Jeon Jungkook Imagines/one Sh...

By Kim_Hye-Jae

It isn't much just drabbles of things I had come up with?? Start: 16/6/17 End:6/3/18 The Cover used for this... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dear jungkook
8
:)
Texts
10
11
a note from me
The attached note
BTS at AMAs
sorry
Happy birthday Seokjin
Princes x princesses The prank wars
The meaning Of Her
His RunAway Girl
Im Okay
not an update
Criminals
Hospital
The Adventures Of Y/n & Jahee
Never letting go
Angel
to all shinee fans
jonghyun & me
im sorry
The Evil prince and Thieves
All about Me
The Caring boyfriend
Dear y/n
Preschool
Merry christmas
Spill the Tae
so
Before you get mad
Blind
once again
Please guys
To you
Her Freedom
DUDES
Until Death Reunites us.
please
Taehyung appreciation post
Don't Like It
IDFC
A/N last of the year
Happy New years!😼😼
Pool day
Love at first sight
Rockabye Baby
serious moment
poof
Cramps
Facts
Help Me
texting
meeting the pied piper
Farewell pied piper
a/n
Drinking buddy
Please forgive me
The world's end
No title😅😅
Friendship matters
Jungkook's poem
Love notes
The Girl with no name
Im grounded
Tag You're It
Drawing girl
Awake
Le mafia
Surpriseu
Her Struggle
Upset
His wrong choices
Princess
Parents
Please
Heart day
Im In Pain
HER
sorry...Again
Lollipop
imagine short(jhope)
caught in a lie
Insane accident
protective/avenger jungkook
Kookie
Jungkook's mother
Twins car trouble
Quiet jungkook
omg
shorts
shorts 2
authors notes
Authors note (RANT)
NOTESYY😂
Choices
Your Choices
one more
Mini kook shorts
New book
Ending note
extra Note
Bloopy
News
Jonghyun birthday imagine
New book
coming up
Now out
Last announcement!
Sneak peak
1 year anniversary!🇰🇷🎆🎆
Should I?
Don't mind it

before your time runs out

2.2K 40 3
By Kim_Hye-Jae

(This will be set in a world that doesn't have hospitals or any medicine, like say they aren't here yet but will be invented soon)

Jungkook and his wife y/n sat at their dining table eating and sharing a conversation.

Y/n felt a sudden tingle run through her body. She dropped her fork calmly while reaching for her swollen belly.

She felt happy feeling her baby kick once more. It was a little forceful but she was alright with it.

"Ah..jungkook the baby is kicking" she muttered softly.

It was loud enough for jungkook to hear as he went to put his dishes away and came back pulling. Y/n's chair back. Just to feel her stomach.

He widened his eyes and smiled feeling their child kick against her.

"Jungkook hold on a second"y/n got up as jungkook moved out of the way.

She raised up her shirt slowly and stopped right above her bump.

"Is my bump high or low?" she said to him as he stood up looking at a certain angle.

"Its low...so a boy" he spoke softly looking at y/n who seemed to pout.

"I wanted a girl" she whined as jungkook chuckled.

"It's alright, you know how it goes. You get the opposite of what you wish for." Jungkook chuckled as they both had taken showers and had gotten ready for bed.

Later that night, 3 am

Y/n woke up feeling multiple kicks.  She sat up in pain since the baby was kicking harder than usual.

She tried to stay quiet for an hour or so but once the clock had hit 5 am jungkook was getting up for work.

He sat up to see y/n on the floor crying and a wet spot on the wooden floors.

"Y/n whats the matter?" he turned on the light to get a better view of what was going on.

"T-the baby kept kicking a-and he wouldn't s-stop" she looked up at jungkook sniffling as she yelled out in pain.

"Ah! It hurts!" she screamed this time startling jungkook and he jumped over her side of the bed grabbing her phone calling a midwife and friend of theirs.

"Hello, Minzy?!  It's urgent! Y/n went into the labor and threes so much water and blood on the floor.

"Jungkook calms down, its not good for y/n and the baby. Keep calm and put y/n in the bed, put a cold towel on her head and prop her legs up on pillows. Make sure she doesn't push until I get them. You know how bad her physical condition is." Minzy told jungkook over the phone.

Jungkook thanked Minzy and had done as told putting y/n on the floor and making sure she was comfortable before. Putting a cold towel on her head.

He widened his eyes when y/n sat up starting to push. He ran over to her left side pushing her to lie down.
"No pushing! Minzy told me not to let you"

Before y/n could say anything Minzy came into the room with her younger brother Taemin.

He put on gloves and so did Minzy as they calmly told y/n what to do.

