21.17
7:00PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Doctor and Psychologist of Seoul National Hospital with an Explanation to 17 Year Old's Suicide.

____________

Found dead in her family's apartment, investigators uncover potential evidence to why the high schooler committed suicide almost 2 weeks ago.

"Y/N L/N possibly could have had body dysmorphia; similar to obsessive-compulsive disorders, and eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia," stated Doctor Min, following before Lee Minah, who stated:

"However, something must have triggered her to act like this, as if her body wasn't perfect," concluded the psychologist, after looking at images of Y/N's body.

"As you can clearly see from the wounds Y/N inflicted on herself, she targeted her wrists, where the deepest wounds were located, to her thighs and calves." Doctor Min explained, labeling all of the cuts that Y/N made on herself.

"Alongside with this, Y/N was also dressed in clothing that seemed to act as pajamas: a worn out, baggy T-shirt and baggy shorts. This may not seem significant, but as seen from previous victims of suicide, they tend to cover up their body as if they're ashamed of it; as if their body is dirty." Lee Minah also explained, expressing her empathy for Y/N, but also other girls who suffered such terrible things.

"These actions may come from being body-shamed, or even raped, giving these victims the impression that their body is 'worthless'," the psychologist stated, according to research.

Unfortunately, there has been no evidence of Y/N's potential bullying issue in her school, with students still mourning over her death. Additionally, there have been no signs of sexual assault or abuse on Y/N's body, but researchers still may be able to detect any sexual activity that occurred about 1-2 weeks prior to her death.

If any individual has any information about Y/N's causes of death, please contact F/N, L/N, who wishes to find out the reasons to why she "left the world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 851 18
In which a girl comes back to her hometown just to find that her best friend isn't who she thinks he would be. Idol 🎤 au
21.2K 658 27
*°• mark can't understand why donghyuck would break up with him all of sudden and while trying to figure it out he discovers something unexpected•°* ...
244K 6.5K 37
"the feeling of wanting someone to love you..i understand it now" in which jung jaehyun uses shin hyesun in order to get close to her best friend but...
74.6K 3.6K 17
Lee Taeyong, who suffered from a rare disorder meet a Jung Jaehyun in a place where he considered as hell. ==•• started : 05 / 20 status : completed ...