She gripped the sheets while crying and screaming. This had gone on for another hour before y/n began to feel dizzy losing consciousness every few minutes and regaining back.

Jungkook knew she was physically weak and didn't mean to get her pregnant but she wanted a child so he fulfilled her wish.

"One big push and you're done y/n I promise this time" Taemin spoke softly while holding her up with jungkook as she crushed both of their hands.

Both men muffled a scream of pain as she did so. But they dared not to scream because they were trying to stay strong for her.

After a while they all heard a cry. Y/n. Fell back tiredly as she spoke. "Thank you Minzy"

Jungkook nodded at Minzy as Taemin rubbed his hand going to help Minzy clean their baby boy who had stopped crying and only stared at them as they clean him in lukewarm water.

Jungkook caressed y/n's hair softly as she smiled softly at jungkook having a tighter grip on his hand. He whispered sweet words into her ear.

"You did a great job.  Now our son will be able to physically see you and call you mommy"  jungkook spoke as y/n smiled weakly as Minzy and Taemin brought their son back clean and now in clothes bundled up in a blanket with a small hat on his head.

They handed him to y/n first whose eyes started to become dull.

"What do you want to name the baby y/n?" Jungkook spoke softly to her seeing that she was giving up on her life though she was fighting the urge to sleep.

"I-I...think jeongsan...is a unique name..besides you wanted that name right?" she smiled up at jungkook as he leaned down to give her a kiss.

She returned it gladly as her eyes slowly began to close while he sang to her. He began to cry quietly watching as she struggled to stay awake.

"Kookie, I'm so sleepy..you wouldn't mind me sleeping would you?" she muttered her grip loosening on his hand.

"Of course you can sleep, I and jeongsan will be waiting here for you to wake up." He sniffled as she smiled at him.

She nodded slowly before soon passing out her heart stopping as she stopped breathing.

It pained jungkook to see her like this so he fell onto his knees sobbing loudly.

Their son had woken up by jungkook crying since he was startled and he to began wailing in tears.

Y/n didn't want to leave earth or her family but she had to.  It was her time anyway.

(Sorry wattpad published this way too soon while it was under editing)

Years later jeongsan and jungkook were both at the hospital. Jungkook bad gotten into a car accident and his wounds were life-threatening.

His son was only sixteen and couldn't handle being alone. He suffered from anxiety and depression, even ADHD.

Jungkook knew this but couldn't hold on any longer.
The monitors that were tracking his heart rate began to flash colors as he stayed there in his seat while doctors and nurses rushed in helping him trying to keep him alive.

"Please! Save my dad! He's the only family I have!!" Jeongsan yelled crying, his deep voice echoing throughout the room.

[On jungkook's spiritway on leaving earth]

Jungkook began to walk out of them. Hospital, a glowing white light ahead of him. He didn't notice a tear trickle down his cheek as he stared at a figure standing in front of him.

A beautiful young woman that was forever stuck in her early twenties stood in front of him blocking his way to the light.

"Jeon jungkook! Where do you think you are going?" Y/n yelled to him as her wings fluttered a few times

She walked up to him slowly before he gave her a huge hug.  He began to cry against her as she rubbed his back softly letting him cry all he wanted.

He raised his head and looked at her. He had so much to say but didn't find the words to say it.

"Jungkook...go back to our son, my beloved Jeongsan...he needs you, he is such a fragile life...I'm scared of him coming to me earlier than expected...please...please go back and watch over or soon a little longer...and I'll come to get you next time for sure"she spoke through a smile. She missed them both but wandered them to spend their lives on earth.

"I-i will y/n...just...watch over us alright? Please" jungkook cried softly to her.

She pulled jungkook into a kiss and turned him away taking him back to his room while flying in mid-air. 

He went to his body before looking at y/n again only to see she was gone.

He entered his body once more opening his eyes only to be hugged by jeongsan.

"Dad!! I thought I lost you!" he whimpered sobbing loudly.

Jungkook smiled ruffling his son's hair. "No son..I'm not gone, besides...your mother said to stay here awhile longer with you" he spoke.

Jeongsan looked at his father crazily while mouthing something

"The End"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.7K 30
Jungkook. A sweet innocent boy from Busan who is in a band called BTS. He has six loving Hyungs that would protect and love the Maknae no matter what...
45.8K 2.1K 43
❝Would my dick fit into your holes?❞ © Namjoonaahhh 2023✓ Cover by @meha-k Started - Fri Sep 8, 2023. Ended - Tue Feb 13, 2024 with 13K views. #4 in...
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
229K 7.3K 199
These are just some BTS texts, that I have wrote so please don't take them without my permission. Also please don't be a silent reader. I would very...